PDA

View Full Version : DH pH problem and Preseed

hope.ful
April 25th, 2011, 11:24 AM
After 2 weeks on the diet, my dh's pH is hovering at 7.5. I had him start on some fish oil...any other thoughts?? Also, who has used preseed and where did you purchase it? Could not find it at Walgreens the other day.

LolaInLove
April 25th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Hey there. I think your DH's ph is fine there. Apparently, if it is super high, it can mean there is some internal infection....Atomic posted about this somewhere. As far as Preseed, I got mine at both CVS and also online at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com.

daisyfay311
April 25th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I found pre-seed at CVS but not at Walgreen's. And yes, atomic says a ph of 7.5 is fine for DH, that's a healthy ph for a man and tons of boys throughout history have been conceived at that ph. :)

hope.ful
April 25th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the info, ladies. Could someone tell me what the desired pH range is for me? I'm right around the 7.5 range also

iluvmyman
April 25th, 2011, 02:33 PM
TTC Boy I assume? I've read that DW CM PH optimal between 7.5 and 9.

LolaInLove
April 25th, 2011, 03:37 PM
It's the ph of your cm that matters, and if it's a 7.5, that is pretty darn good! Most of us linger in the 5 range.

hope.ful
April 30th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Ooh, that's good to hear! Thanks, ladies!!

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 02:15 PM
I would be dancing a happy jig if DH and DW both have a pH of 7.5. That is golden for TTC blue. Good luck.

mommababyboy
October 25th, 2011, 03:55 AM
preseed doesnt sway boy. real eggwhite do. i swayed and had a boy, i used bsf and real eggwhites (organic)

mommababyboy
October 25th, 2011, 03:55 AM
preseed doesnt sway boy its in the middle of girl and boy. use real eggwhites (organic)

TTC5
October 25th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Wow I think you both have great pH!!

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2011, 12:00 PM
preseed doesnt sway boy. real eggwhite do. i swayed and had a boy, i used bsf and real eggwhites (organic)

That is your opinion and you are welcome to that, but I believe that Preseed does sway blue.

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2011, 12:03 PM
preseed doesnt sway boy its in the middle of girl and boy. use real eggwhites (organic)

According to some websites, but pH is simply a theory. Not everyone believes this to be true.

PS - Hi and welcome, since I see these are your first couple of posts. We do things a little differently around here...some people choose to do pH and some don't.