PDA

View Full Version : Cant shake "twin" feeling?

katewantsagirl
April 26th, 2013, 09:12 PM
I have no idea why ive had twins on the brain for a month. Been researching and just cant stop thinking about two! What the heck! I couldnt really have twins im sure. Its probably more me wanting them ;). Then last night DH sent me a pxt of a double yolk that he ate for dinner lol signs!? Anyone know anyone with twins?

Niva
April 26th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Can't see your siggy - how far along are you? Intuition is a powerful thing, and lots of twin moms suspect before their first scan. Maybe yours will show two sacs! Keep us updated. :)

Boymomsrock
April 26th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Twins was the last thing I expected so I had No clue! The only thing in hindsight was I woke up in the middle of the night at 8 dpo to throw up. I didn't know I was pregnant yet but I was very sick but found out at 6 weeks it was two. Good luck!!

zem7
April 26th, 2013, 11:00 PM
My sister had twins. I was having dreams that she was going to have twins 2 months before she got pregnant. Kept telling her she would have them. GUESS WHAT she did!! lol she found out at a 7 week US.

katewantsagirl
May 1st, 2013, 09:17 PM
Im 5weeks today so will have a scan in a week!! The twin feelings gone a wee bit but you never know ;). It might just be me being fascinated by them, 4under 3.5years wouldnt be fun lol

2lovelyboys
May 10th, 2013, 02:51 PM
My friend had a gut instinct and mentioned it to her DH, they found out she was correct at their 12 week scan. They had a 4 month old DD at the time, they now have 3 children under 2.5 (13 month age gap), hard work but great fun!

fish2012
May 13th, 2013, 05:48 AM
hey hun i wasn't supprised when sonographer said twins i met a lady just before i fell preggie and she said oh we knew we had to move out of london when we went for 12wk scan and we're told our 3rd and last baby was twins! this just kept coming back to me....if you are carrying twins i hope they are more sticky than mine hun

how rough are you feeling i felt like i was gonna die every day for 14 wks LOL!