PDA

View Full Version : Conceive plus lube?

3boys
April 24th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Assuming that it sways Blue as it helps to conceive.

It says it has Calcium and Magnesium ions!!?? Anything about that that may sway girl???

Coccinelle33
April 25th, 2011, 01:16 AM
not sure?

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I answered this in the other thread too but I personally don't think Conceive Plus is the right way to go for pink.

Con. Plus is designed to be sperm-friendly and everything that is sperm-friendly, seems to sway blue.

Cal-mag ions are speculated to sway pink but there is no hard evidence to back this up. The French Gender diet does seem to sway but it is totally an unknown as to whether cal/mag in the CM has anything to do with that at all. ALL CM has cal-mag ions in it and the FGD may be effective for other reasons altogether. Also, even if it is the cal-mag in the CM, we don't know what ratio it should be in and how that relates to the ions present in Conceive Plus. It would really suck if the X sperm like the Conceive Plus so well that they never leave!!!!

For right now, I think Conceive Plus is best for blue because it is designed to aid sperm survival.

3boys
April 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks Atomic. I saw it on the Internet and thought I would bring it up. :-)

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Much appreciated! I love it when we find new products that might be better than old ones!! :agree:

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 12:34 AM
How funny, as I found this today too while browsing the net!

Another princess
April 30th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Im sure i read on ig that it has a ph of 7. A lady conceived a boy after 3 girls whilst using it, without trying to sway blue.

atomic sagebrush
April 30th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Im sure i read on ig that it has a ph of 7. A lady conceived a boy after 3 girls whilst using it, without trying to sway blue.

Thank you, that is kinda what I fiugred! Anything that is advertised as sperm-friendly HAS to be high in pH because all sperm thrive at that pH.