PDA

View Full Version : South beach diet?

twosweetlads
April 22nd, 2011, 04:53 AM
Hi I have seen in ingender that a lady had a successful sway for a girl whilst doing the south beach diet. I looked into it a bit more and it looks really good for swaying pink. Does anyone else know if this would be good to follow? It looks hard but really good for the weightloss which is good for pink.

I think I will try it this month as I need something to stick to else I go off track a bit!

Any thought? x

nuthinbutpink
April 22nd, 2011, 09:19 AM
Isn't there a lot of protein on the SB diet?

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Hi I have seen in ingender that a lady had a successful sway for a girl whilst doing the south beach diet. I looked into it a bit more and it looks really good for swaying pink. Does anyone else know if this would be good to follow? It looks hard but really good for the weightloss which is good for pink.

I think I will try it this month as I need something to stick to else I go off track a bit!

Any thought? x

The SB diet does have an awful lot of protein in it and also a fair amount of fat, and is prob. not the best choice for pink BUT if you are losing a lot of weight, you will be losing muscle mass regardless of the protein you eat.

hopefulfornumber3
April 22nd, 2011, 10:38 AM
I was doing this diet years ago and then had my first DS... I dont know much about swaying but it does have a lot of protein and healthy vegetables.

DebH
April 22nd, 2011, 11:52 PM
I had been on this diet for about 2-3 months when I conceived DS.