PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone else see the line??

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 12:34 PM
I need someone t look at these pics and tell me I'm not imagining these lines... I'm totally convinced I'm preg this month xx

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Forgot to attach pics lol

aftmjt
April 28th, 2013, 12:46 PM
On the second pic I can see a line that's how mine was congrats that's a bfp

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Do u really think so I'm so scares to get excited in case it's an evap line xx

aftmjt
April 28th, 2013, 01:15 PM
10915Yes defo bfp here's mine from 8dpo

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Oh that's very obvious for 8dpo mines 10dpo... I really hope it's stronger tomoro xx

aftmjt
April 28th, 2013, 02:29 PM
That was 8dpo but then nothing 10dpo - 12dpo but the 14dpo was strong, so I think your still pregnant xx

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 02:31 PM
So u didn't get anymore lines till the 14dpo one I'm sure u were up the walls wondering y ut wasn't showing again :( so glad u got ur bfp xx

pebmcpd7
April 28th, 2013, 02:45 PM
There is def a line, it is pink too so congrats!!!!! XXX

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 03:01 PM
I'm starting to feel a wee bit more positive about this being a definite line thank u so much x

aftmjt
April 28th, 2013, 03:09 PM
So u didn't get anymore lines till the 14dpo one I'm sure u were up the walls wondering y ut wasn't showing again :( so glad u got ur bfp xx

No apart from that one at 8dpo there was nothing they were all bfn the 14 dpo really dark.

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Oh I'd be havin a breakdown lol must hav been the hormone levels weren't gettin too much higher then till 14dpo.. Hav u hav any sickness or anything x

Huds
April 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM
I can sre the line in the second pic. Congrats

aftmjt
April 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Oh I'd be havin a breakdown lol must hav been the hormone levels weren't gettin too much higher then till 14dpo.. Hav u hav any sickness or anything x
Get the sickness feeling but not sick as yet

Rabbit0809
April 28th, 2013, 04:12 PM
OMGoooooooooood Dazie I see it,I see it, im squealing here,yaaaaay,u did it girl,praying from the bottom of my soul for ur sticky sticky beany,and for darker line in the days to come.
U said u were convinced u were preg this month,did u have any symptoms that lead u to think u were preggo??? And if I may ask,can u tell me how frequently u bd'ed,I mean in regards to frequency and timing and ovulation?

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Aww rabbit that's just made me smile ur such a wee dote thank u :) I'm really containing the celebrations as my hubby Is lik "I see nothing" lol so I can't even get excited lol.. I'm def gonna poas tomoro and then update u all.. I really did think that even when the digital was Neg I just had to get some more tests :)

This month we bded Every other day until positive opk and then every day for three days we had a different plan last moth to abstain from end of af til positive opk that didn't work and the month before that we stopped before iv as I hasn't read anyone on swaying here and was using the old timing method of not being over ov for a girl lol. I really hope u ge urs this month too xoxoxo

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Oh and e symptoms were 6dpo cramps that nite then awful dizziness the next morning so much I had to puke iv also had mild dizziness si ce and my boobs r slightly tender so I was thing this all looks positive ya no.. I ill look a right dope if it's Neg tomoro xox

Rabbit0809
April 28th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Men,phft,they just dont get it,how can he not see it,I can see it clearly all the way from the other side of the globe,lol,hopefully by tomorrow u can rub it in his face ;)

So basically u did the sperm meet egg plan right?
Thats what we r attempting this month as well,last month we went crazy BDing twice per day for 5 days,I think by the time I ovulated hubby's sperm reservoire was depleted.

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 04:45 PM
I no I was even puttin effects on it so he cud see ut better and he was lik Ehhh nope see nothing lol... He's a nitemare Tbh I hink a bit of it was him trying not to get too excited either lol

Yea I think that's where I got it from I'm just hoping ut wud favour girl spermies as I really wud live a girl after three boys but left it in God's hands as we didn't sway at all I tried wi my last wee boy and obvs it didn't work lol xox

Emily
April 28th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Men,phft,they just dont get it,how can he not see it,I can see it clearly all the way from the other side of the globe,lol,hopefully by tomorrow u can rub it in his face ;)

So basically u did the sperm meet egg plan right?
Thats what we r attempting this month as well,last month we went crazy BDing twice per day for 5 days,I think by the time I ovulated hubby's sperm reservoire was depleted.

Congrats daziedazie fab news!!!!!! Sooooo happy for you.

! My DH just said wow that's wonderful i see it - pause- then - where am I meant to see a line? Isn't that there to start with!? I love that he tried to be excited but clearly didnt believe me LOL.

Am3a
April 28th, 2013, 08:38 PM
DazieDazie!!!! Congrats hon! Wishing you a sticky and pink one! X

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Lol Emily they're too funny Rnt they lol at least he tried is the main thing ha ha my husband said of someone else's I can see three lines ha ha
Am3a thanx so much for hope it is...
This morning I don't see it any darker tho :(

WantingPink
April 29th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Your BFP looked very similar to mine. I was testing very obsessively and my line didn't get darker for several days. Here is the link to my BF? and my BFP progression. I really think (based off of mine) that you do have a BFP!! Congrats!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/bfp/22827-bf.html

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/bfp/23218-bfp-progression.html

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Oh my goodness that us so similar to mine maybe I can get a wee bit excited I keep trying to feel my jobs to see if they still hurt lol... I thanx for taking the time to do that and make me a happy bunny lol xxx

Butterfly Spirit
April 29th, 2013, 03:14 AM
A line is a line...

:running:

Happy & Healthy 9 Months!

You're pregnant! :pregnant:

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Thanx butterfly spirit oh goodness I'm pregnant lol can't actually believe it after four months of trying I thought it wasn't going to happen any time soon as my others were so quick x

The Anchor
April 29th, 2013, 01:48 PM
YAAAAAAAY Dazie, AWESOME NEWS!!!

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 02:10 PM
And anchor I really hope it's darker tomoro x

The Anchor
April 29th, 2013, 02:12 PM
it will be :wink:

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Aww thanx xx

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 03:34 AM
12dpo this morning and no darker I'm doubting they're even lines :(

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Bought a frer today and this is what I got I think it's safe to say I'm Def pregnancy cannot believe it xoxox
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/30/juhasure.jpg

Rabbit0809
April 30th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Wooohooo,doing the happy dance as I type :)
I say stop testing,just give urself a couple of days till u miss AF, then test,I bet itd be really obvious by then xoxo

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Lol rabbit I'm blooming addicted to poas for goodness sake it's ridiculous lol I'm convinced every morning it'll b stronger ha ha I'll leave it till Thurs to test again ;)

HelsBells
April 30th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Dazie, I'm in a similar POAS frenzy right now too. There is definitely a line there.

Huds
April 30th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Thats exactly how my line was on sunday, then tested again on monday... Lines alot darker. Congrats hope u a healthy 9months. Join us in the due in dec/jan and feb 2014 group

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Hels bells it's a note mare isn't it ur scared to believe the faint line rnt u and just want the strong positive lol
Thanx huds as soo as that line perks up a but and af doesn't show up in b there xx

OnlyPraying
April 30th, 2013, 11:33 AM
http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/bluebooties/congratulations1.gif (http://s521.photobucket.com/user/bluebooties/media/congratulations1.gif.html)