PDA

View Full Version : Returning member

Halah
April 25th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Hi everyone. I registered and introduced myself a while back, but haven't been on in months, at least not to post.

I'm due this summer with my 4th boy. It's been a rollercoaster since I found out he was a boy. I had some pretty severe GD in the beginning but have been working my way out of it and was actually in a good place, up until a couple of weeks ago. My sister announced her pregnancy and it's caused a setback. She has 2 boys and having to hear her and everyone else talk about their hopes for a girl has been like a knife in my heart. It's also just like her to come along and steal my thunder right before I'm due to have the next baby. (mostly joking here)

I post at IG too, same username. Those monkeys are chasing me away. Plus I could really use some more support right now.

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Welcome and happy to help you through!

DoulaMama
April 26th, 2011, 01:53 AM
((Hugs)) Mama :HH:
I'm sorry about what you're going through :( feel free to vent and get it all out. The girls are very sweet here :)
XO

My Fabulous Children
April 26th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Welcome :hugs:

Zivic-Bubac
April 26th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Hi and welcome!:wave:
I remember you from IG. Would it be any help if I told you I envy you big time?:worry:

Bambina
April 26th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Welcome Halah! If there's anywhere to get support, it's here :happy:

Halah
April 26th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Hi and welcome!:wave:
I remember you from IG. Would it be any help if I told you I envy you big time?:worry:

Really? Thank you! That made my morning, although I'm sorry that you're dealing with GD too. :hugs:

Roonarpia
April 26th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Welcome!

Flava
April 26th, 2011, 01:18 PM
You see I have 4 girls and would love to have just 1 boy!!! big:hugs: and

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1969/1969706yqa7rmiqjf.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I"m so sorry but just know you're joining a pretty cool club!

There is life after even the most severe GD and you can get to a good place in the end.

Best wishes and let me know how I can help - I have totally been where you are and I would even like a 5th boy now! o.O

Freya
April 30th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Welcome! I'm, sorry you've been feeling so down!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Welcome and big big hugs!! xx

mindyjean
May 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
Thanks for sharing. I am pretty new here, but not new to what you're feeling. My sister just had her first baby a month ago--a beautiful little girl. She is SO precious, and it makes me want a girl of my own even more. (I have 2 boys). I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well--are you guys thinking of trying for a 5th? Did you sway with this last baby?