PDA

View Full Version : TTC Blue Buddy Jul/August

TTCaPRINCE
April 17th, 2013, 09:59 PM
My husband and I are TTC a boy in August. I am looking for someone who will be TTC a boy around the same time frame. I haven't really finalized a plan. I am still pretty confused on what route to go with pretty much everything! So anyone willing to help it would be much appreciated. Especially someone TTC the same time I am or someone who could give me some great tips and maybe even a plan on swaying blue!

a&jmummy
April 18th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Ttc boy in june july august!

TTCaPRINCE
April 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Ttc boy in june july august!

yay! what are your plans for a sway? diet? timing? ph?

innergrace
April 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM
I'm planning to start swaying for a boy in July. Have you got any thoughts on what might help for a boy? From what i've read on this site so far diet is more important than timing. I'm 33 soon and don't want to waste time by timing TTC for a boy as you would never know exact point of ovulation anyway. I'm going to focus on the diet and PH levels. My first step is testing my PH levels around ovulation this month, I have the PH strips and ovulation sticks ready. I have just used the PH strips to test conceive plus conception gel and the reading was around 6.25, a little to low for a boy so will avoid using it.

a&jmummy
April 22nd, 2013, 11:18 AM
well firstly and most importantly i am doing the HE diet . i have been on it now ( lightly ) since january just keep stepping it up a gear lol
i will also monitor ph i am naturaly very acidic ( seriously my cm bleaches my panties !) i am hoping that my diet changes will help this naturaly . i will not douche or use anything except pre seed !
i don't believe in timing as i conceived both girls on O i used opk with both , but i do believe that we need to increase sperm count so our plan is to dtd every 2-4days then when we get +opk do it 3times .
what is your plan ? do you remember what you did to get your girl ?

Leebug
April 22nd, 2013, 02:46 PM
Hi ladies! TTC in Sept & would LOVE some company! I have 2 little girls & just delivered a little boy on Feb.2nd as a gestational carrier for a couple who could not carry.Just dying for a little blue bundle of my own!

a&jmummy
April 22nd, 2013, 02:52 PM
Hi & welcome . so what is your plan ?

Happylane
April 22nd, 2013, 02:57 PM
Hi! I am also going to be trying in July for a boy. We have 1 boy (5yrs), and two girls (3yrs and 7 1/2 months.) We desperately want another little boy to even the playing field! I have a pretty good idea of what my sway will be like and will post it here....curious to compare it to what you girls are doing and maybe pick up a few tips/ideas from you! I know I need this time to prepare for the sway but July seems soooo far away! :)
Nice to meet you!
Melissa

Leebug
April 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Aj-starting Supp now & tracking O.Just got first AF post baby on April 11th.don't want to mess up my cycle by adding Supp later.going slow on diet.I am definitely a "girl" eater!

Leebug
April 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Hi Happy! Wish I could try in July! Dh says no way!:sad:

a&jmummy
April 22nd, 2013, 04:29 PM
yes July is sooo far away ! but i am also very nervous about it all ...seeing as this baby is definitely our last we HAVE to get this right !!
i came off the pill the 9th april and started my supps and had normal AF , i am now on cd 11 don't know what to expect this cycle as it is my first of bcp so i will start bbt and opk next month .
My DH is so onboard with the swaying he is doing everything i ask him taking his supps , watching his diet , no tight underwear and he is loving all the bding lol we have already started to dtd every 2-4days , pratice makes perfect ! lol
he has this saying about swaying to have a boy you need " SEX , WEIGHTS & PROTEIN SHAKES "
So glad to finaly have a group of TTC blue buddies ! This is gonna be fun !

Good luck ladies x

Happylane
April 22nd, 2013, 07:35 PM
Hi a&j, I was describing my plan to someone on here who said it sounded like the IG sway and that success with that wasn't great. She suggested the HE like you're doing. This is my question... You mentioned trying to change your pH. The IG says things like calcium will lower your pH while potassium will raise. If you eat everything and exclude nothing how exactly do you raise your pH?

Leebug
April 22nd, 2013, 08:10 PM
I believe by eating "alkaline foods" and "alkaline forming" foods. there is a chart online if you google it. It might be on the site somewhere but being a newbie as well, i'm not quite sure!!

Happylane
April 22nd, 2013, 09:22 PM
a&j- I love your hubbies saying, by the way! He sounds like a very happy man! Lol! :)
Melissa

Happylane
April 22nd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Thanks, Lee. I guess eat high everything and extra alkaline/forming foods is what I'm probably going to do. Have you given much more thought to what kind of sway you are going to do? Like a&j, this is the final baby (#4) and I reeeeeally want to end up with that boy. :)

TTCaPRINCE
April 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM
I'm planning to start swaying for a boy in July. Have you got any thoughts on what might help for a boy? From what i've read on this site so far diet is more important than timing. I'm 33 soon and don't want to waste time by timing TTC for a boy as you would never know exact point of ovulation anyway. I'm going to focus on the diet and PH levels. My first step is testing my PH levels around ovulation this month, I have the PH strips and ovulation sticks ready. I have just used the PH strips to test conceive plus conception gel and the reading was around 6.25, a little to low for a boy so will avoid using it.

I don't really have a set plan yet. DH and I are going to start trying to release every 2-4 days so we can get in the habit of it. And I am going to start taking potassium supps. I am also going to make sure we are both doing quite a bit of strength training at least a month prior. My PH is naturally very acidic so I am concerned. I bought a digital PH tester but I'm not sure the readings are accurate. And I am planning on BD as soon as I see a bunch of ewcm and get a positive opk. I'm kind of lost on what else to do and really nervous about missing something!

TTCaPRINCE
April 22nd, 2013, 10:07 PM
well firstly and most importantly i am doing the HE diet . i have been on it now ( lightly ) since january just keep stepping it up a gear lol
i will also monitor ph i am naturaly very acidic ( seriously my cm bleaches my panties !) i am hoping that my diet changes will help this naturaly . i will not douche or use anything except pre seed !
i don't believe in timing as i conceived both girls on O i used opk with both , but i do believe that we need to increase sperm count so our plan is to dtd every 2-4days then when we get +opk do it 3times .
what is your plan ? do you remember what you did to get your girl ?

I am trying to limit my dairy and eat more high alkaline foods. I'm scared to start the HE diet. I don't want to put on weight right before I get pregnant! Also like you I am very acidic to the point where my blank panties don't make it very long without getting bleached! (Thought that only happened to me!) to get my girl I wasn't trying! I know she was missionary position. I had seen my husband (then fiancé) one day out of that month (he was in tech school) and I had just gotten off the pill. From what I can remember I was a few days away from ovulation. If not already ovulating. The not releasing for a whole before trying to have a girl makes sense for us I guess because I hadn't seen him for at least 3 weeks before then. I am worried if us both being vegetarians will affect our sway? Well he is a vegetarian. I only eat fish.

TTCaPRINCE
April 22nd, 2013, 10:11 PM
Hi! I am also going to be trying in July for a boy. We have 1 boy (5yrs), and two girls (3yrs and 7 1/2 months.) We desperately want another little boy to even the playing field! I have a pretty good idea of what my sway will be like and will post it here....curious to compare it to what you girls are doing and maybe pick up a few tips/ideas from you! I know I need this time to prepare for the sway but July seems soooo far away! :)
Nice to meet you!
Melissa

Hi! Any ideas for what you may do for a seat plan? Also did you notice anything different about what you did when you conceived your son than with your daughters? Like diet Timing or position? (My mother in law swears all I need to do is have sex on ovulation from behind)

TTCaPRINCE
April 22nd, 2013, 10:15 PM
yes July is sooo far away ! but i am also very nervous about it all ...seeing as this baby is definitely our last we HAVE to get this right !!
i came off the pill the 9th april and started my supps and had normal AF , i am now on cd 11 don't know what to expect this cycle as it is my first of bcp so i will start bbt and opk next month .
My DH is so onboard with the swaying he is doing everything i ask him taking his supps , watching his diet , no tight underwear and he is loving all the bding lol we have already started to dtd every 2-4days , pratice makes perfect ! lol
he has this saying about swaying to have a boy you need " SEX , WEIGHTS & PROTEIN SHAKES "
So glad to finaly have a group of TTC blue buddies ! This is gonna be fun !

Good luck ladies x

This is our last one as well so I am super nervous! And want a boy so bad to the point of desperation!!! What kind of diet are you having your DH be on? And what kind of supps are you on? This is my first month bbt as well. Af just started yesterday.

TTCaPRINCE
April 22nd, 2013, 10:17 PM
So do you ladies suggest I try the eat a bunch of everything diet as opposed to more alkaline foods diet? Like should I not worry about my PH at all? I am just so acidic it worries me. And I also don't want to put on weight.

Leebug
April 22nd, 2013, 10:45 PM
Wth? My post didn't post.errrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leebug
April 22nd, 2013, 10:46 PM
Will post my plan so far tomorrow.so tired.night!

Happylane
April 23rd, 2013, 05:27 AM
Hi! when I conceived all 3 I really wasn't tribg for a particular gender - I didn't know about swaying at all. What I can say is with my boy (5yrs ago), my diet was much better than with my girls. I know I ate a fair amt of dairy but I also ate grilled fish and lots of veggies/fruits. With my girls, I think I was pretty void of nutrients so I'm understanding the basis behind HE diet. This is what I don't get: you can get great nutrients but I believe you still have to be worried about pH. SO! I think what I'm going to do is start the HE diet. By the way, I don't want to gain weight either. I'm starting this at 125#. I don't think you're really supposed to gain a lit of weight though. Atomic writes that you should really only gain 3-5 (which I don't really like but I think that can be avoided too.) anyways....I'm going to go back to eatting a diet MUCH more well rounded like fish (I don't eat meat, poultry and heard to stay away from shellfish in any boy diet-HE included), veggies, fruits and try to get in tons if alkalizing fruits and veggies (potatoes too but not crazy overload) to tip the scales and avoid acidic stuff like the plague. No orange or cran juice or anything super girl for me. No girl supplements like vitex or B6 supplements.

I think pH needs to be important. The basis of HE is that the x sperm are hearty so we need to basically provide an environment to make the y sperm strong. If we weren't concerned about pH and only did the nutrients wouldn't that only make the x's stronger? Soooo....that's what I'm going to do.

I'm also going to continue with other known boy stuff like fish oil, flaxseed oil, and if EPO doesn't mess up this cycle continue with that too. I'm going to add in FertileCM which is also supposed to sway boy. All the above help create great cm and make ewcm more alkaline. The verdict is still out for me b/c this is the 1st month trying and I haven't ovulated yet or gotten ewcm.

I am also avoiding soda which will lower your pH and replacing it with 66-120 oz of LEMON water which I heard will raise pH. Either way, lots of water is great for anyone TTCing anyway.

What kind of digital pH monitor do u have? I just bought the Hannah but haven't calibrated or used it yet. I need to get on that do I'm ready when ewcm gets here. What is your monitor telling you your pH is...I know you say you're acidic.

Up until yesterday I was doing the IG diet until I heard bad things and thought about what I did with my son then decided on the above mentioned stuff. It seems like it makes a lot of sense - lets just hope it works. I really, really want a boy and am nervous as well. I would love a girl if she arrived-how could you not but I would also be equally sad if my son didn't have a brother. So I'm going to continue researching for tips and add them in as it makes sense.

I have heard that it can take 6-12 weeks for diet/supplements to make a difference so I need to start NOW in case I'm on the later side of things.

I stopped breastfeeding a few months ago and this is my 2nd cycle since Af arrived so we'll see how things have changed. I tend to ovulate later in the cycle than most and have a slightly shorter luteal cycle (10-11 days) but its always worked for me. I'm at the beginning if day 17 and no real ewcm yet so we will see!
:)

a&jmummy
April 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM
i am taking pregna care conception (uk) folic acid and just started fish oil . i drink green tea 2-3 a day with fresh lemon slices in it I LOVE IT lol i crave it !!
i am going to start wheatgrass maybe a pill or capsule form if i can find it , royal jelly bean and i plan on taking mucinex 4-5days before O.
i never have ewcm so we will see if it changes that .
i am going to stop smoking wich will probs make me snack more ! No more drinking i was drinking wine around the time i conceived my girls ! i think it dehydrates me and also cm ..
gonna eat lots of fruits just because i never have before but i have always eaten loads of veg , think fruits help with Ph .
i also never drink enough ever, hate water i only drink coffee so have cut right back 1-2a day instead of 11 lol
With this hot weather every morning i plan to make a big 1.5L jug up of homemade icetea using green tea and lemon slices and drink it thru out the day .I will try to eat small amounts every hour or so ( fruits , cereal bars , boiled eggs , hummus with raw veg to dip , cherry tomatoes ...)
we are dtd every 3days on average but at the moment we are using condoms just because i get pregnant very easily and i want to perfect my sway in time for july .
DH is taking wellman conception (uk) he will have an energy drink 1hr before our attempt and we will abstain 4-5days before O to try and increase sperm count then we are just gonna go for it for 3-4days using pre seed .
my girls we're conceived dtd only once at first +opk ! with my 1st dd i was bbt charting and i got my +opk the saturday mid afternoon didn't test again but my temp rise happened tuesday so a whole 3days ! wich might explain why she is a girl lol
my 2nd dd was dtd everyday from af to next af lol but she was conceived bang on O day looking at my charts and U/s
so that kinda sums up my plan
Please feel free to pick and comment it i need all the help i can get !!

Leebug
April 23rd, 2013, 03:27 PM
Hi ladies, awww naptime, thank you LORD!! Happy-my cycle is long too. usually 35 days and i don't O til around cd 22 ish. maybe having this last baby has changed that but we shall see!! ok, this is my plan so far....
hormones:
FUR-i have to take this because i get cysts if I don't!keeps my cycle regular.used to take Femaprin but now i know it sways pink!
Supp-prenatal, 1000mg omega 3, garlic complex (has b6,b12 & fa),siberian ginseng, & wheat&barley grass supp.I may skip the prenatal & just take vit D,E,iron,zinc fa)not sure yet.don't want to be taking a MILLION pills!
DH-fertilaid & ginseng-extra water with lemon, only one coffee a day.only Guinness if he NEEDS a beer.red bull an hour before attempts.release every 3 days.
DIET: totally wean myself off coffee, drink 1 or 2 glasses of green tea per day.Lemon water, organic veggie juice, grapefruit juice (yuck). will do one ASG a night. going to do HE with added alkaline fruits & veggies that are high in potassium as well. going to make homeade granola bars with organic molasses,unsweetened apple sauce,apricots,sliced almonds & dates. maybe throw a little dark chocolate in there for a yum factor.eith

Leebug
April 23rd, 2013, 03:31 PM
looks good to me aj!! although, for me i wouldn't drink that much green tea.too much of a good thing is NOT a good thing, kwim?

Leebug
April 23rd, 2013, 03:37 PM
this sounds weird but i'm also going to wash body & hair with BS the week of O.washing your hair in BS feels soooo good. i tried it awhile back, its a little abrasive and felt AWESOME on my scalp.my hair was sooo shiny & soft after i used it!! also going to have BIG O at least once a day week of O and NOTHING in the VJ. No douche,no BSF nothing!! going to try and make ample EWCM.will test it though to see what the ph is.if it's too low, that plan might change!!

Leebug
April 23rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
oh, duh. i'm going to take fertilecm so hopefully that will have a couple vitamins in it so i don't have to take so much!! also going to make guacamole for snack, i have a delish recipe if anyone wants it & celery or apples with peanut butter. unsweetened almond milk or oat milk.not sure which one yet.leaning toward almond. salads with ACV dressing,eggs,a little full fat dairy & beef.going to make a BIG pot of beef stew with loads of garlic,tomato paste(super high in K+),veggies,organic veggie broth.smoothies with organic oj,frozen pineapple chunks & bananas. that's it for now!!

Happylane
April 23rd, 2013, 10:58 PM
Lee-you sound like you know what you're doing! Your diet looks awesome! Did you ever do the customized sway or dream member?? I woyld LOVE your gaucamole recipe!!!! Please and thank you! I need to find boy recipes!!!

TTCaPRINCE
April 23rd, 2013, 11:59 PM
Happylane - First off before I forget this is the PH tester I have Hanna Instruments HI 99104 Economical pH tester:Amazon:Industrial & Scientific (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007Q0XL8K/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1365741776&sr=8-1&pi=SL75)

I think it needs to be calibrated because everything keeps reading around 14 and 13. Tonight was the first time I actually tested hubbys sperm (with ph strips). And I was plesantly surprised! He was reading 9+. He has been doing everything I can think to ask. He has been taking a multi vitamin, folic acid and zinc. He has been drinking lemon water with dinner every night. No alcohol. Barely any coffee. I really bought the digital tester for myself. So I need to get it calibrated soon because AF is going to be over in a few days. I agree with you I think PH has to be important. I am extremely acidic to the point where I will bleach blank panties. When we got pregnant with DD we were barely having sex because he was away we got pregnant one day out of the whole month. His diet wasn't all that great and mine was alright. All I can remember from then is that I would only eat maybe twice a day. I was only 128 lbs (I am 5'8). This time around I am 136. I work out at least 3 days a week. 30 min of cardio and 10-15 of strength. Hubby doesn't eat any meat and I only eat fish so my diet seems like it was a lot like yours when you had DS1! Right now I am on a Multi and on top of that I am taking Magnesium, B-complex, zinc, folic acid, beta carotene, fish oil, borage oil, and flax seed oil. Have you heard of any of those swaying either way? Are you and DH going to actively try this cycle or is this your practice cycle to start tracking things and observing? My friend Karissa just found out she is having a boy (she didnt sway) but she was tracking her ovulation through checking her cervix and opk smileys. She said she had sex the day before +opk and the day of +opk and her cervix was high and soft.

TTCaPRINCE
April 24th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Leebug - I would love that quac recipe! I have been considering getting fertile cm. can you only purchase it online? i feel weary about buying pills online. Also ladies I just made a jug of green tea and threw some sliced lemons in there for flavor and put it in the fridge. And I also made a jug of lemon/cucumber water (so good and refreshing) that way both are readily available to DH and I!

Leebug
April 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM
TTC- not sure! Ive only seen it on the Internet.i'm going to get mine from babyhopes.com.I use to order all my OPKs early pg tests & preseed from them.will post the guac recipe @ naptime when I have 2 seconds to myself!

a&jmummy
April 24th, 2013, 09:47 AM
i love guac aswell !
i am on cd12 today have just got a very faint +opk and checked cp wich is high and very soft and i have a tiny bit of ewcm but it's really up close to cervixs ohhh so exciting ! not trying anything just trying to figure out all my O signs for when the time comes ...i have been really crampy since cd 9 , do you think it could be because of stopping the pill ? it really is very painfull tummy area is so tender ! coughing or sneezing is a nightmare !! so i'm a bit confused i reckon i am gonna have the biggest AF in my life when it comes next lol
i will take the green tea down a notch and just drink lemon water .

Leebug
April 24th, 2013, 03:10 PM
here's the yummy Guacamole recipe ladies!
4 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 cup minced sweet white onion
1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves(needs to be fresh)
1 ripe Roma tomato diced
4 tbsp lime juice(again fresh from the lime the best but already juiced ok)
salt & white pepper to taste
I mush up 3 avocados and do 1 chopped chunky.I also put one of the seeds in the container with the guac.I don't know how but it seems to last longer that way.ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Leebug
April 24th, 2013, 03:13 PM
aj- I had my first AF post baby on April 11th.I think it was the worst AF I have ever had in my life!! I feel your pain girl!!!

TTCaPRINCE
April 24th, 2013, 06:23 PM
A&J - I get tender and crampy when I ovulate out of my left ovary to the point where I expect that I must be getting my period super early. I never feel anything when I ovulate out of my right though!

Leebug - that guac recipe sounds great! and seems like the website has been pretty reliable for you. I have been told by everyone not to use regular opks though. So I went and got the clearblue smileys. I was getting dark lines for several days when I was using the ones with two lines.

Ladies - I was outside talking to my neighbor today about this website and trying for specific genders and what not. She was telling me about how her mother in law tried for every single one of her boys ( she has 7 boys and one girl) and the one time she messed up she got a girl. Apparently she just used timing? She either had sex the beginning or the end of her fertile cycle for a boy (she couldn't remember what she said she is going to ask and get back to me) I am wondering what you ladies think about that.

Leebug
April 24th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Oh yes.ill get smileys.going to pay extra attention to CM too.sorry ladies I left the tomato out of the recipe.I edited the post!

TTCaPRINCE
April 24th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Does anyone else feel consumed by gender swaying? I feel like its all I think about most of the day! It's getting to the point where I feel like I almost don't want to try because if we do and it fails I think I might be really disappointed! :/

Leebug
April 25th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Ttc-yes I totally understand! This will be our last baby so its definite high pressure.dh said hes getting snipped no matter what after this! We both actually agreed on just two but I think we always just thought we would have one of each! We r also looking for a bigger home & prepping ours to sell so its stressful.dd#2 was a failed sway.its hard because u risk two huge disappointments.one-just not getting pg at all & not getting your desired gender.I just try to look at the glass half full & that keeps me going!

a&jmummy
April 25th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Does anyone else feel consumed by gender swaying? I feel like its all I think about most of the day! It's getting to the point where I feel like I almost don't want to try because if we do and it fails I think I might be really disappointed! :/

Oh yes very much so !i'm so nervous about getting something wrong or missing something , it has become an obsession ! Dh wants to start ttc now but just can't , i don't feel like my sway is ready i want it to be perfect because this is our final baby no more no matter what the outcome but if i don't get my lil boy at least i can say i tried my darn best ! it just was not meant to be. yet on the otherhand if i try now knowing i still need to add and tweak somethings to my sway and i don't get my lil boy i will beat myself up !

TTCaPRINCE
April 25th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Ttc-yes I totally understand! This will be our last baby so its definite high pressure.dh said hes getting snipped no matter what after this! We both actually agreed on just two but I think we always just thought we would have one of each! We r also looking for a bigger home & prepping ours to sell so its stressful.dd#2 was a failed sway.its hard because u risk two huge disappointments.one-just not getting pg at all & not getting your desired gender.I just try to look at the glass half full & that keeps me going!

Yes my DH is totally just find with one child because while he ADORES DD he doesn't want a house full of women! So if this next baby is a girl I know that's it for me and we wont have anymore kids! I feel like my body or soul or whatever you want to call it is aching for a son. I feel like a loon! If you don't mind me asking what did you do with the failed sway? Like what was your plan? I would like to see if there is anything we can all learn from it?

TTCaPRINCE
April 25th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Oh yes very much so !i'm so nervous about getting something wrong or missing something , it has become an obsession ! Dh wants to start ttc now but just can't , i don't feel like my sway is ready i want it to be perfect because this is our final baby no more no matter what the outcome but if i don't get my lil boy at least i can say i tried my darn best ! it just was not meant to be. yet on the otherhand if i try now knowing i still need to add and tweak somethings to my sway and i don't get my lil boy i will beat myself up !

I agree! I feel like July is so far away yet too close! I feel like I am going to miss something or some important supp or timing or release pattern! UGH! I need to get it perfect so I know (just like you said) it just wasn't meant to be! But there are other things I dont want to do like make poor DH ice his jewels and take cold baths. First of all I doubt he would and second that just seem horrible haha. I am so conflicted!!!! I am also very religious .. so I am conflicted in the sense that maybe I need to stop all this planning and just leave it to God ... but then the other part of me says maybe God led me to this site!!!

a&jmummy
April 25th, 2013, 05:07 PM
wow you sound just like me lol
i don't want to inflict anything on DH either and i find myself getting annoyed when he does something thats not boy friendly sauna for example ! i blew my top when he told me !
i look everywhere i go for familys made up of two girls and a boy and when i find them i make sure i point them out to DH lol
i watch other peoples eating patterns then compare their childs gender to their lifstyle ...things like that yes a loon just like u said !!
and yes i do sometimes think if it's meant to be it will be despite swaying or not . i really do believe everything happens for a reason but on the other hand there is no harm in trying to tip the balance a bit

TTCaPRINCE
April 25th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Yes I know the feeling! DH loves HOT baths! And I am like you HAVE to stop taking them and he takes showers so hot that I wont even get in with him they burn my skin! So I keep telling him that he needs to stop doing that to! I hope he is actually listening! I want him to wear boxes instead of jockys but he says he needs the support :rolleyes: I am hoping maybe there is some hope for us in the fact that his parents had girl boy girl so maybe that will help. I dont see how it would but I find myself trying to find meaning in EVERYTHING!!!! Its crazy. I am so glad I started this little thread here you ladies are really bringing me back into reality! I don't feel so alone and crazy now haha! Just like you I find myself looking at families that have an older sister to a little brother and I will say "Look Hun! That could be us!" or if I find out a friend of mine is having a boy I start probing her for information! Haha

Hokievol
May 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM
Hi guys!! We're starting our blue sway this cycle and will start TTC a boy in July. We have two girls now, and this is our last shot!

Leebug
May 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Hi H! The more the merrier! I just got a smiley on my CB digit today so I'm a happy girl! Not trying this month but happy to know I'm actually ovulating after having the baby in February.I would love to TTC in July but I'm not sure if dh will be ready yet.I also conceived early may & end of June so I thought early fall might be better for me! I would really love an April baby though! So what's your TTC plan?

Leebug
May 2nd, 2013, 11:41 AM
Absolute last baby for me too!

Hokievol
May 7th, 2013, 12:14 PM
We're waiting for our personalized sway plan from AS right now, so we'll read that and go from there. I had a short luteal phase problem last time we tried, and it's still a problem from my charting, so we'll see what happens.

a&jmummy
May 7th, 2013, 12:34 PM
I have heard that B6 is good for Lp

Hokievol
May 7th, 2013, 03:57 PM
I read that last time and took it, waiting for my plan before I start any supplements in case they sway the wrong way!

a&jmummy
May 10th, 2013, 12:22 PM
hello ladies ,
So how are we all doing ?
i have decided to add a few things to my sway . I've added wheatgerm to my cereal morn & night , have upped my folic acid to 2000mg , started brewers yeast and royal jelly and have started drinking fresh grapefruit (pink with no sugar )
I have started working out , i am doing the 30 day shred , i love it !I have so much more energy with all the food i am eating ! first few days killed me ! my legs were like jelly and ached so i have added a protein drink after my work outs , they really do make a difference imo
i am on cd 2 today first full cycle off pill so here is when i start bbt .

Starting to feel very confident about my sway , everything has "clicked" i don't even have to remind myself to eat anymore ! hubby says i'm like a newborn eating every 2hrs or so ! lol

TTCaPRINCE
May 10th, 2013, 12:59 PM
a&j that sounds great! i actually haven't worked out in a few weeks :-O But I plan on starting back up monday. I have been forgetting to take my supps everyday :/ but I am eating a lot more!

Hokievol
May 28th, 2013, 02:09 PM
We are trying for a boy starting in late July or August! We have two girls, 12yo and 15mo. We are doing supplements, timing, exercise (trying), and the HE diet. This is our last try, so I hope all this stuff works!!

fish2012
June 23rd, 2013, 10:39 AM
Good luck ladies to jealous ttc blue sounds much more fun ;-) I have to think that diet and food approach is key cause girl diet so not me but you guys seem to like it ;-)

Good luck and some blue dust for you all xx

Hokievol
June 23rd, 2013, 01:41 PM
Anyone else getting nervous as the swaying attempts get closer???:holysheep:

Happylane
June 27th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Hi Hokie! Yes, I suddenly got nervous about 2 weeks ago! I should be Oing around the 15-17th of July. What has your sway consisted of!

Hokievol
July 1st, 2013, 09:32 AM
We'll be O'ing at the same time, Happy! I'm doing the supplements, HE diet, lifting weights, and sleeping as much as my DD will allow. We'll be using Pre-Seed and Mucinex for our attempts. I can tell it's boosting my testosterone, all kind of hair growing in places it hasn't grown in years. Lol. How about you?

TTCaPRINCE
July 3rd, 2013, 11:57 PM
Hey ladies! I haven't checked in here in a while! Update on myself I was going to TTC in July but I messed up my sway. I wasn't eating nearly enough and forgetting my supps. So now I am going to TTC in August with a good 7 1/2 weeks under my belt of the HE diet. I am still doing 30 min of cardio and 15 min of strength 4x a week. Not drinking anything but water or lemon water. I am bummed because I was so excited to TTC this month but I have no one to blame but myself. So I am just hoping that August will get here sooner rather than later! How is everyone else doing?

Mackenzie
July 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hi, I am on my forth month ttc blue. I'm trying to up the workouts to slow down the weight gain. I'm at about 15 pounds gained and don't want o go higher than this. My body type does not do well on this :( I'm always low fat this skim that which explains the 3 dd's lol. I should o in about 3 days give or take.

Bella29
July 30th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Hi ladies! 😃 We are gonna ttc a blue bundle this August September. I only found gender dreaming a few days ago, so I realize that I am gonna have to do a pretty chilled out sway. What I am doing is, increasing the consistancy of the supplements I am on. I take a multivitamin, a colloidal mineral supplement, I take a product called green qi which is basically all of the green super foods in a powder. I always feel heaps better when I have that anyway. I gonna try to increase the fruit I eat cos I am pretty good with veg and increase my healthy fats. We have just done "dry July" so no alcohol for the month. I have lost 3 kg! Whoops, just shows how much all those "couple of drinks" after the kids go to bed add up. I don't want to put on more weight tho. We do eat really good food. Better than what we did when we conceived dd and dd2. Mostly organic from our local farmers market. Oh and I also bought pre seed today. Am still breast feeding dd2. So am gonna make up some lactation cookies with dates and oatmeal and flax meal and chia seeds etc to really boost me. We are also headed away on a holiday to the uk soon, so will hopefully be feeling happy and healthy and have good success for a sway. Pretty fertile tho, so fingers crossed that we get good boy results!

Happylane
August 3rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
Hi Bella!
Make sure you start 2000-2400mcg folic acid and 1000mg of fish oil...not cod right away. These are (2) things that most all blue swayers are taking. Make sure you get plenty of protein too and never let yourself get hungry. Good healthy snacks! Are you definitely trying in August? When are you due for a positive OPK? I'm expecting one around the 11th. This will be our 2nd month TTC so hopefully one sticks! :)

momto5girls
August 3rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
hello all! I am new to the whole sway era. I have been on the boy diet for about two months now. I have HBP and its hard for me to add salt to everything. Hubby and I have 5 girls so we are DESPERATELY wanting a son. I have just ordered the royal jelly, read a lot of good things about it. I also completely cut out fish and calcium from my diet for two months now. any suggestions on whats next for me?

ELP
August 4th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Hello ladies:) I've started a new August thread to hopefully unite all the blue swayers lol, as we seem to be spread around atthe minute, hope you can join us and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/32735-%2A%2A-august-blue-berries-swaying-chat-thread-%2A%2A.html#post445146