PDA

View Full Version : TTC boy- calcium/mag- yes or no? So confused!

Happylane
April 22nd, 2013, 05:25 PM
So I'm trying to plan a strong sway and I've heard that the biggest factor is diet. The problem is some places you'll read that if you're TTC a boy avoid calcium and mag like the plague (Tamara.) then I find lots of women on here that back the Oxford study that more boys were conceived WITH.
Here's what I'm doing as well:

Supplements:
Flaxseed oil-1000mg
EPO-1000mg
Fish oil-1000mg
L-Arginine-1000mg
Potassium-99mg

Diet-I planned on doing minimal, minimal calcium and mag and super high potassium and salt.
Trying to up my female testosterone. I don't eat meat do this might be hard. Any suggestions?

Pre-seed-NO! I conceived my dd#2 with that. Thinking about doing egg whites.

No baking soda douche but think about bsf. I'm worried that the baking soda will kill the swimmers when done about an hour before dtd though.

66-120 oz LEMON water

Will do baking soda drink from Af-O

If my cycle stays the same and is consistent then I should ovulate around/on full moon. Since I will be TTC in July -summer conceptions favor girls so not sure how to effectively counteract the neg ions. I'm not sure how much weight to put into ions and full moon but it the moon seems to have a huge effect on crops and tides so who knows. Can't hurt, right?

DTD- we are doing an insemination so I have one shot so timing will be about 12+ hours after a +OPK.

I'm sure I'm forgetting about stuff but it seems that the most heavily weighted thing here is diet. If I get it wrong with the + or - cal/mag...I'm going to be in trouble. I have 1 boy and 2 girls and I pretty much did the same thing for all 3.

Any advice? :)

Cinss
April 22nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Looks like an IG sway to me, not a lot of ladies were successful with that unfortunatly. Here the HE diet is getting good results and that includes not limiting cal/mag. I would suggest that you have a look at the successful boy sways so you can get a better idea of what the boy swayers are doing here, or even better purchase a personalized plan.

Add Your Boy Sway! (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/)

Happylane
April 22nd, 2013, 05:58 PM
I think it is an IG sway but I had no idea it didn't yield to s of success. I will check out the HE sway. Is there an obvious place that I just don't know about that had successful (boy) sways? Sorry, new here. Thanks for the input about the IG. It would have been hard for me and got it to turn out with the opposite would have been a double whammy! :) did you sway not or girl? Did u have successful attempts? What did u do? Thanks for the input!

Happylane
April 22nd, 2013, 06:00 PM
And I had no idea u could purchase a personalized plan! That's the problem with using your iPhone.... Everything is soooo hard to see! :)