PDA

View Full Version : Atomic - custom sway plan- menu??

Funkyfry
April 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I am going to purchase a plan but we decided to start ttc after our hols in sept so going to start diet 6 oct for 6 weeks then ttc. I am having a look at the menus and finding it difficult to put a menu together for myself. Although it will be pretty bland and boring I reckon I am going to end up eating same thing for breakfast,lunch and dinner, especially if I know the sodium etc is right.

Also is 6 weeks enough or is longer better. I see some girls on the LE diet for 3 months

nuthinbutpink
April 24th, 2013, 07:29 PM
The Personalized Plans include a 5-day sample menu to go along with the plan. We are also working on a supplement that is a 21-day menu plan with calorie info included.

The plan is a comprehensive sway and the 21-day menu plan may be purchased as a supplement to the plan. They have taken a long time to compile but I've seen a sneak peek and they are awesome!

atomic sagebrush
April 25th, 2013, 01:17 PM
I help you with your diet as little or as much as you like in your Custom Sway Forum, so please don't worry, we'll get this figured out for you!!

The plan comes with a sample diet, even though it's really just an example it does have a lot of nutrient data that you can then use for making your own meals.

The amount of time you need to do diet depends on several things and I take several factors into account when I make a recommendation in that area. 6 weeks is plenty for most people and the vast majority of people do not get pg the first month of trying anyway.