PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone feeling today?!

dreamsofxy2013
April 24th, 2013, 10:16 PM
So glad us Dec/Jan/Feb ladies have our own section now:pregnant:
How is everyone doing today? I am only 4w2d, but my symptoms are in full swing. This is my second pregnancy, and so far it has been the COMPLETE opposite of the pregnancy with DD! I have so many things going on at the moment...with my daughter this early I practically had zero symptoms. So far:
1) I am hungry all.the.time- I can't stop eating!!!
2) excessive thirst and frequent bathroom trips
3) craving salty foods and carbs and cheese.....today I cooked sweet peas for dinner and refused to eat them because they were too ' sweet'...also my baked potato was ' too sweet' and I only ate it after topping it with salt.
4) on and off stabbing pain in my boobs and mainly on the right side of my tummy and lower right pelvic and groin area
5) vivid dreams every night
6) moodiness ( poor Dh)
7) Bloating and gas....I already have to unbutton my pants because they fit snug..oh joy.
8) strange bowel patterns...I go like 2x a day now!
9) occasional lightheadedness
10) face is breaking out a lot

Sorry for all the TMI haha.....is anyone else already experiencing an opposite pregnancy from your last?

I Love Ladybugs
April 24th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Today.....

Enjoying the ride that m/s is giving me!! The combined symptoms makes me feel that this is an extra special little boy on board who is out to challenge his mommy from the beginning! Ask my hubby the same question and he feels that it is his daughter.....

I wanted to tell my mom today, but we are keeping it under wraps until at least after the first prenatal visit, which is only 2w2d away.

Niva
April 24th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Hello! I'm joining early, early, early, I know. But I just can't wait to start obsessing over this new little person and all the changes s/he will create!

I'm throwing caution to the wind, here and IRL. I mean I'm not telling everyone, not posting it on FB or anything, but I have already told my two other mom friends and my best friend. Will probably tell both sets of grandparents this weekend, if I'm still pg by then! :) Everyone I tell now will understand completely if anything happens.

aftmjt
April 25th, 2013, 06:13 AM
So glad us Dec/Jan/Feb ladies have our own section now:pregnant:
How is everyone doing today? I am only 4w2d, but my symptoms are in full swing. This is my second pregnancy, and so far it has been the COMPLETE opposite of the pregnancy with DD! I have so many things going on at the moment...with my daughter this early I practically had zero symptoms. So far:
1) I am hungry all.the.time- I can't stop eating!!!
2) excessive thirst and frequent bathroom trips
3) craving salty foods and carbs and cheese.....today I cooked sweet peas for dinner and refused to eat them because they were too ' sweet'...also my baked potato was ' too sweet' and I only ate it after topping it with salt.
4) on and off stabbing pain in my boobs and mainly on the right side of my tummy and lower right pelvic and groin area
5) vivid dreams every night
6) moodiness ( poor Dh)
7) Bloating and gas....I already have to unbutton my pants because they fit snug..oh joy.
8) strange bowel patterns...I go like 2x a day now!
9) occasional lightheadedness
10) face is breaking out a lot

Sorry for all the TMI haha.....is anyone else already experiencing an opposite pregnancy from your last?

Oh symptoms sound like you've got ur son in there good Luck

Cagirl09
April 25th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Hello Everyone,

So happy to be joining you! At 5 weeks I'm still feeling next to no pregnancy symptoms which is very similar to my pregnancy with my DS. I guess time will tell if the symptoms will be the same or different from last time when they do set in. At the moment I think we have another boy, but DH feels its too early for a gut inclination. Either way, I'm looking forward to the ride along with you ladies in our DDC!

dreamsofxy2013
April 25th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Oh symptoms sound like you've got ur son in there good Luck

I hope you are right:pray: My gut instinct tells me we are having a girl though!

dreamsofxy2013
April 25th, 2013, 09:19 AM
We are waiting to tell everyone too! Originally we planned on waiting to tell our parents until 12 weeks, but since my symptoms are so obvious I am afraid my mother will start asking questions so we are telling them the weekend after our first prenatal appointment, when I'll be8/ 9 weeks.

For those due in December, have you already been thinking about Christmas plans for this year? Especially family visiting etc.?

Cagirl09
April 26th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Well I woke up this morning still feeling 100% not pregnant. Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to be miserable, but I would love some sort of sign that this is a healthy and progressing pregnancy!

aftmjt
April 26th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Well I woke up this morning still feeling 100% not pregnant. Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to be miserable, but I would love some sort of sign that this is a healthy and progressing pregnancy!

I have that feeling most ads and its driving me mad, if I have a 'good' day lots of energy no pain or sick feeling I worry think ill go insane waiting another 4 weeks for a scan. I would do anything to know all is ok

Cagirl09
April 26th, 2013, 09:30 PM
I have that feeling most ads and its driving me mad, if I have a 'good' day lots of energy no pain or sick feeling I worry think ill go insane waiting another 4 weeks for a scan. I would do anything to know all is ok

Just out of curiosity, how does this pregnancy compare to your others in terms of symptoms?

afy
April 26th, 2013, 09:54 PM
I know the feeling ladies I have days where Im in full throttle pregnancy mode and the days where I don't even feel preggers! I'm just putting it down to being too early and letting my body take up the changes in its own time!

My gut feeling tells me it's a girl too I don't have the same symptoms quite different craving sour foods which I never did with my first pregnancy but again each pregnancy is different.

aftmjt
April 27th, 2013, 09:57 AM
I know the feeling ladies I have days where Im in full throttle pregnancy mode and the days where I don't even feel preggers! I'm just putting it down to being too early and letting my body take up the changes in its own time!

My gut feeling tells me it's a girl too I don't have the same symptoms quite different craving sour foods which I never did with my first pregnancy but again each pregnancy is different.

I agree each is different but I think ur having a boy

aftmjt
April 27th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Just out of curiosity, how does this pregnancy compare to your others in terms of symptoms?

This pregnancy is totally different from my other 3
DD1 can't really remember any symptoms at all didnt know until. I was 16 wks
DD2 same no symptoms at all only tested after missing 2 periods lol
DD3 all food made me feel sick one mouthful and I was full but had no sickness just a funny feeling, no pains in stomach, hair was always shinny and skin was great.
This pregnancy I know within a week I was pregnant strange pain in left side of my stomach, could stop eating form 3 weeks anything and everything have to my 3 meals a day lol. Loving pizza and burgers, face itchy and rashy also hair still coming out and always looks greesy and have stomach pains every few days.

I Love Ladybugs
April 27th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Today, I had this extremely vivid vision of a daughter joining our family......the deal is my hormonal imagination is being fueled by DS1 who is always talking about his baby sister. Either way, DS1 is going to need to have a role in this sibling....thinking that he will chose some clothes for this baby when the time is right and paint the baby's name (nursery letters) with me.