PDA

View Full Version : I am gone!

XXdreaming
April 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM
Been swaying since I heard about it, my first sway started with ds3, this is my 11th pregnancy, I have had 6 losses and I am tired of this roller coaster, tired of feeling like crap only to find out at my nuchal scan the baby is dead, so this was my very last sway and try and of course it failed, (unless for some miraculous reason the harmony test was wrong) dh has an appt for a Vasectomy, and I am done, I can't handle any more pregnancies and losses, I will just have to live with the fact God never planned a daughter for me :( so I am gone, thanks ig and gender dreaming for all your help, I am sad it didn't work for me but also so happy to see this place has helped many others, good luck to those still trying for their gd, I hope God answers your prayers!

pebmcpd7
April 22nd, 2013, 06:34 PM
Awh XX hugs to you!!!

Cinss
April 22nd, 2013, 06:38 PM
Im so sorry.

Yuzu
April 22nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
I'm so sorry you had to give up your dream, but it sounds as though you may be doing what is best for you at this time. Hugs to you!

nuthinbutpink
April 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM
I'm so sorry. You have a very special family.

Kira
April 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
I am so very sorry. You have obviously endured a lot of hardship. Sending hugs and warm wishes your way.

KidAtHeart
April 23rd, 2013, 10:51 PM
Best of luck to you as you move on. I hope you find peace and that you can know in your heart that you did everything you could to try to make your dreams come true.

ELP
April 24th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Enjoy every day with your beautiful family :HH:

The Anchor
April 24th, 2013, 04:17 PM
I am so so sorry XX. I hope you are able to find peace somehow.

Adia
April 24th, 2013, 09:23 PM
So sorry sweetheart. What heartbreak you must have felt over the years! My heart hurts for you. May you find peace and comfort in the years to come.

1+2+3boys
May 19th, 2013, 01:43 AM
How are things going? I hope you have been able to find some peace. I could not read and run, your story really hit me