PDA

View Full Version : 21 week scan - no gender guesses but wanted to share pics ...

Mum23boys
April 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM
If however anyone spots anything gender related please SHOUT :-)

Mrs_P
April 28th, 2013, 02:57 PM
no idea on gender, hoping for a pinkie for you but gorgeous baby whatever he/she is!

Still can't believe you are staying strong on team green though, im going mad to know you must be worst!

Bigwish
April 28th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Can you please post a potty shot without looking yourself? The suspense is a real torture!!! :nails: No, just kidding...

I think your such a brave, strong woman!
And, oooh, isn't she/he a lovely baby! Cute!

Bigwish
April 28th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Can you please post a potty shot without looking yourself? The suspense is a real torture!!! :nails: No, just kidding...

Wanting-a-girl
April 28th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I on know ho you do it either! Ur very strong... I was worried if I didn't find out and he popped out a boy I would be sad and I didn't think that was fai so I ha to find out....although I don't thnk I would have been upset at birth

Mrs_P
April 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM

They haven't seen any gender clues at any u/s's although not asked either but they don't give potty shots here in the uk at nhs scans so she's not holding out on us they really have no clue!

Sibbo
April 28th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Skull shape looks girly to me many congrats xxx

afy
April 28th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Hey this scan pik really looks like my DDs! Definitely looks girly!

hotdogz&boyz
April 28th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Cool pics! No idea on gender...but hope it's pink for ya!

katewantsagirl
April 29th, 2013, 02:25 AM
I reckon girl!! I hope so, good luck! X

Mummyx2
April 29th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Girly skull shape :)

Bigwish
April 29th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Mrs_P, i know, i know... Just wanted to say that i'm really curious. ;-)

Mum23boys
April 30th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Arrrr thanks girls - Im ok most days with not knowing .... then I have days where I am so tepted to book a private scan and find out but know I would kick myself after.
Ive somehow pretty much convinced myself somehow I dont want a girl - I wrote a long list of reasons a boy would be better and then didnt do the pro's list on purpose - I keep telling myself life is haard enough in the mornings getting 3 boys out the house without worrying about tights and doing hair .... it seems to be working - im actually fully prepared for a boy and relaxed about the whole thing though of course on the inside Im also still praying this is our much wanted daughter. Whatever will be will be and the way i see it is finding out early isnt going to change it so may as well hold on for the surprise.