PDA

View Full Version : Left side pains?

Tammy123
April 26th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Hello! I got my bfp a few days ago :) It's early days as I'm still only 14-15 dpo so praying it's a sticky one. Anyway the last 3-4 days I've been have mild cramps on the left of my lower tummy. I have heard that girls are more likely to implant on the left. Is this a good sign? Or am I reading too much into something too soon?? Lol

Mrs_P
April 26th, 2013, 05:21 PM
no idea if its on owt of anything but i did have really bad cramps (doubled over like massive period pain) just after my bfp lasted a good week or so and only ever on my left hand side - only time i have ever had anything like that when preggers so you never know - good luck

Dreamofpink
April 26th, 2013, 05:27 PM
no idea if its on owt of anything but i did have really bad cramps (doubled over like massive period pain) just after my bfp lasted a good week or so and only ever on my left hand side - only time i have ever had anything like that when preggers so you never know - good luck

I had this pain too, on the left hand side. It occured around week 5 for a few days. Fx for a pinky! I don't remember it from previous pgs. :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Mrs_P
April 26th, 2013, 05:42 PM
unless its a clomid thing dream if you conceived on clomid to - only pregnancy i have ever had on clomid to - hopefully its a girl sign though!

Dreamofpink
April 26th, 2013, 05:48 PM
unless its a clomid thing dream if you conceived on clomid to - only pregnancy i have ever had on clomid to - hopefully its a girl sign though!

I did wonder that too mrs p! I conceived on my 2nd cycle of clomid and had unbelievable cramps from ov day until 15dpo. The left side pains came a week or so after. I so hope it means pink! How are you keeping anyway? Not too much longer now!! :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Mrs_P
April 26th, 2013, 06:00 PM
feels like ages to go still - although am getting happier now she is viable; hopefully. I've had so many weird pains and things this time around its scary!

I had bad o pains to (something i never get) and then cramping pains that started i think about cd11 (just before af and lasted right through bfp and were really bad at bfp i'd presumed it was af with a vengance) and then were on and off for the first couple of weeks. My doc sent me for a scan at 6-7 weeks in case it was ectopic as i'd never had anything like that before - scan told me i'd ovulated from my left to.

Will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you that it means pink, looking forward to your nub shots x

Wanting-a-girl
April 26th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Cramps don't indicate what side implantation is happening on... Cramping is normal tho :)

Tammy123
April 28th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks ladies. No clomid here so who knows what it means. Girl sign I hope! xx