PDA

View Full Version : BFP @ 9DPO! I still can't believe it!

gods_promise
April 25th, 2013, 06:33 PM
It's been almost 2 weeks since I got my BFP, I'm 5 weeks :pregnant: today. OB said my progesterone and hcg levels look good and my first appointment will be when I'm 7weeks.

In the days/week leading up to ovulation I became a little relaxed about my LE diet because I felt like I lost too much weight already- I skipped breakfast but I was eating "normal" portions at dinner.

I tracked my BBT using fertility friend, I thought I O'd the day before so we didn't actually BD on the day that FF said I O'd. I really thought I was out but by 4DPO, I just knew I was pregnant. I was super tired, nauseated, and sick from 6DPO to 8DPO. I thought some of the symptoms I had were AF symptoms but decided to test on 9DPO based on instincts. Lo and behold there was a line! But once I got my BFP, the morning sickness seemed to vanish until a few days ago. This is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect and I don't know what's normal and what's not.

I so badly wanted a girl and I have a strong feeling I'm carrying a little princess. But to be honest, now that I'm pregnant all I want is a sticky bean and a health baby.

pebmcpd7
April 25th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Well done! CONGRATS!!!

zebaniee
April 26th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Congratulations!

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2013, 01:18 AM
:running:
God's Promise, How wonderful!!!!!
Happy & Healthy 9 Months! :pregnant:

aftmjt