Gender Result:
BOY
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy - 9
Boy - 1
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Tried to follow LE diet for about 8 weeks but I am the worst with dieting no matter how simple it is and DH doesnt make it easy either!
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6-8 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH is stubborn and eats however he wants!
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I really did try to follow the diet plan but like I said before, it is one of my biggest weak spots. Tried to decrease sodium and increase calcium also.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Unknown; did not lose any weight though
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Moderate exercise but nothing on the regular
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
?
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
?
DH pH
?
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 7 Days Before O
2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
We were going for a 2-3 day cut off with a 14 day abstain but I O'ed later than I expected and did a second attempt after freaking out about O. The second attempt was the night before my pos OPK. So there were only about 4 days of abstinence for DH in between attempts. No time for double frequent release after first attempt because I did not expect to O late. I believe the second batch of spermies to be the successful batch in fertilization because of the almost 7 day lapse between first attempt and O day, but of course I can not be sure of this :)
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? For some attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
I did rePhresh about 4 hours before my first attempt (had just found this site and realized the right way to do it, was on IG before) and layed in bed about 30 minutes after attempt with hips elevated. Second attempt I kinda freaked about Oing late and had done rePhresh about 12 hours before second attempt with an immediate J&D. Also took antihistimine about 3-4 hours before each attempt. I took cranberry pills from Af-O three times daily and atomic was right with those headaches!
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Magnesium
Antihistamine

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
Wore a bracelet that favors positive ions
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Only one of the tons of chinese gender charts favored girl for this month but I am taking it!
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I really tried hard to manage my pH and take the supplements. My cm was pretty dry at attempt so Im hoping that was favorable and I just overall feel like I did all I could do.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
the second attempt with only a 4 day abstinence period after a long 14 day abstinence. Stupid late O :(
Things worth mentioning:
Either way, I am having a baby and I am excited about that! This is our last one, so I am really hoping its a girl, but I am ok with a handsome little boy too. I feel good about it and can only hope that I did enough!

Welp looks like its another boy for us. Cant say Im not disappointed but it is what it is. He looks healthy so Im thankful for that.

Dollydot
April 22nd, 2013, 02:04 PM
Congrats your sway looks fab...

belledandy
April 24th, 2013, 03:02 AM
The diet is the hardest part, totally agree, but good luck on your sway!

oxox2013
April 29th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Atomic? Anyone else have thoughts? I am starting to let doubt sink in! I really feel like I did all I can do but I am really starting to worry about that second attempt! AGH!!!!

I Love Ladybugs
May 4th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Hope that you have your little girl baking away in there!!!!

QOTD
May 8th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Good luck, I hope there's a sticky pink bean in there!

oxox2013
August 8th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Welp we have our third boy on board. Needless to say, I am not handling it well. I am so upset and disappointed in my body. I do not feel interested in this pregnancy. Its like all of my excitement flew out the window with the site and knowledge of another penis. I just dont understand why we all cant have our DG. I am tired of people telling me that God has a plan and blah blah blah. Gods plan for me sucks and yes I realize I am having a huge pity party but I never thought this would be so hard. Why give me these feelings of longing for a daughter only to never give me a daughter? What is the point?? I just dont understand. Now we are done with babies and I am a mom to boys only. I know I need to quit acting like a spoiled brat throwing a fit but I cant help it. The tears just keep coming. I am pathetic and this new baby doesnt deserve to come into our world this way. It isnt fair to him.

atomic sagebrush
August 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I'm so sorry ox - thinking of you.

FWIW I do not think the second attempt had any bearing, it was just an unlucky break (of course no healthy baby is ever unlucky but IKYKWIM.)

Waiting4Daisy
August 8th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Deleted

3boys and a VR
August 8th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Sorry to hear! I had the same issue. 3 boys 14, 10, & 6. My husband recently had a vasectomy reversal so we can try again. It makes me very scared! Since finding this sight reading some posts takes be back to how devasted I was with my third sons u/s !

Soar
August 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM
As a fellow Texan, I just wanted to say that your sway was awesome! You did everything to your ability to tip the odds in a girl favor. Don't doubt that. And the fact he made it thru your sway says a lot. Don't feel bad about your feelings it's best to get them out then keep it all in. I had GD with DS2 and I totally understand where you are coming from. My DS2 is my main little guy and this little guy will be yours too! Vent if you need to, it's important.

Congratulations on a healthy little prince. Be good to yourself! ((( hugs)))

black&gold
August 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
I just read your sway the other day and though how amazing it was and that if any sway gets a girl it'd be yours! You did everything possible you could do - hopefully that should make you not doubt yourself!! Don't feel bad at all for taking a pity party - you deserve to take one! It sucks initially to hear the same gender over and over again and that's okay! He's going to steal your heart, they all do! But for now let yourself cry and get your frustrations out!! We are all here for support!

oxox2013
August 9th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Thank you ladies for your kind words! I am trying to wrap my head around this news but every time I think about it, I just dont believe it. I am in serious denial!

Atomic - do you really think this boy made it through the antihistamine, the rephresh, the 14 day abstinence and the 7 days before I ovulated?!? I know its pointless to obsess over what went wrong, but maybe it will help me move forward? I know you cant really know, but man that blows my mind! I guess he really was meant to be after all that!

rainbowflower
August 9th, 2013, 12:45 PM
my DS2 was a "failed" sway and he is amazing, but like you I "grieved" for the first few days and felt less excited, but slowly that returned and by the end of pregnancy I was excited to meet him again. He is just the most adorable happy-natured boy and he fills a gap I didn't know I had. Had we had a girl we might have stopped at 2 children, but this forces my hand so perhaps GD is natures/fates way of increasing my number of kids. I had a strong pink sway with DS2, so I feel he beat the odds for a reason too

pinkdreamer
August 11th, 2013, 04:32 AM
I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering, GD is the most awful feeling, please take all the time you need to grieve. I didn't sway with DS2 I had planned to in the future but he was a surprise, I can still remember the completely consuming heartache I felt when I found out he was a boy, it lasted for most of my pregnancy too, until the last few weeks. I didn't think I could have a third due to a deteriorating hip condition and I grieved so badly. I was so worried I wouldn't bond with him at birth, but honestly, as soon as he was born all my feelings changed, yes I still wanted a daughter, but my GD with him vanished. I loved him immediately and he is such a special little boy now. Just cry and let yourself grieve now, it is really important to face those feelings in order to heal. Hugs xx

Ps. I meant to add that even though we have tried again, I was actually saying to DH how I was having second thoughts, I felt I had moved past my GD and I didn't want to stir it all up again. It took me a good year and a half after DS was born but I felt better.

onebigwish
August 11th, 2013, 05:20 AM
I am so sorry ! I was feeling exactly like you when ds2 was a he totally himiluated pgcy. But now i am so in luv with him he is my evrything!