iyamaryam
April 24th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Name? iyamaryam

Gender Resulted - :BabyBoy:

Swaying attempt - Natural, Sperm sorting, High Tech...? Natural

CM pH = never went higher than 6 except with bsf then 9

DH PH = consistently 9+

Baking soda douche? no

Baking soda finger, how many times and for how long? 3-4 times a day 5 days before O, O day and day after every three hours.

Pre-seed, how and what was the pH? no

Egg whites pH and type? store brand ph 9.

Big O? yes, b4 bd and 2x after

Minerals DW

Calcium?less than 200mg daily
Magnesium? less than 300 mg a daily
Potassium? 4000-4500 mg a daily
Sodium? around 5000 mg a day, drank bsd 1x daily for four months

DH minerals? Shared meals, he was a sport and did everything I asked except drink V8. I don't blame him, that stuff was nasty

Diet

Duration of diet? Alkaline diet/ ig diet/ frech diet for 8 months
Dietary Changes? Meat, potatoes, tomatoes, veggies from boy diet, bananas, cashews, raisins and potato chips daily
Did you continue diet after attempt. If so for how long? Till BFP
DH consume caffeine before attempt day? No.
DH consume caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD? Yes, 1 hr before redbull

Hormones? none

Drinks? Green tea 2x a day for 6 months, Lemon water daily, V8 with Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Pineapple Juice, ACV 2x daily, gelatin drink 2x daily, bsd 1x daily, cot 1x daily

Supplements

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)? no
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets? took 2 tabs for 6 days, 4days before O, O and day after
Alka Seltzer Gold? no
Green Tea? drank 2 cups daily
Fertile-CM? no
False Unicorn? no
Vitamin E? yes (400iui) daily
Fish Oil? yes 1200mg daily
Folic acid? yes 800mg daily
Flaxseed Oil? no
Potassium pills? no
L-Arginine? yes
Tribulus terrestris? yes
Vitamin B12? yes
Zinc? yes
Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen? Yes, for 4 months
Others?

DH supps? L-Arg, zinc, fish oil, Folic acid, b12, vit e, L-carn & CQ-10

Timing

Length of DH abstinence? 4 days
BD on O? Yes
How close to O? very close, right on top
BD how often? once, used durex avanti b4 attempt to prevent oops.
Charting O with Temp? yes
Charting O with OPK? yes
Fertility monitor used? no
suspected O date? CD 17

Ions

O in what moon phase? Full
Changed ions in other ways? computer on continously, air-conditioner, phone in panty after attempt, left tv on continously

How many kids do you have? 2

What gender(s)? girls

Number of months TTC? 1

Your Age? 29

BD position? doggie

EWCM present - how much? a lot thanks to TT & L-arg but still used eggwhites(can u sense my desperation?)

DH type of undies? boxers

Did you use instead cups - how long? Yes, put in after attempt and slept for 5hours

DH use cold bath/shower or ice? no, was too afraid 2 disturb d boys

OWT none

I have done all I possibly could. It's in God's hands now:pray::pray::pray:::BabyBoy:.

TTC5
April 24th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Sounds like a great sway!!!

Flava
April 24th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Great!

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2639/2639363whs6576lht.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

wishing on a star
April 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
sounds like a great sway when will you find out?
xxxxx

lightofmylife
April 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM
woww............sounds like a very good sway and attempt.... good luck :)

iyamaryam
April 24th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Ok ladies, finally plucked up courage n went for a gender scan. What do you think?167

wishing on a star
April 24th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Ok ladies, finally plucked up courage n went for a gender scan. What do you think?167
Oh wow I'm no expert at all but id say you've definitely got a little ds in there lol
Congratulations
Xxx

DoulaMama
April 24th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Oh wow I'm no expert at all but id say you've definitely got a little ds in there lol
Congratulations
Xxx

I would say the same thing! Looks just like my gender scan with DS1! FX'd!!! I'd like to see what others say:)

mkarntz1980
April 24th, 2011, 11:08 PM
I have seen that 3 times!!! ALL BOY!! congrats!

My Fabulous Children
April 25th, 2011, 02:16 AM
GREAT sway!!! Good job, I knew all your hard work would pay off and it's a BOY, CONGRATS.

iluvmyman
April 25th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Your sway sounded great! Congrats and it looks like a DS to me. What did the Technician think and were you 16 weeks when you did this Ultrasound?

iyamaryam
April 25th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Thanks ladies, I am stilll trying to process it. We went with the girls. As soon as the tech's wand hit my belly she said she was 95% sure he was a boy. She even commented that mine was one of the quickest clear boy shots she's ever gotten. Even my dh who knows nothing about scans said it's a boy. She spent 20mins checking and said she was sure. I was 16+1. I just :pray:he remains a boy.

My Fabulous Children
April 25th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Don't worry hun your pic is ALL BOY, I'm sure he will stay a HE :bigsmile::awe:

iyamaryam
April 25th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Just bumping to get more opinions, TIA.

iluvmyman
April 25th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I could imagine the shock. I'm so glad for you!

DebH
April 25th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Looks boy to me, inspiring sway!!

boyjoy
April 26th, 2011, 10:55 AM
wow iyamaryam, it s definitely a boy! Big Congrats.

LolaInLove
April 26th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Oh, that is so awesome! Congrats, girl!!!! That looks 100% boy to me!!!

Aqua
April 28th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Wow! Congrats... I am chicken to go the 16 week scan too... I have booked a place but yet to get authorization letter from my doc

boyjoy
April 28th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Wow! Congrats... I am chicken to go the 16 week scan too... I have booked a place but yet to get authorization letter from my doc

I hear you! Tomorrow i have 12 week U/S and i am scaring to death , what if i see a girly nub. Actually i care more to have a healthy baby but in deep down i don t want to see all i did to sway went to garbage. I am sure YKWIM....

iyamaryam
April 28th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks ladies, boyjoy, IKWYM. I debated with myself for weeks whether to find out or not. I almost passed out as the tech's wand hit my belly. I hope and:pray:we all get our dg.

Aqua
April 28th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I hear you! Tomorrow i have 12 week U/S and i am scaring to death , what if i see a girly nub. Actually i care more to have a healthy baby but in deep down i don t want to see all i did to sway went to garbage. I am sure YKWIM....

Woa! All the very best to you boyjoy. I dont think my doc will authorize for a private scan. He says its too early for a 3d/4d and not sure what kinda machines they have. :(. It helps at the U/S when you dont think about it much. Iyamariam, do you have your nub pics posted here?

gizmo77
April 28th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks ladies, boyjoy, IKWYM. I debated with myself for weeks whether to find out or not. I almost passed out as the tech's wand hit my belly. I hope and:pray:we all get our dg.

great sway! at 1st look i immediately thought boy. and im no expert..never had gender scans..always a surprise. congrats!!!

iyamaryam
April 29th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Woa! All the very best to you boyjoy. I dont think my doc will authorize for a private scan. He says its too early for a 3d/4d and not sure what kinda machines they have. :(. It helps at the U/S when you dont think about it much. Iyamariam, do you have your nub pics posted here? I didin't want to mess around with the nub thing, I could have developed hbp from it. Boyjoy, GL swthrt, FX for 2day.

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I am so happy and excited for you!!!!

OMG I totally hear you about passing out at the ultrasound. At my ultrasound with DS 4 the tech was almost teasing me with it, like, "here's your baby's thigh, here's your baby's arm, here's your baby's head..." then 17 other body parts and I wasn't paying attention to any of them. Uou could tell she practiced it a lot and was building up for the big reveal, to make it more dramatic! But it was dramatic enough to begin with!!! I just wanted to KILL her and I think it only made it worse when she finally did the big reveal.

nuthinbutpink
May 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Just seeing this- all boy for sure! How wonderful!