PDA

View Full Version : May 2WW

ltester
May 2nd, 2013, 11:09 AM
And here we go again! This is month 5 and Fertility Friend is making me frustrated. My temps have been off all month, really, because of three weeks of a nasty cold/sinus infection, and most recently a stomach bug to top it off. But, I was watching my CM and my days, and this time we BD'd the day before expected O and the day of. I am hoping the illness will be the extra push my pink sway needed! I ate nothing but a few crackers for the two days leading up to O! Likely lost a few pounds, too. If it isn't a go this month, I am going to skip next month because we already have three birthdays in February. It is sure hard to keep trying and not let it consume me, too. I never expected this to be so hard...

Sihaya
May 2nd, 2013, 12:10 PM
This my my first month TTC #3 and I've been waiting for this thread to start! I ended up with quite a weak sway after having to drop this and that for various reasons.

I'm 6dpo and feeling exhausted. Have been having cramping since o and yesterday I had some nausea and weird cravings (ramen noodles!). Had a nice temp dip yesterday that I am hoping was implantation (had an implantation dip at 5dpo with both of my boys and one of my losses). Planning to test on Monday morning at 10dpo.

ltester, We had the nasty 3-week cold/sinus infection in March. It was awful!

We have 2 birthdays in December, which is why we waited to TTC until this month, but I was kinda hoping I'd get a February baby to share my b-day month with (DH and DS1's b-days are 3 days apart).

Rabbit0809
May 2nd, 2013, 09:50 PM
Hi ladies
I have no idea what dpo I am,my temps and FF tell me Im 5dpo,but my body and cm and ovulation pains tell me Im 3dpo,trying not to obsess but its really hard, we can only have 2 more attempts if this cycle fails then we have to take. 6 month break :( :( pray for me girls,I cant take this anymore

Soar
May 3rd, 2013, 08:20 AM
Hi ladies! Just got a BFP at 12DPO this morning! Hoping this is the start of a ton of BFP's for everyone! So excited! Just wanted to share our news! 14 weeks on the LE diet and a lot of prayers hopefully has a little PINK bean in there for us!

C'mon BFP's for May!!!!!!

bunnywabbit
May 3rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
That's fantastic news Soar, congrats! x

Not sure if I should be in here or in the TTC pink thread. DH was feeling pretty off on o-day, so did nothing. Had DTD the day before and o+1, 2 and 3. What are my chances of it working? Does the amount of days after o effect my sway?

ltester
May 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Congratulations, Soar!

Bunnywabbit, I think that definitely counts! Dtd the day before and after counts as trying, I would say. Good luck to you!

I still am feeling low, although am also hoping that it is the final push for my sway. 2dpo, I think... I have run out of tests over the last 5 months of trying, so I am going to try to wait until my af is expected before buying any more.

Sihaya
May 6th, 2013, 10:12 AM
BFP at 10dpo today! Faint, but definitely there. My chart is identical to my boys' pregnancy charts and I've felt so sick, that I just needed the slightest hint of a line to be sure. Surprised it only took one try, but very excited!

bunnywabbit
May 6th, 2013, 12:33 PM
WOHOO! That's fantastic news, Sihaya! You're feeling sick already?! Wow, that's pretty early... So excited for you! :bighug:

Sihaya
May 6th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Cramps and fatigue start a day or two after conception for me (only when I'm pregnant, though). The nausea didn't start until this weekend at about 7dpo and I likely won't actually throw up until about 6 weeks. My mom said she always knew about a week after conception that she was pregnant because of how sick she felt.

Soar
May 6th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Congrats Sihaya!!!! H&H 9 months to you! Hoping its a pink bean in there!

Rabbit0809
May 6th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Congrats ladies :) wishing u sticky sticky beans,hopefully Ill be able to share bfp news soon as well

ltester
May 6th, 2013, 08:05 PM
What great news, Sihaya! Wishing you a very healthy nine months!

I am really trying hard to not over think every symptom this time around... It is too emotional, otherwise. I am also at the other end of a stomach flu, a mere 5 dpo, but I didn't feel like my morning coffee this morning, and four different times today, I got this rushing feeling in my breasts, as though they were letting down. I know it is way too early, and I am going to stop trying to analyze symptoms from here on out, but I am ever the optimist! I don't really see myself waiting until AF to check... :)

letiha
May 7th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Hi ladies, I'm so excited , I haven't been here for a while after we got told the my husband had low morphology and I wouldn't get pregnant without ivf. Dr potter said only a 1 in 50 chance.

Was meant to start stims tommorrow as af was due. For what ever reason I decided to Poas.

Well 3 sticks later all were bfp. In shock as we were all ready to cycle. Lucky for us we can return our meds and get a refund.

Now just fingers crossed for a boy.

S4724
May 7th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Today I'm 1dpo and I noticed chicken pox! :( I've got it from from DD, can't tell you how disappointed I'm as me and dh tried so hard this time :(. I don't know whether or not I will get a BFP. I don't know whether or not I should hope for a BFP as I'm worried about complications.

bunnywabbit
May 7th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Congrats Letiha, fantastic news! Good thing you can get your money back.

Had a strange feeling this morning - leaned over to turn off the alarm clock and had what I can only describe as a puffy, bruised feeling in my underarm/side of breast. Been feeling very crampy and bloated in my low stomach today and most of last night, almost like AF but without the pain - couldn't make my mind up if it were trapped wind or if I had to go to the loo (sorry, TMI). O'd last Monday and AF isn't due for around another week or so. Think I'm going to POAS on Monday... FX!

S4724
May 8th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Congrats Lethia! Hope you get your boy!

bunnywabbit
May 11th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Aaand AF's over to visit, yay! Maybe next cycle... GL to you all x

ltester
May 12th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Oh no! Isn't that early? So disappointing to get AF after feeling like it could really be the month. Good luck next cycle.

bunnywabbit
May 12th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Thanks, Itester. It is a little early - was due to test on Monday. Only a 25 day cycle this month. I hope they don't get much shorter. On the up side, one cycle closer to the BFP!

ltester
May 12th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I couldn't sleep last night thinking it might be the month, then I tested (10 dpo) and got a bfn. I wonder when one gets to the point of saying it is not going to happen and just accept it. I know it's not over til it is over, but my sore breasts today are a good indication that I will be out again this month. Next month would result in a due date between my husband and younge son, so I am not sure i want to go for it... Do any of you think that matters too much?

bunnywabbit
May 13th, 2013, 02:06 PM
I'm so sorry, Itester :hugs: Agreed - it's not over until it's over. I have my FX for you... x

The sore breasts for the last couple of weeks, cramping from hell and AF that kicked off for me on Saturday has now stopped as suddenly as it started. Trying not to read anything into it, but going to test again at the end of the week. We go away next week for a week, so want to find out either way before then.

ltester
May 14th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Wow! Fingers crossed that it was early pregnancy bleeding, Bunnywabbit!

My breasts have been crazy sore, too (with timing a little later than my typical pre-menstrual soreness), and while a week ago I had convinced myself that this is not our month, I am feeling again like it might be... my AF is due Thursday, so I am going to test again on Friday if nothing happens.

bunnywabbit
May 14th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Fantastic! I have my FX that this is your month x

Started very mild spotting again this evening (same stuff as before, maybe less though). Will see what happens, but thinking this won't be our month. If nothing significant happens, I think I'm going to retest on Friday.

ltester
May 16th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Hmm... I am on cd29 (usually have a 27 or 28 day cycle), my temp has stayed up rather than dropped, and my breasts are still super tender. But, bfn with fmu. This AF is probably going to be a doozy.

bunnywabbit
May 16th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Ongoing stopping and starting with the spotting. Had enough and decided to POAS this morning. Could have knocked me over with a feather...

ltester
May 16th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Yay! Congratulations, Bunnywabbit! That is wonderful news!

bunnywabbit
May 17th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks Itester. How's all with you? Any sign of AF? I had sore breasts early on but it disappeared so thought this wasn't my month, certainly after testing BFN. It's not over for you yet. FX x

ltester
May 17th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Still in limbo. I am two days late with my AF, but I had a test done during a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and it was negative. What does that mean??? My breasts no longer are so sore, but they feel fuller... Before that test, I would have said for sure it would be positive. My doctor said it is still early to test, but it seems like all the positives on this site have been so quick. Time will tell.

ltester
May 18th, 2013, 09:27 AM
3 days late, but AF is here. I am going to take a break now. Good luck to everyone else!

bunnywabbit
May 18th, 2013, 09:52 AM
So sorry Itester. At least the sooner AF is done, the sooner you can start BD again :hug2:

bunnywabbit
May 19th, 2013, 08:05 AM
I'm out too - lots of fresh blood, clots and cramping this morning. DH and I are devastated. :sad: The only thing keeping us going is that we stand a fairly good chance of a little girl next time round...

ltester
May 19th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Oh no, bunnywabbit! I am so sorry. That is just devastating. My thoughts are with you.

Gizzyntaz
May 21st, 2013, 06:46 AM
I'm 4dpo, and have forgotten how impatient I get in the 2ww. My sway was short (about 5 weeks) but with some other dietary changes prior. DH and I may have had an O+12 attempt inadvertently (o came early) or we missed it completely this month. That is giving me anxiety. I will be testing at 12dpo if AF hasn't arrived.