PDA

View Full Version : Meal Plan Detail

nuthinbutpink
April 29th, 2013, 01:40 PM

Purchase a 21-day complete What to Eat Guide (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php)

What do I eat??

That's what everyone wants to know! Atomic has created 21-day meal plans with complete calorie, protein, fat, etc. nutritional data for each meal and we have packaged it up for purchase.

3 weeks of meals that may be mixed and matched for your convenience! The meals include cooking instructions so it's more like a cookbook for those that need some help in the kitchen and like specific instructions to pull your meals together.

Each Meal Plan is around 75-80 pages in length so there is a lot of great info and support in them.

NEW FOR 2014- The Best-Worst Food Lists! What foods are best and worst for eating for Pink or Blue? Now included in this guide!

They are great supplements to anyone's swaying plan and she has done all of the work for you!

To purchase the plans, you go to the Membership and Plans button above and you will find them listed there. Once you subscribe, the forum will no longer say "Private" and the thread containing the .PDF file will appear and you may download it to your computer.

As a novice to swaying, I know the meal creation is a critical component to anyone's sway and these guides truly take all of the guess work out. I can follow this!

They do NOT take the place of the Personalized Plans. Diet is just ONE component to any good sway and the ability to ask questions and receive a quick answer is still tied to the Personalized Plan service. This is simply a supplement for those that have created their own plans or thaose that have Custom Plans that want specific details for 3 weeks of custom designed meals!

Purchase a 21-day complete What to Eat Guide (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php)

Alyssasmom789
April 29th, 2013, 04:37 PM
If I purchase the membership renewal will I be able to view this?

nuthinbutpink
April 29th, 2013, 05:33 PM
If I purchase the membership renewal will I be able to view this?

You do not have to be a Dream Member to purchase the Meal Plans.

It is a stand alone item. It also does NOT take the place of the Personalized Plans and coaching service. This is a supplement to a plan that you create yourself OR it can be a supplement to a Personalized Plan that someone already has that needs additional meals beyond the ones already provided there.

Alyssasmom789
April 30th, 2013, 03:59 PM
If I buy the meal plan can I view the girl one? I feel like it'll help to have a stay away list too ;)

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2013, 11:42 AM
Well, it doesn't really work that way, the diets differ in the patterns of eating and amounts of nutrients overall, not because there are foods to avoid!! There are quite a few foods that I have in both diets!! :)

barcode
May 2nd, 2013, 11:05 PM
Great work Atomic!! If I buy a Custom swaying plan, the 21 day meal plan will be included in there or do I have to buy it separately? Thanks

atomic sagebrush
May 3rd, 2013, 11:49 AM
They are separate. The Custom Plans are everything BUT diet (does have personalized diet tips though) and then comes with a 5 Day sample diet. The 21 Day Diet plans are 77 pages long and have a lot of recipes and other info in a self-contained book form.

barcode
May 6th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Make sense. Thanks Atomic!!

Bigwish
May 6th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Hi Atomic,
Can you please tell me if it's worth to by the plan as i'm from the Netherlands? Are the foods merely brand products or fresh foods like dairy, vegetables, rice and so on?

Thanks!

HopefulMonster
May 6th, 2013, 05:20 AM
This must have taken you forever, nice job ladies! You should do a bundle purchase where there is a small discount if you buy the plan with the diet.

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Hi Atomic,
Can you please tell me if it's worth to by the plan as i'm from the Netherlands? Are the foods merely brand products or fresh foods like dairy, vegetables, rice and so on?

Thanks!

I tried to keep it very general, there are a few brand names but you can just substitute similar products available to you.

Kittybear
May 11th, 2013, 04:38 PM
I haven't been on for a while, but thought I'd check in and I see you have created this AS! You totally ROCK!!!! :) thank you x x x

summara
May 27th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Great work!!! Thank you!!!

CherryBlossom
January 6th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Is this Australian friendly?
Wow, this would be so so so healpful. I think the diet stresses me out the most, not knowing what to eat. I'm a shocker when it comes to any diets!

nuthinbutpink
January 6th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Is this Australian friendly?
Wow, this would be so so so healpful. I think the diet stresses me out the most, not knowing what to eat. I'm a shocker when it comes to any diets!

Yes, we have tried to make it universal and if you do need a substitute for something listed, just PM us and we will help.

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Yes I tried to make it really generic. I do have a few products mentioned by name (like Triscuits) but then you can simply sub in a similar product available in your area. The beauty of the Internet is that it's possible to look up all nutrient data online and then easily find a similar product (In Oz that would be Ryvita or Crispibread).

No one needs to feel wedded to any product I mention - for instance when I talk about coconut water, I do sometimes mention a brand name (Taste Nirvana) simply because I have drunk some really yucky tasting coconut water and that particular brand tastes ok. But you shouldn't feel like you HAVE to have that brand - I just want to avoid people drinking gross coconut water LOL. :) I am always available to answer q's in this thread or via PM

sunshine3
April 30th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Hi, I'm just delving into the Swaying side of GS. I think the meal plan sounds fantastic but I was wondering if it is suitable for the whole family? Can my husband eat the same foods as me to sway pink? And are the meals suitable (or at least easily modified) for kids? It's difficult to make so many different meals for the family, particularly for the evening meal. Thanks.

SamS_TTCPink
April 30th, 2014, 12:51 AM
My DH eats the same just more and also adds soy milk and tofu (soy for DH sways pink) and the kids eat the same but with more or I'll cook a huge batch of pasta and they'll have meat sauce and we will just have veggies and cheese on it. When I cook separate meals for us and the kids I cook a heap to last several days! I haven't had a problem with the diet around the family at all.

MyByC
June 2nd, 2014, 08:52 AM
Atomic, you did not told me anything about this 21 meal plan. Do yu think. Should buy this as well? Would help me?
I really want to do everything as you tell me. So pls advice.

SamS_TTCPink
June 2nd, 2014, 09:25 AM
The meal plan is awesome and is full of meal ideas and recipes. I'm sure atomic would be able help you with products based on where you are but I do highly recommend it.

SamS_TTCPink
June 2nd, 2014, 09:25 AM
There is also a free 5 day plan with some ideas in it as well.

MyByC
June 3rd, 2014, 02:41 PM
I saw that and also saved it. What would you do? Take it?
I'm unsure as are soooo many things on this forum and so many advices etc.
I just want to do anythng a la carte :)))

By the way, how things went with your sway last month?

atomic sagebrush
June 6th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Atomic, you did not told me anything about this 21 meal plan. Do yu think. Should buy this as well? Would help me?
I really want to do everything as you tell me. So pls advice.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave out any info you might want.

It is totally up to you, I think it's helpful for people or I wouldn't put my name on it and sell it. :) It covers different information than the sway plan does.

I am not a salesman and feel funny pressuring people to buy my stuff, so I tend to leave the decision up to you guys.

SamS_TTCPink
June 6th, 2014, 10:23 AM
I bought it and so glad I did! I didn't follow the daily meal plans as such but used many recipes and ideas from it. And they're yummy! 😊👍

motherofboys
June 27th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Can I ask how well these work for those cooking and eating as a family, and if they work well on a budget? Also we have a few evenings a week where the boys are only home an hour before they are back out to clubs, are the recipes all cooked from scratch, because I obviously need to fit some very quick meals in.

SamS_TTCPink
June 27th, 2014, 08:08 AM
I cook meals in big batches so we have leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day, just add meat for the kids meals or even cook them something that will last a few days. There are quick and easy recipes and easy work well with the family. 😊

motherofboys
June 27th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Thank you. Now to convince DH that I neeeed this lol I've been in the girl forums looking at meal ideas trying to plan this weeks meals to go shopping and still struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamS_TTCPink
June 27th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Staples I use are rice, pasta, mushrooms, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, corn tortillas, ice berg lettuce, low sodium cheese, Parmesan cheese, zucchini, rice cakes, hummus, cucumber, low sodium stock..and more mushrooms! If I ever get pregnant this baby will be made from mushrooms!! Lol!

motherofboys
June 27th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Lol mushroom baby.
It's mainly the evening meals. I'm skipping breakfast, no snacks, and found a few ideas for lunch so it's not the same every single day.

atomic sagebrush
June 27th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Can I ask how well these work for those cooking and eating as a family, and if they work well on a budget? Also we have a few evenings a week where the boys are only home an hour before they are back out to clubs, are the recipes all cooked from scratch, because I obviously need to fit some very quick meals in.

I tried to take that type of thing into account. It really isn't a cookbook per se, it's also got nutrient data and a lot of other diet related stuff all in one book. There are recipes in it but it's more than just a cookbook if that makes sense.

mandyoi
January 9th, 2015, 08:03 AM
no doubt its really great work done here..........

HealthyGirl
January 21st, 2015, 11:26 PM
So I see a pink book that says version 1.
How do I open this?
I already paid for it.

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2015, 12:10 PM
Kit I know you posted about this in another thread, but did you get it worked out???

HealthyGirl
January 22nd, 2015, 02:28 PM
I did. Thanks so much for your help.

blessedmom
May 3rd, 2015, 11:44 PM
Is this 21 day meal plan online or does a hard copy get sent in the mail? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
May 4th, 2015, 09:54 PM
It is an ebook that you can access online and/or download and print off for yourself. :)

Babiboy
May 1st, 2016, 06:48 AM
hi, Atomic, I'm not sure where to ask this question. i can't get 21 days meal planning, only the 5 day meal plan.

atomic sagebrush
May 2nd, 2016, 10:40 AM
It depends on what plan you buy. The custom plan comes with a 5 day sample, the 21 day book is extra. :)

Babiboy
May 2nd, 2016, 11:09 AM
I bought the one that had everything in it $139

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 2nd, 2016, 12:48 PM
:agree: try this link http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-for-he-diet/

Babiboy
May 3rd, 2016, 05:07 AM
thanks Atomic

atomic sagebrush
May 3rd, 2016, 11:50 AM
did it work??

Babiboy
May 3rd, 2016, 12:36 PM
Yes

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 3rd, 2016, 12:39 PM
thanks that lets me know how to help others in the future. :)

cjbeach
August 9th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Hi there, Today I purchased the "TTC a Girl Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan!" and I am not able to open the link you posted above to get the 21 day meal plan PDF (only can get the 5 day). It says I do not have permission to access. Can you tell me how I can download it? Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
August 11th, 2016, 06:19 PM
I'm sorry, CJ, try logging out and logging back in again, and if it doesn't work then let me know and I'll contact someone who can help us.

Momiepeanut2
April 26th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Hi Atomic,
Hi, It's been a while since I asked a question. Curious about a few things

1. My husband and I started to drink lots of seltzer water (Le Croix brand) is that bad?
2. Not sure if I got the answer before to zyrtec as an alternative to drying up
3. Are go to snacks of carrots, and yogurt and veggie chips ok? Having a hard time with the food as expected
4. Is ground turkey for tacos ok?

Going to try to conceive in June, and I'm still conflicted on how many times we should try using our ovulation tracking monitor. My friend just had her third baby it was a boy and she just did it one time.

Thank you in advance

atomic sagebrush
April 27th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Momie this thread is for mostly questions about the 21 day diet book but I'll go ahead and answer here, maybe next time you might want to move this to the TTC a girl forums so more people will see it (lots of times others have good advice too!)

1)That's fine I drank tons of seltzer when I got my DD. Might want to stay away from club soda tho.

2)I don't know what question you are referring to, I'm sorry. Zyrtec is what most of us use but the antihistamines have been disappointing in terms of results, not seeming to do much.

3)What I want you to do, instead of snacking, is to add in a meal. If you can't get by with 3, have 4. If not 4 meals, then have 5. But DON"T be munching all day long since that keeps your blood sugar up all the time. So instead of keeping carrots and yogurt on hand to have when you want them, try to eat the minimum amount of meals that you can stand. 3 or 4, or even 5 will still be better than munching all day.

4)As long as you're in the limits for your diet - 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g of protein OR 50-60 g protein depending on your dietary needs, 30-60 g fat, then you can have ground turkey.

5)It doesn't matter if there are people out there who only had sex one time. None of these things are 100%. What we want to do is aim for what has worked best for most people, most of the time, and that is one attempt. We have been having some success with having sex every 4 days (this works out to be one attempt in the fertile window without really having to think about it too much).

teampinkdream
June 19th, 2017, 12:45 PM
In the 21 day meal plan for TTC a girl, when "corn tortilla" is referenced, are you talking about the "hard shell" taco shells or the soft taco shells which are corn as opposed to "white tortilla"?

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2017, 01:47 PM
The soft taco ones. The crispy ones are ok too but they will have more fat and sodium than the soft ones. :)

MamaK1
September 26th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I just purchased the 21 day meal plan book but cannot access it? Will it come in an email ? How will I receive this? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Does this link work?? https://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-for-le-diet/

MamaK1
September 27th, 2017, 04:07 PM
No it doesnt. It says I don't have access.

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ok I'll message someone.

Ramona
October 6th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Ok I'll message someone.The link doesn't work for me either. I have access to get to the 21 day LE forum page where it says I can download, and it acts like it is going to download, but ends on a broken link symbol. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Thank you for letting me know. I'm on the case. please let me know if it's not fixed in a ay or two.

Ramona
October 7th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Thank you for letting me know. I'm on the case. please let me know if it's not fixed in a ay or two.It's working for me now. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Maureenhdez
August 30th, 2018, 10:18 PM
I just bought the 21 day meal plan for ttc a girl. This is great and super helpful! I had a few questions. I noticed that there seems to be a lot of dairy. Is the LE diet not low dairy as well?
Also, I have a gluten allergy and eat a gluten free diet. Do you know if there is anything I need to do or change being gluten free? I do eat a lot of gluten free foods like gluten free pasta, gluten free bread, etc. Is it ok to continue eating the gluten free versions of some of the foods listed in the meal plan? Any idea if gluten free sways one way or another?

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2018, 11:43 AM
I just bought the 21 day meal plan for ttc a girl. This is great and super helpful! I had a few questions. I noticed that there seems to be a lot of dairy. Is the LE diet not low dairy as well?
Also, I have a gluten allergy and eat a gluten free diet. Do you know if there is anything I need to do or change being gluten free? I do eat a lot of gluten free foods like gluten free pasta, gluten free bread, etc. Is it ok to continue eating the gluten free versions of some of the foods listed in the meal plan? Any idea if gluten free sways one way or another?

Many people want to continue to do the higher dairy intake of the French Gender Diet while doing LE principles. So I put some dairy-centric recipes in there but it is totally fine to limit dairy (and of course everyone should always stick in the limits of LE Diet anyway). I got my daughter having very little dairy after all four boys having tons of it.

We have had great results with gluten free diets. Absolutey fine to replace any wheat products with gluten free versions. just be sure to stick in the overall limits for the day, since gluten free foods can sometimes be higher in calories than their counterparts! :)

Maureenhdez
September 1st, 2018, 11:49 AM
Many people want to continue to do the higher dairy intake of the French Gender Diet while doing LE principles. So I put some dairy-centric recipes in there but it is totally fine to limit dairy (and of course everyone should always stick in the limits of LE Diet anyway). I got my daughter having very little dairy after all four boys having tons of it.

We have had great results with gluten free diets. Absolutey fine to replace any wheat products with gluten free versions. just be sure to stick in the overall limits for the day, since gluten free foods can sometimes be higher in calories than their counterparts! :)

Thank you so much for the info! I usually eat a lot of dairy, so I think I will try to cut back on it. I also was wondering if I need to be eating some of the fruits and veggies without the skins (apples, cucumbers, zucchini, etc). I read this somewhere, not sure if it was here or on a Facebook page? Is this part of the LE diet as well? Are there too many nutrients in the skins?

Also, I am petite (110 pounds and 5ft 2in tall). Since being on the diet this month, I have lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. I realize weight loss is good for ttc girl, but I don’t plan to ttc until October. I’ve been eating about 1200-1400 calories each day. Is this the calorie range diet I should be on? I’m fine with continuing on this calorie range if necessary, just don’t want to delay ovulation (and BD on the wrong day- I really want to have a 3 day cutoff, no more no less) or lose too much weight.

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2018, 02:36 PM
When we originally started off we worried about all nutrients and tried to cut back on them whenever we could, but we have come to find that it's really calories, protein, fat, and fortified foods like vitamins and foods that are practically vitamins like cereals, power bars, etc. If you want to cut off the skins, that's fine, but I doubt they do anything at all and add in some of that control freak, detail oriented energy to your sway that may undermine a sway way more than a small bit of nutrients in an appel peel could. So long story short, you don't need to peel anything.

No. You need to eat more. Only maybe 1-3% of people should be on such a low cal intake. 1500-1800 for most, and a large minority have to go up to 1800-2000.

I don't want you guys to drop below BMI 18.5 under any circumstances and at BMI 21, you need to stop losing and try to hold steady so you have a small margin for errror in case weight keeps creeping off. YOu're at BMI 20 now so the weight loss has to stop, eat however much it takes to keep weight on, try to still keep protein and fat in the range though.

Maureenhdez
September 2nd, 2018, 09:54 AM
Thank you Atomic! I will not worry about peeling my fruits and veggies. I am very much detail oriented and a control freak, lol, (working on this, lol) so I will not worry about the skins.

Yay! I am happy to increase my calories:) I will really miss my Rice Krispies treats [emoji24] but I will find another snack to enjoy. I will count and ensure I stay within the nutrient ranges. Thank you! [emoji4]

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2018, 12:56 PM
The occasional rice krispie treat is 100% allowed. What we don't want to see is you guys having big bowls of cereal and other fortified foods every day. :)

Maureenhdez
September 7th, 2018, 08:46 AM
What is the best app to use for LE diet and counting calories, fat and protein? I have been using Fat Secret. Is this a good app?

atomic sagebrush
September 7th, 2018, 12:50 PM
i personally think it's probably best to just use a paper and a pen. Many of the apps have unreliable nutrient info and you're probably better off just looking them up on the packaging or online yourself. But yes many people use that one or My Fitness Pal, whichever is easier.

Maureenhdez
September 7th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Thank you!!

Maureenhdez
September 29th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Is there a list somewhere of fortified foods to try to avoid for girl sway, or should I just use the Grade D list in the 21 day meal plan? Are there other foods I should try not to eat too often that aren’t on that list?

atomic sagebrush
September 30th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Oh gosh if I made a list of those it would be ten miles long! So many on the market.

There are foods that have a ~little~ fortification in them (like bread, pasta, even rice) and those are ok. Many grain foods have a little iron and folic added to them and that is nothing to worry about.

What you want to avoid are the ones that have an entire pharmacopia of vitamins in them like power bars, meal replacer shakes, Vitamin Water, breakfast cereals...the things you look down the label and there is 25-100% DRV of like every single nutrient ever discovered and then some extra stuff thrown in there just in case LOL.

Maureenhdez
October 1st, 2018, 03:13 PM
Oh ok, I see. Thank you! [emoji4]

Momof5kiddos
December 5th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Hi! I am lost! I just purchased:

"The Complete TTC a Girl Package- Swaying Plan, Coaching, Meal Plan and all eBooks for one year"

But I can't find anything! It does show under my active subscriptions, but I don't see any downloads or way to get started.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding the process.

nuthinbutpink
December 6th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Hi! I am lost! I just purchased:

"The Complete TTC a Girl Package- Swaying Plan, Coaching, Meal Plan and all eBooks for one year"

But I can't find anything! It does show under my active subscriptions, but I don't see any downloads or way to get started.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding the process.

You should be all set up now and have access to the questionnaires!

Momof5kiddos
December 6th, 2018, 10:02 AM
You should be all set up now and have access to the questionnaires!

Thank you!