PDA

View Full Version : pH in pregnancy

Tulips
April 26th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Does pH in pregnancy have any relation to the babies gender? Just wondering as mine is currently 4.5 and that's without any of the diet or supps I was doing before getting pregnant.
I know there was a thread on IG that supported it but just looking for more info. I know some think it's a crock too.

Flava
April 27th, 2011, 01:47 PM
My pH was low with DD4 don't know the others.

strawberrymom
January 29th, 2013, 12:01 PM
I know this is old. Was wondering if anyone had done this/ had any insights? I'm hoping the low = girl is true for me!

meeks32
January 31st, 2013, 03:16 AM
Bump.

heidih1977
January 31st, 2013, 03:18 AM
yeah am interested in finding out some info on this too....although looking back I saw that my ph with my pregnancies with my two sons was 4.5 too...maybe the ph drops naturally during pregnancy and it is not indicative of what your ph was prior to conceiving??

Bimby
January 31st, 2013, 04:31 AM
My PH was 7 with this baby and it's a girl!! I thought for sure I was having a boy after that test but 3 scans later and she still has a vjj lol

meeks32
January 31st, 2013, 04:48 AM
My PH was 7 with this baby and it's a girl!! I thought for sure I was having a boy after that test but 3 scans later and she still has a vjj lol

Hahaha gold!

Wantabelly
February 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM
I thought it was the other way around (at least when it comes to urine) The baking soda gender test even though its for fun suggests foaming is a boy and no reaction is a girl which would indicate acidic urine for a boy and alkaline for a girl???