PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy Bethenny Frankels' diet books?

Rein&Sonshines
April 25th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Like Naturally Thin: Unleash your skinny girl, or the other one? Are they good? worth the money or no??

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2011, 10:56 PM
No, but I love her show! She is just naturally thin and never eats! I wonder if that is in her book!

Liv
April 25th, 2011, 11:15 PM
No, but I love her show! She is just naturally thin and never eats! I wonder if that is in her book!

LOL!

queen-of-harts
April 26th, 2011, 09:10 AM
She looks like a skeleton to me,i just want to grab some fat off my own arse and stick it on her lol

LolaInLove
April 26th, 2011, 09:13 AM
She looks like a skeleton to me,i just want to grab some fat off my own arse and stick it on her lol

:rofl: And like most celebrities/rich socialites, probably has a private chef that makes her perfect stay-thin dishes.

queen-of-harts
April 26th, 2011, 09:25 AM
:rofl: And like most celebrities/rich socialites, probably has a private chef that makes her perfect stay-thin dishes.

I would LOVE a personal chef who could make me yummy,low calorie meals.that would be awesome.Lucky rich beyotches lol

LolaInLove
April 26th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I would LOVE a personal chef who could make me yummy,low calorie meals.that would be awesome.Lucky rich beyotches lol

Right!?! Whenever I get see thin celebrities and suddenly feel like a cow, I just remember that if I had a private chef and a gym and trainer in my house, I'd look like that too.

ilovemykids
April 27th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Bethenny IS a personal chef - before she became a reality celebrity that's what she did for a living LOL. I love her show too and used to watch her on Martha Stewart Apprentice and Real Housewives of NY.

I have her book Naturally Thin. The advice is pretty good, the recipes are just so-so. A much better book but with similar advice but written better and more interesting is French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano :wink:

LolaInLove
April 27th, 2011, 09:04 AM
I didn't know she was a chef! Well, no wonder. Thanks for the suggestion with the other book, I am curious to read that just because I have always wondered WHY they don't get fat with all the bread and frommage!!!

purplepoet20
April 27th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I love to cook so it is hard to follow recipes, I always have change something. I have had to learn how to make soy/salt-free chinese food, Thai food, and soups that taste good.

Bethenny's face looks funny to me... I think she is way to skinny.

queen-of-harts
April 27th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I love to cook so it is hard to follow recipes, I always have change something. I have had to learn how to make soy/salt-free chinese food, Thai food, and soups that taste good.

Bethenny's face looks funny to me... I think she is way to skinny.

That is why i think she looks like a skeleton ,she barely has meat on her face lol She would look much better if she gained 30 pounds.

ravenaub
December 17th, 2011, 10:38 AM
That is why i think she looks like a skeleton ,she barely has meat on her face lol She would look much better if she gained 30 pounds.

I know this is mean, but with her face looking so skinny, she looks kind of like the Joker to me. She does need to gain some weight, I think. I've never tried her recipes, but the Skinnygirl margarita mix is good, although I won't be having any of those for a while!