PDA

View Full Version : do you think im eating to much?

Coccinelle33
April 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
im nursing my baby still but he's 10 months old. still nursing on demand about every 2-5 hours and night nursing (to get him back to sleep)....

today this is what i have had-

breakfast- big glass of milk with sugar free choc syrup and a piece of toast with no salt and a slice of melted swiss cheese.

snack- 1 cup of low fat sugar free yogurt and crystal light

lunch- a salad, diet caff free pepsi, a small cup bread pudding, and 5 crackers.

later my snack will be more yogurt and cranberry juice and then dinner.... i'll prob have pasta or rice and a veggie. and some more milk...

i feel like im just eating way to much for swaying pink. what do you think?

Zivic-Bubac
April 23rd, 2011, 03:03 PM
IMHO you are not eating too much because you are nursing too much. I've nursed only my newborns on demand and then every 2-4 hours, and at the time they were 12 months I've nursed them 1 (once) in the morning and that was it. (although to be honest, during night they were having few snacks lol! bad habit...)
Don't allow her/him to nurse that often, there's no need for it. It's just exhausting for you. And if it's the need for cuddling - which I approve completely- 1-2 times a day ( and night ) should be enough.:prof:

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2011, 05:37 PM
im nursing my baby still but he's 9 months old. still nursing on demand about every 2-5 hours and night nursing (to get him back to sleep)....

today this is what i have had-

breakfast- big glass of milk with sugar free choc syrup and a piece of toast with no salt and a slice of melted swiss cheese.

snack- 1 cup of low fat sugar free yogurt and crystal light

lunch- a salad, diet caff free pepsi, a small cup bread pudding, and 5 crackers.

later my snack will be more yogurt and cranberry juice and then dinner.... i'll prob have pasta or rice and a veggie. and some more milk...

i feel like im just eating way to much for swaying pink. what do you think?

I think you are doing great and keep it up. The only thing I would change is the skipping breakfast but I think you're going to have to let go of that to stick to the diet overall. You can only do what you can do and it's the overall changes that matter.

MPO but I don't think that you are nursing too much at all. We all do things a little differently and I for sure nursed all mine that much or even more at that age.