PDA

View Full Version : Baby Aspirin and History of SCH

TeraDN
April 18th, 2013, 10:29 PM
I am going to start stimming first week of May. In the past, I have had SCH with my last 5 pregnancies, lost 2, birthed 3. I have only been on baby aspirin on my last IVF which I had small sch but did miscarry at 11/12 wks. I am concerned that with my history of SCH , I should probably refrain from the baby aspirin post ER/ET.

Am I being too paranoid? I have severe PCOS but no other issues.

TeraDN
May 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
bump.....

Dr. Potter
May 17th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I am going to start stimming first week of May. In the past, I have had SCH with my last 5 pregnancies, lost 2, birthed 3. I have only been on baby aspirin on my last IVF which I had small sch but did miscarry at 11/12 wks. I am concerned that with my history of SCH , I should probably refrain from the baby aspirin post ER/ET.

Am I being too paranoid? I have severe PCOS but no other issues.I hope all went well. Sub-chorionic hematoma on every pregnancy is a rare problem. I am not sure that the benefits of aspirin would out weigh the risks but I cannot see a problem with taking it for the first few weeks.

TeraDN
May 17th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Thanks for answering:) ER is Sunday, so you are just in time. :bighug:
Yes, I thought it odd as well to have one every PG. I had testing for clotting issues etc, but nothing has been found.