PDA

View Full Version : anyone have successful boy sway stories?

gizmo77
April 26th, 2011, 11:20 AM
i only saw one successful boy sway posted on that thread..is there anyone on here that has had a successful boy sway that hasnt posted their sway?? just curious!!!

ps i feel like i cant WAIT to start TTC (sept-oct is soo long from now!)

Roonarpia
April 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I just joined this site but I am 80% sure my sway worked! I will post it.

Roonarpia
April 26th, 2011, 11:47 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2938-Roonarpia-s-Boy-Sway&p=27584#post27584

Flava
April 26th, 2011, 01:15 PM
gizmo same here I can't wait ! well today ...some days I think I don't ttc LOL
roonarpia hope it's your boy! how come you 80% sure?

TTC5
April 26th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I'd love to read them too, and also, any opposite sways? xx

Roonarpia
April 26th, 2011, 07:26 PM
gizmo same here I can't wait ! well today ...some days I think I don't ttc LOL
roonarpia hope it's your boy! how come you 80% sure?

Because at my 13 week US my doc said 80% sure boy. He hasn't been wrong in 15 years but I still am trying not to get my hopes all the way up.

skrimpy
April 26th, 2011, 09:45 PM
gizmo, my 2yo was a successful blue sway. I will try and find my sway data on IG tomorrow and post it here - about to run to bed tonight :)

TTC5
April 27th, 2011, 01:12 AM
gizmo, my 2yo was a successful blue sway. I will try and find my sway data on IG tomorrow and post it here - about to run to bed tonight :)

Love to read it too ;)

skrimpy
April 27th, 2011, 09:05 AM
ok ladies, I found it :)

Name: skrimpy
Gender Resulted: Boy
Swaying Attempt: Natural
CM PH: didn't check
DH PH: did not check
Baking Soda Douche: no
Baking Soda Finger: no
Preseed: no
Egg whites: no
Big O: Yes!
Diet: strong boy focus about 1 month - lots of salt, lots of meat. All drinks. Used some milk.
Continued diet during TWW?: continued meat, salt through 2ww
DH Caffeine consumption before BD day: yes, lots
DH Caffeine 1/2 hour before attemt: no
Drinks: BSD, COT drink
Supplements: CLO, Folic Acid, Potassium (in COT drink), Prenatal
DH Supps: CLO
DH Abstained: 2 days
BD on O day: yes
How Close to O: Right around O
How many times: 1X on O day
Charting O w/ temp: yes, using Ovusoft
Charting O w/ OPK: no
O'd in what moon phase: waning moon
Other Ion Changes: sat around TONS of electronics, used laptop lots
Position: Doggie Style
Other Sway Factors: Spent a lot of time daydreaming/visualizing easy conception and boy conception. Said lots of prayers too.

begonia
April 27th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Skrimpy, what is CLO in your supps? Thanks for taking the time to find/post it!

Flava
April 27th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Because at my 13 week US my doc said 80% sure boy. He hasn't been wrong in 15 years but I still am trying not to get my hopes all the way up.

wow awesome! I sure hope it's a boy!!!:agree:

skrimpy
April 27th, 2011, 01:04 PM
begonia - CLO is cod liver oil. I'm glad it got left in the boy sway stats, though mentioning it on IG was totally taboo. I actually had a thread locked on me for citing research studies! But the studies show that it is very safe up to around 10,000 units of vitamin A in your CLO dose every day. Anyways, I took it b/c it helped me A LOT to get longer luteal phases (from around 10-11 days to 12-14 days) and dramatically increased my EWCM. I know some women get the EWCM w/ fish oil, but my entire family takes CLO and I wanted to as well.

Also wanted to add that I was eating a really well-rounded diet, getting 80-100g of protein in every day. I did NOT cut out milk as is indicated in my sway stats. To me a healthy baby was the most important thing and I have always followed a pregnancy diet that has you eat 2 eggs and have 4 8oz glasses of milk daily, so I had started that preconception. I had lots of salt and tomato products, and was eating baked potatoes around 3x per week. Also did the drinks as mentioned in my stats. I know that the COT drink isn't so much recommended here over food potassium, but I did it with small amounts of COT and I feel like it lent to a successful sway.

skrimpy
April 27th, 2011, 01:06 PM

I think your sway sounds great and your doctor's accuracy is good too! When is your anatomy scan?

gizmo77
April 27th, 2011, 02:03 PM
ok ladies, I found it :)

Name: skrimpy
Gender Resulted: Boy
Other Sway Factors: Spent a lot of time daydreaming/visualizing easy conception and boy conception. Said lots of prayers too.

thanks skrimpy! question: whydidnt DH have caffeine before your attempt..any reason?

skrimpy
April 27th, 2011, 02:08 PM
we actually made our attempt on the day our moving truck arrived with our furniture lol... so we spent the entire day getting furniture/boxes into the new house. I KNEW I would O later that day though, and insisted on attempting when we got done that evening. We just didn't think to have DH drink any caffeine before the attempt. He was tired but his little swimmers still did their job ;) I think having to move all that furniture around got his testosterone and manly juices pumping, LOL!

He had lots in the days before the attempt b/c he's a coffee addict :p

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM
Great thread I will stick this for awhile so others can join in!!

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 12:42 PM
Well, I can't stick it just now because my computer is freaking out so maybe someone else can???

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 01:02 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?3060-My-successful-blue-sway&p=29572#post29572