DW age: 31
DP age:33
Current children's gender DS1, DS2, DS3
Number of months TTC 1
Did you purchase and follow a GD personalized plan? Yes

DIET:
Did you follow a diet plan? Yes
If Yes to diet, which one did you most follow? Low Everything

Comments regarding DW's diet change: My diet was a NO meat, chicken, fish diet NO dairy (except a very small amount of Nimbin cheese) I cut all sodium, potassium and calories to minimum limits. I only ate 2 meals a day cutting out breakfast of course!

If Diet was used, length of time before attempt?
12 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly: Yes, Daily
Did DP change his diet with you? Only slightly
Comments regarding DP's diet: He only slightly changed his diet, mainly he ate dinner meals the same as mine because he didn't want me to have to cook too many different meals (as the children had something completely different to us) but just general trying to cut back on sodium and meats. He limited Caffeine and also drank Crystal light.

Did you consume alcohol? Only occasionally as I dieted over the Xmas and new year period.
Did you try to limit caffeine? I cut back but still had caffeine as I drank Coke Zero I didn't drink coffee or anything else containing caffeine.

Any diet Details? I skipped Breakfast EVERY day and I limited my intake of sodium, potassium and calories. I am usually have a heavy meat and chicken diet but I cut out all meat, chicken and fish. I only ate a small amount for Nimbin cheese apart from that I had NO other diary. My lunch most days was around 12-12.30pm and consisted of rice or corn cakes/crackers with a small amount of Nimbin cheese No butter. I drank either Coke zero or Crystal Light (imported from USA). Dinner was usually rice noodles or rice with steamed or pan fried veggies (cooked in 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil).

Living in a small country town in Australia made it was hard to find a lot of the special diet foods that some people where mentioning but I just stuck by the low sodium, potassium, fat and calories rule.

WEIGHT AND EXERCISES:
What did you weigh/BMI leading up to O? Before diet I weighed 149.6 pounds (68kgs) BMI: 25.6. On day of attempt I weighed 125.4 (57kgs) BMI: 21.5.
A total loss of (11kgs) 24.2 ponds.

Any weight/exercise related additional info/comments?
I exercised 6-7 days a week for an intense min 1 hour on the cross-trainer. no other exercise.

Things in VG and conception Date (CD) info

pH before starting a sway program, if known? 8-9
Any VG potions used?
Aci-jel
RePhresh
Sylk

CM pH at attempt No idea
DH pH at attempt No idea
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle? 1
BD Dates according to Ovulation? BD on positive OPK
Any additional comments?
I was unable to test pH on attempt due to so many jellies

The Deed info
DH infor about swimmers? 10 day abstain
BD position? Missionary mid-way release
Did you jump and dump? Yes

Supplements used
DW supplements?
B12
cranberry
Vitex
Saw-palmetto
Probiotic - Acidophilus
Folic Acid
Calcium (with no Vit D)
Magnesium

DH Supplements?
Calcium
Magnesium
Cranberry
Probiotic - Acidophilus

Any additional supplements info? I have to take Vit B12 due to a health reasons. I also took Zyrtec from AF to O

Did you do anything with ions? I painted my nails and toe nails regularly
Moon phase during conception? New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives tales? Girls dress under my pillow
Things that make me feel great about my sway? Diet- I am a big meat eater and have never liked veggies and I usually have a high sodium intake. Having a complete opposite diet to when I conceived my 3 boys makes me hopeful and I have never been big on exercise also makes me feel positive. Also the weight loss.

Things that make me nervous about my sway? I am just generally a bit 'What If' about my sway some days I think I could have done more.

Things worth mentioning: I had bought a vet quality microscope and we did a bit of testing in the months leading up to attempt on what lowered DP's sperm count. A few times we did too much and killed everything in sight (so to speak) so with abstaining, hot shower and all the jellies I let DP back into his boxer shorts. (also it was 40 degree Celsius weather leading upto and on attempt).
I am very much hoping for a girl but if this bundle is a boy he will be loved just as much as his brothers and maybe next time we might try HT.

We will be having our 20 week scan around mid June I will keep you all posted :nails:

Soar
May 3rd, 2013, 08:03 AM
Awesome sway! Congratulations!!!!!

I Love Ladybugs
May 3rd, 2013, 08:39 AM
Sending you pink vibes all the way...sounds like a great sway!!!!

3simmos
May 3rd, 2013, 05:02 PM
My situation is very much like yours I also have 3 boys, 31 and from Australia. I have just purchased a plan and very interested to see if yours worked fingers crossed for you and congratulations on giving up meat for 12 weeks that's what scares me especially when I'm normally a meat and three veg girl,

Funkyfry
May 3rd, 2013, 05:14 PM
Great sway!! I am impressed you stuck strictly to diet for 12 weeks!! I am so nervous to start it!! I hope you get your girl xx

QOTD
May 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Great sway! Good luck, I hope you hear pink.

myrainbowgirl
May 8th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Wow, that is an amazing sway! Congrats!

Dollydot
May 8th, 2013, 04:53 PM
FAB sway..

QOTD
May 10th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Fantastic sway! Good luck, I hope you get your pink bundle.

3blue?pink
June 13th, 2013, 03:59 AM
UPDATE: It's a GIRL

Cauliflower
June 13th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Congrats on your GIRL :)

Minki4
June 13th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Congrats ! Just what I needed to read before I attempt this, I have 3 sons also :)

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Dollydot
June 17th, 2013, 04:55 PM
I'm not surprised that was an amazing sway congrats...

myrainbowgirl
June 20th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Big congrats on your baby girl!

lovemy2blessings
June 20th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Congrats, how exciting!!!

Soar
June 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Great news!!!!!

bunnys3
June 20th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Congrats on your baby girl :)