PDA

View Full Version : Prayed

6bluewant1pink
April 30th, 2013, 10:46 PM
prayed to God to please help me get rid of my bad feelings of being jealous of my friends who are expecting due in Sept&Oct who both have 2 boys each and praying for a girl . I just want to be happy for them and be at peace with myself if i hear the words i think i am gonna hear "Boy #7". I really feel girl for them cause they both say they hardly have a appetite where i am eating like a pig
:( Sometimes i feel like someone put root on me or something (sorry if i sound crazy). Like back when i was pregnant with boy #6 another friend was also pregnant (she had 3 boys) after finding out it was boy #6 for me, i was secretly hoping She would get another boy so that She wouldn't rub having a girl in my face. So guess what She got a girl! I was happy for Her but couldn't shake the fact i was so jealous and like that's not fair. She called and was so excited giving me the news when i got off the phone i had to have cried about an hour. Our friendship even changed we weren't as close anymore i guess cause like we no longer had anything in common. I was back to being an all boys mom! I feel yes my friends have every right to jump for joy if they get their girls but it's gonna suck for me i will be back on the all boy side alone. i just want them to understand how it feel and be a little sensitive to my feelings. If i finally get lucky and get my girl i will always be sensitive to those going through what i once did. I guess that's what i want my friends to understand if i am not as lucky as them.

iluvmy4sons
May 1st, 2013, 12:23 AM
I do hope you hear girl. My last pregnancy was totally different and of course Carson was a boy I did not have an appetite or eat anything. This pregnancy was like my other boy pregnancies and I eat everything. Sending you hugs. When do you find out again?

6bluewant1pink
May 1st, 2013, 08:20 AM
Thanks iluvmy4sons! I believe late June early July. I go for my 12wk scan Monday i am so nervous.

Adia
May 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Hopefully you can get some good pictures so we can all make some good guesses and hopefully give you some hope!!

KidAtHeart
May 1st, 2013, 11:46 AM
Your heart is in the right place. In the past I've always wished or prayed for a girl. This time, I'm wishing / praying for acceptance and peace. I would hope that your friends are a little sensitive towards your feelings, esp. if they got a girl. I do hope you get yours!!

6bluewant1pink
May 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Adia i am so scared. I told my sister i might not find out till baby is born but i think i should because the sooner i know and if its a boy then i can somehow find peace.

Adia
May 1st, 2013, 09:24 PM
Adia i am so scared. I told my sister i might not find out till baby is born but i think i should because the sooner i know and if its a boy then i can somehow find peace.

I can imagine honey, just the thought of being pregnant and waiting to find out the gender freaks me out.....but I'm with Kidatheart, more than anything I want peace and acceptance over a specific gender.

Anyone as cool as you, who can make six handsome boys, can handle anything that comes your way. Your swaying sisters are here to help celebrate whatever you find out!!

mumof6
May 4th, 2013, 12:49 AM
well i know exactly how you feel - its a whole new ball game when you already have 6 sons. with my other boys i've always had a little hope that some day we would have a girl but with #7 due and my nub pics looking boy i know i will hear boy again
people are so cruel they just dont understand - as much as my hubby would love us to have a girl he admitted that he just doesnt understand my need for my own little girl. sometimes i feel like its a big cruel joke with everyone i know expecting and having girls.
my sister in law has a boy and is due with a girl in september and my other sister in laws have girls too along with all of my friends - my boys are the only boys in our circle of friends

i honestly dont know how to make peace with this - i hope we both find that middle ground what ever the gender of our 7th babies may be

6bluewant1pink
May 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Thanks mumof6 you walked my shoes and know how having 6 boys feel. Yes its a blessing but that desire for a girl still is there will it ever go away if we never get a girl :( i know this is it for me.
My DH&I have 3 youngest boys&what ever this baby is together) actually blamed ME saying i can't make girls but i thought it was the man who determine baby gender :mad:
I had my hopes up at 1st but reality hit i know chances are very slim. I can't have my hopes up this time. Everyone that knows of my pregnancy says this has to be my girl, i am finding myself calling baby a "He". I feel i am gonna let not only myself but everyone else down.
Then i get to looking at the Skull shape(my ultrasound 10wks) baby has what looks like big forehead i am like yes a boy.

I go for my 12wk scan tomorrow morning:nails: and i can't find myself even asking tech for a gender guess i do not wanna walk out crying sad tears like i did with boy #6, who is my :awe:
I just wanna find peace,will i ever.

mumof6
May 5th, 2013, 08:01 PM
i honestly dont know how i will cope with never having my little girl and i really am clueless to the fact that our dh's think it's OUR faults?
i was a wreck after my 12w scan - i had a gut feeling that this was our girl from conception but after seeing my scan pics i was shattered and still am
yes my pregnancy is very different from my others, my pregnancy and sil's are actually exactly the same in our symptoms, cravings, moods etc etc etc but i know it's just mother nature's cruel way of tricking me into a little hope

i will find out this saturday coming and i know this whole week will be an absolute nightmare - my moods are irrational as it is and i dont want to see or speak to anyone. i'm always angry.
i'm trying to prepare myself because i KNOW i will hear boy - mainly for the fact that i dont want to burst into tears on the table and look like a right idiot.

let us know how your scan goes <3 i never said a word at my scan and i didnt see a thing either as the tech was busy trying to get me to roll from one side to the other the whole time because this baby just wouldnt keep still

feel free to pm me anytime

Adia
May 6th, 2013, 08:53 PM
i will find out this saturday coming and i know this whole week will be an absolute nightmare - my moods are irrational as it is and i dont want to see or speak to anyone. i'm always angry.

Alright mumof6, we'll be here to celebrate whatever you find out...we'll start our stalking now!

I am with you, I wouldn't want to speak to anyone or see anyone either until I found out. That's just how I cope.

Hang in there....

pebmcpd7
May 8th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Found out today I am having boy number 7!!!

Adia
May 10th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Found out today I am having boy number 7!!!

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I know you are having a hard time I wish I could say something that would help you feel better. FWIW, I am thinking about you and hoping you find some peace with the whole thing.

EODwife363
May 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM
I'm sorry :( that must be so upsetting. It's hard to be disappointed when i know so many people who can't conceive but I'm pregnant with our third right now and i have a gut feeling it's going to be another girl. I'm only 11 weeks so i still have a while to find out. But it's hard when my best friend just found out she's having a boy so she now has one of each. I want to be excited but I'm jealous too. This pregnancy is different because I've been nauseous a lot more and have actually thrown up but it's probably just all in my head... Ugh

-Carlene-

6bluewant1pink
June 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Update well most know i am having boy #7. My 2 friends i talked about one is having a girl and the other just announced its's a boy on facebook. Why did i cry when i heard the news of the one having a girl but feel more connected and supported the one who is having the boy. It's a week since finding out baby gender I am now moving past the GD and focusing on my healthy baby boy. I am shocked i got over it pretty fast, i guess cause i can't change what's meant to be. I am shopping for him which is helping with healing and just remaining hopeful, i tell my boys God is telling me it's not my time for my girl but someday it will be.

zebaniee
June 9th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Great to hear that you are doing well 6 :)