Gender Result:
GIRL!!!!
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS1
DS2
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I did the LE Diet and it was quite a change from my regular diet in that I have always enjoyed chocolate and crisps and I guess quite high cal foods. Not eating meat wasn't much of a challenge as I am not a huge meat eater anyway.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
11 weeks on the LE diet, before which I had done 3 weeks on Weight Watchers
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH gave up red meat and ate a more unhealthy diet. This was a big change for him as he is usually a very healthy eater. He indulged in a little junk food....
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
I skipped breakfast everyday. I kept my food choices quite simple eating mainly weight watchers toast and jam, pasta with either pesto or butter, rice with sweet chilli sauce, matzo with diet homous and then had things like green beans, iceberg with low fat dressing, low fat yogurts, low fat cheese.... I also drank diet caffeine free coke and used sweeteners in my tea and coffee.
Towards the end I had to increase my fat and cal intake as I was loosing too much weight and was worried it would delay/stop ovulation.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I didn't track the amounts of fat, cals, salt etc in the foods, rather just went low fat, low salt etc... I had to be careful as I was breastfeeding still and loosing weight rapidly!
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Weight when I started diet was 10st 4 (145lbs), BMI 21.4
Weight at ovulation was 8st 12 (113lbs), BMI 16.7
I lost a total of 32lbs
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Towards the end my weight loss slowed right down and I wanted to exercise but then I discovered that actually my BMI was too low and I needed to not loose anymore weight.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
I had those ph strips and could never decipher a colour so I think it was about 5...
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
No idea
DH pH
No idea
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
It was a total oopsie, my cycles were really long and my luteal phase really short as I was breastfeeding. We had decided to wait until my luteal phase was back to normal to try.
Not thinking we could get pregnant anyway and with the intention of DH pulling out we DTD, but DH got carried away. Immediately after I ran to the loo and jumped, dumped and pushed... hehe... I then inserted loads of Rephresh!!
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
As far as abstinence he had helped himself about a week before, we didn't want to raise testosterone in case we decided to try that month. Then when we decided we weren't going to try we DTD as I figured it would be enough time (particularly with my long cycles) until we actually had our attempt...
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid and Fiber

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
I had a negative ionizer under the bed. I had bought some lavender oil but never got to use it...
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Had some girl clothes under the bed
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Being on the diet for a while (I was starting to get worried too about the fact I was going to have to increase my fat/cal intake). I lost quite a lot of weight. The one attempt after abstinence and the serious jump and dump and rephresh I felt was good!! I was definitely not in great condition for getting pregnant, and actually can't quite believe I did. Because it was unplanned I wasn't stressed out which is good from a testosterone point of view. Glad I was still breastfeeding. Oh and I had a cold in the TWW. I guess it seemed so incredibly unlikely even in spite of our oppsie that pregnancy would occur that I feel optimistic for a girl. One other thing I forgot... month of conception was March, apparently this is a good girl month.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Didn't use rephresh before DTD, or make DH have a hot bath. Would have rather had longer abstinence... I had the BIG O!! Which, was what was responsible for DH getting carried away. I had a few nutritious cheats and a tiny bit of chicken in the TWW. I feel like I wanted to feel more prepared for the actual attempt and so that makes me feel a little nervous. I ovulated on a full moon... I think that favours boy!?
Things worth mentioning:
I feel that actually all things considered we gave it a really good shot. I am particularly happy with the diet, which from all I have read is the biggest sway factor.
The most important thing to us is to have a happy healthy baby. We never take for granted how incredibly lucky we are to even be able to have children, let alone be in a position to try and influence the sex. We would adore to have a little girl, it would be a dream come true, but I am crazy in love with my boys and another boy would be fantastic too!

Thank you Atomic for answering all my questions and for making this experience a fun and fascinating education!

Tree
April 26th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Oh and no snacking, that was a big change for me!!

Am3a
April 26th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Sounds amazing! Seriously!

I'll follow this thread with interest to see if it's a pink or a blue! Good luck! :-)

Tree
April 27th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Ah thank you! It's still all a bit bizarre feeling really. Need the first trimester to be over, forgot how much worry there is...
My ms hasn't kicked in yet which has me optimistically thinking maybe its a girl!? And pessimistically thinking something is wrong...!

belledandy
April 27th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Great sway! Wishing you luck on your pink bean!

Dollydot
April 27th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Congrats!! an amazing sway, praying pink for you my dear....

Tree
April 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Thanks girls, fingers crossed!!

Dollydot how are you doing?

Dollydot
April 27th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Hi Tree, not doing so well had 3 BFP's I'm anaemic Hb (9.6) iron (3) so taking two months off to take tables and put on some weight, then start again. Like you i think the diet is so important don't want to compromise it.. Your sway looks fab!! well done you worked hard on your diet. Must feel amazing to be done...

Dollydot
April 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM
I mean negatives BFN's..

Dollydot
April 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
I wish!

Tree
April 28th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Hi Tree, not doing so well had 3 BFP's I'm anaemic Hb (9.6) iron (3) so taking two months off to take tables and put on some weight, then start again. Like you i think the diet is so important don't want to compromise it.. Your sway looks fab!! well done you worked hard on your diet. Must feel amazing to be done...

How frustrating!
Yeah I'm glad it's done, I just hope it really is done... I can't help but worry. Especially as I've got no morning sickness and with my boys I was so so ill by now!

Funkyfry
April 29th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Great sway!! Best if luck. Will you be finding out gender?

Tree
April 30th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Great sway!! Best if luck. Will you be finding out gender?

I love the idea of a surprise, which I've always had but I think this time I'll find it hard to resist finding out...!! If its a girl I'd like the surprise and if its a boy I'd like to be prepared. Clearly I don't know so I guess will prob find out. But I won't tell people (apart from you guys obviously) until baby is born.

Dollydot
April 30th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Tree with you on the finding out thing...

Soar
April 30th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Your sway looks awesome! Thanks for posting it!

Tree
April 30th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Your sway looks awesome! Thanks for posting it!

Oh thank you! I remember thinking that when I read other people's in the beginning, and it seemed like there was so much to do... So now that it is me and it didn't feel too complicated its hard to see it that way.
I hope it worked!! Fingers crossed... Will update either way!

Tree
May 2nd, 2013, 01:44 PM
Another thing to add... Though I don't give much (any) weight to this is Chinese Calendar says girl! Of course if I have girl I'll be a believer. :-) It's definitely nice to see the word 'girl' though!!

oxox2013
May 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Tree,

Have you noticed if the chinese gender charts are different based on which site you find it on? Most of the ones I have tried say boy for me but one, and I love that ONE, says girl. Im not sure what chart is the most accurate to use! (and I use the term accurate loosely!)

oxox2013
May 2nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Also when are you due? I havent had much morning sickness yet either but I am starting to get a few waves here and there... although I am seriously starving most of the time!! Good luck on your sway too btw :)

Tree
May 2nd, 2013, 05:07 PM
Tree,

Have you noticed if the chinese gender charts are different based on which site you find it on? Most of the ones I have tried say boy for me but one, and I love that ONE, says girl. Im not sure what chart is the most accurate to use! (and I use the term accurate loosely!)

I've no idea, I just googled it and it worked out Luna age things and said girl... I'm due dec 18th, you? I'm 7 weeks 1 day and the waves of nausea are becoming stronger. In getting them later in the day/evening! And yup eating loads!!! All I want to do us eat!! :-)

oxox2013
May 2nd, 2013, 05:13 PM
Well I am going to take those as good signs for our girls! I am due on the 27th of dec so Ill be 6 weeks tomorrow!!

Tree
May 12th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Found hb today on Doppler. 8 weeks 5 days. Seeing as bubs and everything is so small at this stage can I read anything into finding the hb on the left (just)... I hope so!

Tree
June 6th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Had my 12 week scan. Please see ultrasound post to guess on skull and nub for me. Thank you! :-)

Huds
June 6th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Gosh ur sway sounds like what my lifestyle was like when i had both my DDs. Its amazing how much i know now from this site. My weight was very low when i had my first dd. Then when i had my second it was still low and I was also breastfeeding. I hope u get ur little girl Tree, goodluck

Tree
July 10th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Had 17 week private gender scan today.... And.... It's a GIRL!!!

Massive thank you to Atomic for sharing all your wisdom and making a dream come true!

marriedmomof2
July 10th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Congrats!!

lovemy2blessings
July 10th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Aww...CONGRATS!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 10th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Yay Tree!!!

2lovelyboys
July 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM
HUGE congratulations :cheerteam:

Hopeful37
July 11th, 2013, 01:27 AM
So happy for you, congrats!!!

Little Lunasa
July 11th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Congrats!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dollydot
July 11th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Just seen this!! congrats my dear, on you girl thats amazing...

Am3a
July 11th, 2013, 07:41 PM
A pink one!!!!! 💞 You must be over the moon - congratulations!!! 💗

Tree
July 12th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Thanks so much ladies! I'm totally thrilled!! It still hasn't really sunk in yet... And in a way it probably won't until I'm holding her in my arms.
I remember reading other people's successful sways and thinking how lucky they were, I am now that lucky person too and so so grateful!

angyl15
July 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM
great job - congrats!

Cauliflower
July 15th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Congrats :)

Tree
August 15th, 2013, 02:50 AM
How do I get the title to say 'UPDATED'?

milliemolly
August 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Just read the entire thread x what a great sway and fantastic news x x

Funkyfry
August 15th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Great news on your girl!! Congrats