PDA

View Full Version : antibiotic question

shouldihope?
April 24th, 2011, 11:31 PM
I will be swaying girl this summer I have been doing pretty good at the diet and exercise part. Unfortunately I have a bad sinus infection probably due to recent dental work problems and will need to take an antibiotic I am sure. Are there any antibiotics that are better if you are swaying girl. If not will it still be okay to sway June, July, August? THANKS!

iluvmyman
April 24th, 2011, 11:44 PM
I understand that any antibiotics always sway boy and there aren't any that are better than others.

I started antibiotics April 5th after a wisdom teeth extraction and hope to sway this Wed. or so. It will have been 3 weeks since I had Anesthesia and was told that Anesthesia sways girl, so I sure hope it's out of my system or cancelled each other out.

I know that I started an antibiotic but it was causing me major stomach issues so I switched to good old Amoxicillin, so there might be a antibiotic that works better for your body but not necessarily one that works better than another for swaying.

I'm not an expert at all, so maybe someone else with more knowledge will step in.

shouldihope?
April 25th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the response. I hope to get an appointment this morning so will check back for any other input.

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I will be swaying girl this summer I have been doing pretty good at the diet and exercise part. Unfortunately I have a bad sinus infection probably due to recent dental work problems and will need to take an antibiotic I am sure. Are there any antibiotics that are better if you are swaying girl. If not will it still be okay to sway June, July, August? THANKS!

Antibiotics do sway blue but they will 100% for sure be out of your system by summertime. Good luck and I hope you're feeling better soon!!

3boys
May 3rd, 2011, 01:51 PM
Atomic I have been putting 100% into my diet but today had to go on antibiotics. Attempt was going to be in about four weeks. If it worth holding out longer? I don't need this LOL I need to be off this diet already :-(

Just outa interest why do they sway blue?

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
NO, there's always going to be something that is less than ideal. If you are feeling good on diet and yoru attempt isn't until 4 weeks from now, I wouldn't sweat it, go ahead and attempt.

They are said to sway blue because they increase CM and are alkalinizing so if you do decide to TTC, be sure to use an antihistamine to dry up the CM.