PDA

View Full Version : Come See Dr. Potter in Australia

Dr. Potter
May 1st, 2013, 01:16 AM
May 30, 2013-Final Update, registration details

Hi Aussies,

I am pleased to announce that I will be in Australia in mid-June for Patient/Baby reunions, seminars on Gender Selection and private consultations in both Sydney and Melbourne. These events are FREE but you must register. No walk ins will be permitted and space is limited. Here is the latest info with final locations and registration links. All registration information will be kept totally confidential whether you use Facebook (it will not post to your wall) or email.

Made In California!
Former patients, please join Lori, Natalija, Lucy and I for one of these special events celebrating the miracle of family balancing. I will be hosting patient/baby reunions in both Sydney and Melbourne. Bring your family, bring your baby! We will have plenty of food, fun and special gifts for your little ones. I would love to meet your little miracles!

The lunchtime events will be:

Sydney, Monday June 17th, 12:30-2:00 P.M. The Wine Room, Centennial Park.

Sydney RSVP: Made in California! Patient/Baby Reunion in Sydney- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894496625)

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th, 12:30-2:00 P.M. The Lake Room in the Point Restaurant, Albert Park.

Melbourne RSVP: Made in California! Patient/Baby Reunion in Melbourne- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894582883)

I will also be presenting seminars in both Sydney and Melbourne. This will give attendees a chance to meet me, Lori, Natalija and Lucy as well

Gender Selection Seminars
In these seminars I will discuss the process of gender selection for Australians including the science, logistics and cost. We will discuss the advantages of seeking treatment in the USA and at my clinic. I will also be discussing the ethical aspects of gender selection and the legal challenges faced by Australian gender selection proponents. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment, medication vouchers and PGD vouchers. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or Facebook to register (it will not post to your wall).

Sydney, Monday June 17th, 7:00 P.M, Sheraton on the Park Hotel, Sydney.

RSVP Sydney GS Seminar: Gender Selection Seminar in Sydney- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894396325)

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th, 7:00 P.M, The Westin Melbourne.

RSVP Melbourne GS Seminar: Gender Selection Seminar in Melbourne- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894474559)

Consultations Available!
A limited number of in person private consultations with Dr. Potter will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com (LucySV@havingababies.com). These spots are filling up fast so don’t wait.

I will also be presenting seminars on Egg Donation and Surrogacy so if you are interested in these seminars or know someone that is, please read on and/or share this information. Egg donation and surrogacy are a total mess in Australia and Aussie must go abroad to receive treatment in most cases.
Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminars
In these seminars, I will discuss the process of egg donation and surrogacy for Australians and the advantages to seeking this care in California and at my clinic, HRC Fertility. HRC Fertility has the largest Egg Donation/Surrogacy practice in the U.S.A. with pregnancy rates in the top 3% nationally. I will be joined by representatives of two leading USA Egg Donor Agencies (The Donor Source and Donor Nexus) as well as a leading surrogacy agency (The Surrogacy Source). I will discuss the specifics of both the actual treatment as well as the logistical and legal issues surrounding treatment. Agency representative will discuss donor and surrogacy selection and related costs. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes, including vouchers for up to $5,000 US toward donor egg IVF and/or surrogacy treatment with me, medication and PGD vouchers for patients using egg donation or surrogacy, donor and surrogacy vouchers good toward agency related fees. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or Facebook to register (it will not post to your wall).

Sydney, Tuesday June 18th, 7:00 P.M., Sheraton on the Park Hotel, Sydney.

RSVP Sydney 3rd Party Seminar:
Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminar in Sydney- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6893501649)

Melbourne, Friday June 21st, 7:00 P.M., The Westin Melbourne.

RSVP Melbourne 3rd Party Seminar:
Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminar in Melbourne- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894312073)

Consultations Available!
A limited number of in person, private consultations with Dr. Potter and/or the agency representative will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com (LucySV@havingababies.com)

queen-bee
May 1st, 2013, 07:38 AM
This is so exciting!! I will be heavily pregnant by then, hope it's still ok to come to celebration with a baby still on the inside. Would love to meet with the miracle maker again!

HelsBells
May 1st, 2013, 10:46 AM
Amazing! When are you coming to the UK?

mypinkdream
May 1st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Wow!

This is fantastic for us Aussie women!!

Dr Potter the email you have provided keeps bouncing back. Do you have a different email address I could send my interest through to

Thank for your help.

HelsBells
May 1st, 2013, 10:39 PM
Wow!

Dr Potter the email you have provided keeps bouncing back. Do you have a different email address I could send my interest through to

Thank for your help.

Try lucySV@havingbabies.com
I think there is an extra "a" in there

kpmum
May 1st, 2013, 10:45 PM
We will be there! Would be great to meet you before cycling in August :)

twobeautifulblues
May 2nd, 2013, 03:30 AM
How fantastic!!

4BOYS
May 2nd, 2013, 03:38 AM
I think i might plan a trip to Melbs to go to the seminar, Does anyone know if anyone from the NHMRC will be attending ?

Dr. Potter
May 4th, 2013, 01:42 AM
This is so exciting!! I will be heavily pregnant by then, hope it's still ok to come to celebration with a baby still on the inside. Would love to meet with the miracle maker again!please come, I would love to see that big belly!!!!

Dr. Potter
May 4th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Wow!

Thank for your help.
lucysv@havingbabies.com or potterivf@havingbabies.com

1+2+3boys
May 4th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Wow! Amazing for those of us in New Zealand too as 'across the ditch' is much easier to get to than America! Will have a talk to hubby...

jils04
May 9th, 2013, 05:54 AM
omg so exciting, me and baby Jils will be there, cant wait !!

deaks66
May 9th, 2013, 02:34 PM
i so wish something like this could happen in the Uk!

Dr. Potter
May 10th, 2013, 01:41 AM
Wow!

Thank for your help.sorry I corrected it it should be lucysv@havingbabies.com
I look forward to seeing you

star123
May 12th, 2013, 07:07 PM
I too would love to know if you will be in the UK soon too. Any chance with help towards the cost would be great (e.g. valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment, medication vouchers and PGD vouchers). I understand from this Dream Member forum that you have provided $1,000 off for Dream Members. Are you still honoring this discount?

nuthinbutpink
May 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I too would love to know if you will be in the UK soon too. Any chance with help towards the cost would be great (e.g. valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment, medication vouchers and PGD vouchers). I understand from this Dream Member forum that you have provided $1,000 off for Dream Members. Are you still honoring this discount?
He does free consults and $1,000 off the current cycle fee for Dream Members. Consults are booked through the site and the link is in the Member HT section.

nuthinbutpink
May 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM
He does free consults and $1,000 off the current cycle fee for Dream Members. Consults are booked through the site and the link is in the Member HT section.

star123
May 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Thank you for confirming that Dr. Potter is still honoring the Dream Member's discount. x

Dr. Potter
May 16th, 2013, 11:51 PM
I too would love to know if you will be in the UK soon too. Any chance with help towards the cost would be great (e.g. valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment, medication vouchers and PGD vouchers). I understand from this Dream Member forum that you have provided $1,000 off for Dream Members. Are you still honoring this discount?Yes GD members get $1000 off

Dr. Potter
May 18th, 2013, 05:52 PM
i so wish something like this could happen in the Uk!I am working on it. Looking at October.

HelsBells
May 19th, 2013, 04:32 AM
I am working on it. Looking at October.

Amazing! I'll be there with bells on!

Dr. Potter
May 31st, 2013, 04:04 AM
Wow!

Thank for your help.Here is the latest with all the details and registration links!!

May 30, 2013
Hi Aussies,

I am pleased to announce that I will be in Australia in mid-June for Patient/Baby reunions, seminars on Gender Selection and private consultations in both Sydney and Melbourne. These events are FREE but you must register. No walk ins will be permitted and space is limited. Here is the latest info with final locations and registration links. All registration information will be kept totally confidential whether you use Facebook (it will not post to your wall) or email.

Made In California!
Former patients, please join Lori, Natalija, Lucy and I for one of these special events celebrating the miracle of family balancing. I will be hosting patient/baby reunions in both Sydney and Melbourne. Bring your family, bring your baby! We will have plenty of food, fun and special gifts for your little ones. I would love to meet your little miracles!

The lunchtime events will be:

Sydney, Monday June 17th, 12:30-2:00 P.M. The Wine Room, Centennial Park.

Sydney RSVP: Made in California! Patient/Baby Reunion in Sydney- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894496625)

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th, 12:30-2:00 P.M. The Lake Room in the Point Restaurant, Albert Park.

Melbourne RSVP: Made in California! Patient/Baby Reunion in Melbourne- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894582883)

I will also be presenting seminars in both Sydney and Melbourne. This will give attendees a chance to meet me, Lori, Natalija and Lucy as well

Gender Selection Seminars
In these seminars I will discuss the process of gender selection for Australians including the science, logistics and cost. We will discuss the advantages of seeking treatment in the USA and at my clinic. I will also be discussing the ethical aspects of gender selection and the legal challenges faced by Australian gender selection proponents. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment, medication vouchers and PGD vouchers. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or Facebook to register (it will not post to your wall).

Sydney, Monday June 17th, 7:00 P.M, Sheraton on the Park Hotel, Sydney.

RSVP Sydney GS Seminar: Gender Selection Seminar in Sydney- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894396325)

Melbourne, Thursday June 20th, 7:00 P.M, The Westin Melbourne.

RSVP Melbourne GS Seminar: Gender Selection Seminar in Melbourne- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894474559)

Consultations Available!
A limited number of in-person, private consultations with Dr. Potter will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com (LucySV@havingababies.com). These spots are filling up fast so don’t wait.

I will also be presenting seminars on Egg Donation and Surrogacy so if you are interested in these seminars or know someone that is, please read on and/or share this information. Egg donation and surrogacy are a total mess in Australia and Aussie must go abroad to receive treatment in most cases.

Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminars

In these seminars, I will discuss the process of egg donation and surrogacy for Australians and the advantages to seeking this care in California and at my clinic, HRC Fertility. HRC Fertility has the largest Egg Donation/Surrogacy practice in the U.S.A. with pregnancy rates in the top 3% nationally. I will be joined by representatives of two leading USA Egg Donor Agencies (The Donor Source and Donor Nexus) as well as a leading surrogacy agency (The Surrogacy Source). I will discuss the specifics of both the actual treatment as well as the logistical and legal issues surrounding treatment. Agency representative will discuss donor and surrogacy selection and related costs. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes, including vouchers for up to $5,000 US toward donor egg IVF and/or surrogacy treatment with me, medication and PGD vouchers for patients using egg donation or surrogacy, donor and surrogacy vouchers good toward agency related fees. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or Facebook to register (it will not post to your wall).

Sydney, Tuesday June 18th, 7:00 P.M., Sheraton on the Park Hotel, Sydney.

RSVP Sydney 3rd Party Seminar:
Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminar in Sydney- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6893501649)

Melbourne, Friday June 21st, 7:00 P.M., The Westin Melbourne.

RSVP Melbourne 3rd Party Seminar:
Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminar in Melbourne- Eventbrite (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6894312073)

Consultations Available!
A limited number of in person, private consultations with Dr. Potter and/or the agency representative will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com (LucySV@havingababies.com)

Dr. Potter
June 3rd, 2013, 12:56 AM
I will be on the Today Show in Sydney June 18 AM, watch if you can!

vickyaust
June 12th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Looking forward to next weeks reunion & watching the Today show.

Will you be on any other TV shows or radio shows while over here?

queen-bee
June 12th, 2013, 11:28 PM
My obstetrician just mentioned reading about Dr Potter in Sydney Morning Herald recently. Apparently, Dr Potter is becoming quite a celebrity in OZ!
Looking forward to Monday :)

Leechez
June 18th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Dr Potter I went to your gender selection seminar in sydney last night and just wanted to say thankyou so much for putting on the event. It covered everything we needed to know about going to HRC for IVF/PGD. Also thanks for sharing your mothers own experience. When you spoke about the emotional side to wanting a particular gender, I nudged my husband and I think this was the first time he truly understood how I felt.The way you put it was perfect! It was also great to meet Lori and some of your other wonderful staff. I wish I could have taken home the big prize, but still planning to come to HRC later in the year or early next year. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Australia.

OneLastDream
June 18th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Do you think you will come to the uk any time soon? It all sounds amazing

vickyaust
June 18th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Great article & photo of Dr Potter in today's paper.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/the-daddy-of-them-all-with-his-miracle-babies/story-fni0cx12-1226665289653?sv=96da692f25fd37eb9a279b7e2c7056f0

HelsBells
June 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Love the photo!
And please do come to the UK!

pinkoneday
June 19th, 2013, 02:46 PM
I second that - please do come to the UK!

nuthinbutpink
June 19th, 2013, 03:42 PM
The 2 "twin" girls are "cloverbear's" girls! Very cute!

jils04
June 20th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Thanks for coming to Sydney Dr P, I always loved your bear hugs, you and Lori are family to us and little Jils04 will always be American ! Keep up the astounding work and come see us again X

vickyaust
June 20th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Thanks so much Dr Potter and team for a fabulous catch up today. We loved seeing you all and glad you got to see my growing belly. Many thanks again. You have changed our lives.

kpmum
June 20th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Thank you so much for your seminar in Melbourne Dr Potter! My husband is now very well informed. It was great to meet with you in person before my cycle and we are thrilled to be one of the few lucky ones to win a voucher off treament. Can't wait to see you all in August! Kirsten

roxbelle
June 20th, 2013, 07:52 AM
kpmum I was there tonight too I probably saw you without realising!

kpmum
June 20th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Ha ha- we were the couple at the front. My husband was the tall blonde and I was the short one lucky enough to win the $1000 voucher! Would of been great to meet u. Will u be there in August?

Lara22
June 20th, 2013, 05:49 PM
It was great to have a consultation in person in Sydney, now I just can't wait to confirm a date in September!!!

roxbelle
June 20th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I was in the front too, I won the $500 voucher! I was there with my mum, she wanted to meet Dr Potter and the team after all my raving lol DH stayed home with our son. We'll be there in Aug for take 2.

roxbelle
June 20th, 2013, 07:56 PM
That's exciting Lara!

kpmum
June 20th, 2013, 09:16 PM
I was in the front too, I won the $500 voucher! I was there with my mum, she wanted to meet Dr Potter and the team after all my raving lol DH stayed home with our son. We'll be there in Aug for take 2.
Congrats on the voucher too! Dr Potter is lovely. Will see you in August :)

Lara22
June 20th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Thanks Roxbelle, I am so excited and hoping third time lucky!!!

Mumof3boysAUSTRALIA
June 21st, 2013, 08:13 AM
A lady on a facebook page I am on won the voucher for FREE PGD :) lucky lady

deaks66
June 21st, 2013, 08:31 AM
oh my goodness, great news on the vouchers kp and roxbelle!

Dr. Potter
June 29th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Here is a link to my facebook page. Lucy post a photo journal of the trip
https://www.facebook.com/IVFGenderSelection?fref=ts

Mumof3girls
July 13th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Hi Girls I saw Dr Potter in Melbourne as well. We were a little late and I was sitting behind the tall blond guy and his wife at the front. My husband and I have decided to go ahead but I am still breast feeding and will have a consult in Aug or Sep. I hope to wean her by end of Aug then we will do per testing. I'm afraid if I do pre testing while breast feeding my results will be inaccurate not sure I should ask Dr Potter.