PDA

View Full Version : 8dpo

Angelone
April 26th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Hi girls just looking some advice at 6dpo I had pains in my left side in the evening then on 7dpo morning I woke up wi the most awful dizziness that even when I was lying down it was so bad then when it settles and I say up it started again it was so bad I was actually sick.. This morning I woke up wi slightly sensitive boobs at 8dpo and did a test but bfn :( has anyone had these symptoms and actually got a bfp and could the dizziness be related to implantation at all xx

Am3a
April 26th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Dazie I think it's a good sign!!!! FX!

I'm 6dpo and having some serious cramps!

I'm thinking it's our month!!

Angelone
April 26th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Am3a I really hope it is I did a frer today and it was Neg so I'm hoping it was just too early at 8dpo xx

Yuzu
April 26th, 2013, 05:09 PM
I'm having cramps as well. Dazie, the other night I had HORRIBLE dizziness. I literally could not lift my head off the pillow. It scared me. So maybe it's a sign, but I hope I don't have dizziness like that again.

Angelone
April 27th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Yuzu maybe this cramping is a good sign for us all :) I took a frer this morning but it was Neg so I'm slightly less hopeful now :( x

Rabbit0809
April 27th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Crossing fingers,toes,bra straps,and g-strings for u ladies

Angelone
April 27th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Here's hoping :) 9dpo bfn on frer :( I'm thinking I cud b out again this month x

Rabbit0809
April 27th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Im like u dazie,if by 9dpo I get BFNs then I feel out,but as we all know,it aint over till af shows up.
Are u charting? If yes,link ur chart,how r ur temps?

Angelone
April 27th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Anno it really does feel lik ur out when it gets to 9 dpo and ur bfn :( no haven't been temping I hink if I get a bfn in a few Day I think I'll start temping next month I swear it's just so hard gettin preg this time :( xx

Emily
April 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Anno it really does feel lik ur out when it gets to 9 dpo and ur bfn :( no haven't been temping I hink if I get a bfn in a few Day I think I'll start temping next month I swear it's just so hard gettin preg this time :( xx

This is the first time I have got close to a BFP that early. You are not out. :)

Temping might be a good idea if you don't think it will stress you out. Start now so you get int the swing of it before it matters. I found that having the thermometer, ipad with ff open on it and a little torch on my bedside table meant the whole thing was over in about 2 mins. My thermometer said that it stored the last temp bu it doesn't so check that in case you have to write it down like I do.

Angelone
April 27th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Thanx Emily u think I'll do that :) so do u just download fertility friend and then take ur temp orally?? Xx

Emily
April 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Thanx Emily u think I'll do that :) so do u just download fertility friend and then take ur temp orally?? Xx

Yes they have mobile apps so you can put it on your phone or ipad. I temp orally and I leave the thermometer in a little while after it goes beep (the instructions say this is more accurate).

Rabbit0809
April 28th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Any updates Dazie?when is ur next poas check?
Im stalking u like crazy,praying its ur month.

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Thanx for the advice Emily Il hav to get in and buy a thermometer today :)

Rabbit I'm a wee bit down heartened this morning I took a clearblue digital and it said not preg I'm 10 dpo shud they hav picked it up by now xx

Rabbit0809
April 28th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Ive heared digitals take more time to show up,even though it says they r sensitive,but have heared lots of ladies get their bfp on cheap ic first,then on digitals.fingers crossed hun xx
How long is ur luteal phase? When is AF ssupposedly due?

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 05:10 AM
My luteal phase is usually 14 days so I suppose I'm actually five days away from it bring due is that right?? 1st my heads pickled trying to work out when I can actually do it lol so many people seem to gwt their bfp so early xx

Emily
April 28th, 2013, 07:47 AM
My luteal phase is usually 14 days so I suppose I'm actually five days away from it bring due is that right?? 1st my heads pickled trying to work out when I can actually do it lol so many people seem to gwt their bfp so early xx

The only other BFPs you need to think of are your own. When did you get a BFP in the past? (sorry if i am wrong havent looked at your profile but am assuming you have a child already as most here do)Some people get them soooo early they might even have miscalculated O. I don't mean any disrespect to any early bfpers I just don't want you to get down because you don't have a super early sign.

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Ur so right Emily I hav three boys already but u know what I don't tho k I was ever this obsessed wi testing early so I don't even remember when I got my bfp lol.. Tbh I think ur right about about the miscalculation too I'm sure alot of people don't do the ovulation tests either so they cud hav oed early x

Emily
April 28th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Ur so right Emily I hav three boys already but u know what I don't tho k I was ever this obsessed wi testing early so I don't even remember when I got my bfp lol.. Tbh I think ur right about about the miscalculation too I'm sure alot of people don't do the ovulation tests either so they cud hav oed early x

These early tests are a blessing and a curse aren't they? We almost want a sign as soon as sperm meets egg these days:) I almost convinced myself I was pg last month because I had to tighten my belt so much to stop my trousers from falling down that I got tummy ache. I conveniently forgot the fact that I had messed up pinpointing O and didn't really have a snowflakes chance in hell!

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Lol that is totally me Emily uts so true we want to no far too quickly these days and hav no blooming patience.. I bought a different test today when I was shopping I'm convinced I see a line but ut cud b an evaporation line what do u think xx