PDA

View Full Version : having a drama with the CBFM

Elico
April 26th, 2013, 01:46 AM
ok so ive been charting the last two cycles with BBT on FF and last cycle I started using my CBFM . I used it correctly, didnt miss a day, I gave it a test stick EVERY day it asked for one from first urine in the morning. well it has totally conflicted with my usual method of charting. Im now in horror at how much money I spent on this device as I feel like it has failed me .
this is what happened:
Day 1: 1 BAR continued every day like this until-
Day 9: 2 BARS continued every day like this until
Day 24 & 25: 3 BARS then 1 BAR until
Day 33: AF

Please feel free to look at my link to FF : <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/420b0e/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

It shows I o'ed on Day 19 and my luteal stage the average 13 days I usually have experienced.

Any advice appreciated. I did use cheaper opk's and they had two lines around ov but definetly not darker than the control line so I didnt take much notice of them.

Yuzu
April 28th, 2013, 02:37 PM
It takes a while for the CBFM to work itself out, but I find it extremely accurate once it does. I know it can get really expensive feeding it all the sticks, that's the worst thing about it. Luckily, as time goes on, it will ask for fewer test sticks.