PDA

View Full Version : dreamsofxy2013's boy sway

dreamsofxy2013
April 23rd, 2013, 08:34 PM
NAME -dreamsofxy2013
Gender Resulted -unknown
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? - natural
PH
CM pH - 6.5 natural, 8.5 after BSF
DH pH -7.0 :( Could not get up, no matter what
Baking soda douche -no
Baking soda on finger on attempt or week before -1 hour before attempt, then again 30 minutes before attempt
How did you use Pre-seed, and what was its PH? - Yes, PH was 7.4. Used 2 ML internally, but most of it came out.
Egg whites used/type/pH -No
Big O -Yes, every day the week of ovulation and at the same time as DH during BD ( didn't plan this lol) and once after BD with IC inserted

MINERALS
Calcium - did not monitor
Magnesium -did not monitor
Potassium - I was on the HE diet, but tried getting more potassium into my diet
Sodium -I was on the HE diet, but tried getting more sodium into my diet
DH minerals - avoided Calcium/Magnesium, upped his Sodium & Potassium intake
DIET
Dietary Changes -HE Diet ( Trivers Willard); lots of quality whole grains, fruit, juices ( fruit smoothies & coconut water, pineapple, orange-peach-mango) vegetables, protein ( lots of red meat and eggs and nuts, peanut butter), ate one cup of full-fat yogurt with granola every evening before bed, cereal, oatmeal, but tried to still up my sodium intake and ate lots of red meat and potatoes for dinner. Ate several calorie-packed snacks a day in addition to 3 meals. Tried eating protein and carbs at every meal.
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? - yes, but only until the day after ovulation
DH caffeine consumption before BD day - He cut out all caffeine and sodas the week before attempt
DH caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD -yes, 1 shot of espresso 30 minutes before attempt
HORMONES
Drinks - gelatin drink, green tea with stevia ( resulted in lots of EWCM), juices, grapefruit juice (resulted in lots of EWCM, lemon water, V8, ASG. Also drank 1 cup of beef bouillon ( 990mg sodium)every day the week of our attempt.
Supplements - see below
SUPPLEMENTS
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) -no
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets -yes, 1x a day week of attempt and day of attempt
Alka Seltzer Gold -yes, 2 tablets every day week of attempt
Green Tea -yes, 1 cup with 2 packets of Stevia from AF-O ( lots of EWCM)
Fertile-CM -no
False Unicorn -no
E -started and stopped because it messed with my cycle
Fish Oil - yes and no. Regular fish oil gave me terrible heartburn, so I switched to vegetarian non-fish Omega 3 ( DHA and EPA), which gives the same benefits as fish oil and sways blue
Folic Acid - 2000 mg
Flaxseed Oil -no
Alfalfa -no
Drinks - gelatin drink AF-O. Started the BSD, but it gave me terrible digestive side effects so I dropped it.
Others -Prenatals. I was also on antibiotics ( Azithromycin) for a sinus & double ear infection at the beginning of my cycle and finished the pack CD9.
DH supps -zinc, folic acid, B12, vitamin E, potassium, DHA Omega 3, Alfalfa a few days before attempt. ASG week of attempt.
TIMING
Length of DH abstinance - 3 days
BD on O - Yes
How close to O -within 12 hours
BD how often -once
Charting O with Temp -no
Charting O with OPK -yes, with Clearblue digitals. Got my 1st smiley 11:00am, BD that evening at 11:00, ovulation cramps starting at 10:00am the following day.
Fertility monitor used/type -no
suspected O date -4/8/2013 ( CD15)
IONS
Oed in what moon phase -waning crescent, blue critical day the day after ovulation
Changed ions in other ways? -Yes! AC on the week of ovulation ( its started to really warm up that week), mineral sea salt hand soap, mineral sea salt body wash, Arm& Hammer baking soda toothpaste, burned boy essential oils week of ovulation: eucalyptus/cucumber candle, pine oil, mixed rosemary oil with my shampoo, pine car air freshener, DH grilled out the day of attempt, so I was outside with him surrounded by smoke, hairdryer, cellphone in pockets, I'm a student so I spend lots of time at laptop.
OTHER
How many kids do you have? -1
What gender(s)? -girl
# of months TTC -1
Your Age -24
BD position -doggie
EWCM present/how much? -Yes, tons!
DH undies type -Boxers ( he switched from boxer briefs to boxers months in advance)
Did you use instead cups/how long? -Yes, put it in straight after attempt and left in overnight ( 7-8 hours). After attempt kept hips propped up with IC for 30 minutes.

DH cold bath/ shower or ice -Yes, iced jewels week of attempt and 30 minutes before attempt
OWT - anything under bed? -Yes, a box of baby boy clothes I have had for a long timeHearts
COMMENTS I faced a lot hurdles in this swaying process; a lot of the supplements and drinks gave me terrible digestive side effects and I had to stop the Ingender boy diet due to side effects. In the end, I ended up switching to the HE diet and hopefully with the other swaying factors combined we still had a good shot at a son. We are so excited to be expecting baby #2 and are now praying for a healthy, sticky bean! A little boy would be wonderful, but we are thrilled either way!

* sway template taken from Ingender.com, where I also posted my sway*

Cinss
April 23rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Looks FAB! Goodluck :)

dloui128
April 23rd, 2013, 10:04 PM
Looks good, best of luck

afy
April 23rd, 2013, 10:29 PM
You have such a great chance of a boy with your sway!
It's strange we're almost the same age I'm 23,24 in July and my DD was also born in 2011 too and were both TTC a boy! Wish you all the best

Elico
April 26th, 2013, 12:21 AM
:) i think i recognise this sway from elsewhere lol . I have a question about stevia hon ? what did it taste like? Do you think it was the green tea or the stevia that gave you lots of EWCM?