PDA

View Full Version : HELP

Rabbit0809
May 1st, 2013, 04:10 AM
Ladies plz have a look at my chart,u will find the link in my siggy....
FF says I ovulated on cd 8 based on my temps, but I started the ewcm,increased libido,high soft open cervix,and extreme ovulation pains at cd 10, so I would bet I ovulate cd 10-cd 11, just like last cycle.

What is more accurate,temps, or all the other factors? Am freaking out now that ov might have happened early and we dont have a chance now :(

fish2012
May 1st, 2013, 04:36 AM
hey i'm no expert but i didn't get preggie until i stopped with the temps and fertility friend and went with my personal signs like cm (not that i had much as swaying pink ;-)

i o very early in my cycle like 5-7 as confirmed by bloods and I don't think ff expects this it's not 100% for everyone

i assume you're trying to do a cut off and that's why your worried you're too late? i would personally dtd now and keep fx but i don't really beleive in timing at all! lol

Rabbit0809
May 1st, 2013, 06:31 AM
Hi fish
I have actually dropped all swaying tatics,and am just focusing on getting preggo.So Im not doing cutoff and not timing,I just wish I had some spermies waiting inside for the eggie while releasing,Im afraid that the bd at ovulation time wont give us higher chances if u know what I mean.

fish2012
May 1st, 2013, 07:40 AM
oh hun know exaclty where you are took us 8months after 2 one hit wonders life is odd and frustraiting!

the month i got preggie we dtd every other day from AF-AF LOL! it worked thou!

Rabbit0809
May 1st, 2013, 08:41 AM
Lol,now thats what I call bedroo action,lol,u go girl,if we dtd every other day from af-af I think id be walking like a crab by then haha

dloui128
May 1st, 2013, 09:55 AM
According to your temps I would say yes CD8 looks like the day you O'd. But honestly you know your body better than some chart. Temps can be off for a whole mess of reasons

The Anchor
May 1st, 2013, 01:17 PM
It does look like you O'd on CD8. I have dropped the what my chart says and gone with my gut before, and in hindsight my gut was right.

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM
I am not sure you oed yet. It's possible but you did not a huge dip and then rise like many people do...I am just not sure based on the chart.

Rabbit0809
May 2nd, 2013, 07:01 AM
Oh God,this is making my headspin,ugh, im gonna be in limbo for the rest of my cycle,I cant even know how maby dpo I am.

Am3a
May 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Rabbit, look up www.my beautifulcervix.com - it's very graphic with actual pictures of cervixes - but amazing!!

I found it so interesting to know exactly was going on down there at different times of the month.

I'm not sure if this is helpful to your cause but very interesting nonetheless!

Am3a
May 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
The link didn't work.

www.mybeautifulcervix.com

Am3a
May 2nd, 2013, 10:03 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IGNORE THE POST ABOVE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry ladies - here is the correct link!

http://www.beautifulcervix.com/

Rabbit0809
May 4th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Ladies,how can i tell of a chart is triphasic?
I know that there should be like a third temp shift,but am no expert in this charting stuff yet,if I look at my chart,There was a biphasic pattern surely that indicated I ovulated, but now,as of today,I saw an increase in temp,is it triphasic or just a regular increase?
My chart is linked in my siggy,can u have a look for me plz

dloui128
May 4th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Ladies,how can i tell of a chart is triphasic?
I know that there should be like a third temp shift,but am no expert in this charting stuff yet,if I look at my chart,There was a biphasic pattern surely that indicated I ovulated, but now,as of today,I saw an increase in temp,is it triphasic or just a regular increase?
My chart is linked in my siggy,can u have a look for me plz

It looks like it's on it's way to being triphasic, the high temps have to last a few days though but it looks promising

Rabbit0809
May 4th, 2013, 01:29 PM
It looks like it's on it's way to being triphasic, the high temps have to last a few days though but it looks promising

AMEN to that,fingers crossed xx