TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 boys, ages 3 and 19 months
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Skipped breakfast and most snacks, ate 2 meals. Cut back on red meatb ut still had chicken regularly. Also cut back on salt and potassium and drank more milk and mostly Dasani bottled water.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 weeks, with each week getting stricter leading up to O day.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Ate what I ate for dinner but not sure about his lunches at work.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
No exercise.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
-
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? Sylk

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation O Day
After O

Any additional comments?
We BD probably over 16 hours after
the peak O indicator on my FMU. So I'm guessing it was either O day or a little after.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Doggy style
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
DH did the Hurry Up FR where he released the first batch and we used the 2nd batch from second BD 4 hours later. He did a somewhat shallow release as well.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid
Calcium
Magnesium
Antihistamine

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Yes, drank peppermint tea and cranberry juice almost daily. Also crystal lite occasionally but even more closer to O day.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Wore a negative ion bracelet all the time for almost a month and also had a rock salt lamp in the room.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
My O came four days earlier than expected which meant that my diet and supp sway must have signaled my body to react differently. (A good sign that my sway is taking some effect? Hopefully 'pink' effect?)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
That we did it on O day and not with a cutoff as originally planned and that my CM was not really dry, but more wet, though not EWCM. Also wish I had cut more calories from my meals.
Things worth mentioning:
I have been battling a lingering cough for a while, so that might mean my body is more acidic and therefore, swaying pink...hopefully? Although I am really wishing for a daughter, whatever the outcome, I pray for a healthy baby whom I'll love no matter what!

oxox2013
April 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
Sounds good to me! I hope you get your girl and congrats!

belledandy
April 23rd, 2013, 06:38 PM
Thanks oxox, I'm very nervous about this sway but just could not past a cycle up after being on the diet for a few weeks! Guess I am impatient...not a spring chicken anymore.

oxox2013
April 25th, 2013, 10:24 AM
I hear ya! I probably should have waited a few more cycles myself but I was so excited and was ready to give it a go! My last cycle I didnt end up pregnant and felt devastated. I really hope this is our girl, but I am loving that fact that I am pregnant again and will be happy with a new little baby no matter the sex!

kbjtwb21
April 25th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I have been on all supplements and diet for month now and am suppose to ovulate on the 4th any suggestions on whether to use rephresh or what I should do been reading a lot and I have four boys would love if I could get my girl this is my last one so I want to try everything I can but am happy with either sex

belledandy
April 26th, 2013, 06:59 PM
How many cycles have you tried oxo? And congratulations on the BFP! Crossing my fingers for you for a pink LO! I'm still waiting on a BFP, 7DPO right now.

kbjtwb, I wish I could give you some suggestions but Atomic or the other moderators would probably help you better. There are a ton of threads with lots of good information, a bit overwhelming to navigate at first though. Also, since each woman's body is different, my only suggestion would be to try your best sway with rephresh and if no BFP after a few cycles (or however long you want to do it), drop the rephresh. I've read that for some women rephresh may raise pH which is more blue. A good idea would be to post your question on the main thread too so maybe one of the moderators could answer your q better. Good luck to you!