PDA

View Full Version : Implantation dip? Or not?

Rabbit0809
May 6th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Ladies,plz can u have a look at my chart,is this a possible implantation dip on 6dpo,or does a dip need to go below coverline to qualify as implantation dip? Argh,am grasping at straws here....

Emily
May 6th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Ladies,plz can u have a look at my chart,is this a possible implantation dip on 6dpo,or does a dip need to go below coverline to qualify as implantation dip? Argh,am grasping at straws here....

It could be an implantation dip - mine did not go below cover line but the next day it rose a bit higher than yours. Keep temping if tomorrow is even higher I think you might be in business:)

dloui128
May 6th, 2013, 08:48 AM

Well obviously it was implantation dip I see you got a BFP yay congratulations!!!

The Anchor
May 6th, 2013, 10:42 AM

WAIT, you got your BFP??? CONGRATS RABBIT!!!

Rabbit0809
May 6th, 2013, 03:54 PM
No I didt,where on earth ladies did u c me get a bfp,lol,Im on 7 dpo,i havent even tested yet

Rabbit0809
May 6th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Dloui its possible u mistaken emilys chart for mine,haha,I hope and pray fora bfp soon xx

The Anchor
May 6th, 2013, 03:56 PM
LOL, I actually went back and looked at all your recent posts and couldn't find anything - but you're not out yet!

Rabbit0809
May 6th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Lol,I almost got excited with the bfp news,haha
Yup im 7dpo, if temp is higher am planning to test tomorrow,keep ur fingers crossed for me

The Anchor
May 6th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Fingers...legs...eyes :pray: sticky bean sticky bean sticky bean

dloui128
May 6th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I must have, I'm such an idiot

Rabbit0809
May 6th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Well ladies,temp was higher today,so decided to test with fmu at 8 dpo BFN, I had a meltdown in the toilet,this is soooo discouraging. I figured If that was really an implantation dip at 6dpo, then by 8 dpo I should at least get some sort of a faint line,tsk tsk

dloui128
May 7th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Well ladies,temp was higher today,so decided to test with fmu at 8 dpo BFN, I had a meltdown in the toilet,this is soooo discouraging. I figured If that was really an implantation dip at 6dpo, then by 8 dpo I should at least get some sort of a faint line,tsk tsk

8dpo is still very early, I got a BFN at 9 dpo and then my positive 2 days later at 11dpo

Emily
May 7th, 2013, 08:52 AM

I got my tsp (tiny skinny positive) at DPO 9 or 10 and that is the earliest I have ever got one. Also, it was sooooo faint I had to squint, turn it on its side and shine a light directly at it whilst holding my breath and crossing my fingers. Early tests are a blessing and a curse.

I have taken my chart off now;)

Rabbit0809
May 8th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Well ladies,woke up this morning with really really heavy full breasts with sensitive nipples ,i have small breasts,and woke up and thought i had my push up bra on,tried to unstrap it and then noticed I wasnt wearing it lol,and tested again with fmu at 9dpo,and guess what,I GOT A FAINT BFP,YAAAAAAAAAAY
ive been on cloud nine all day,havent told a soul yet,am afraid of chemicls and id rather wait till am a couple of days late to tell hubby,he has a big mouth,and would tell the world.
Thats what happened when i got my chemical 3yrs ago,told him not to tell anybody,he told the world,then it was chemical,and we had to inform everyone that we lost it,it was heartbreaking really.
This time,praying heard,crossing my fingers for a sticky beany,and enjoying keeping this joy for myself for the next couple of days.

Praying line will be darker tomorrow xx
I am beyond happy,am exhilirated,ahhhh,just need a darker line for peace of mind

dloui128
May 8th, 2013, 09:35 AM
That is awesome news so happy for you!

The Anchor
May 8th, 2013, 10:41 AM
OMG! CONGRATS!!!

Rabbit0809
May 8th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Thx ladies :) still cant believe it,and am worried about chemicals,ugh
Stick my precious baby,stick

The Anchor
May 8th, 2013, 11:13 AM
:pray: pink sticky bean pink sticky bean pink sticky bean

lisvna
May 8th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Congrats!

MotherSurrogate
May 9th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Wishing you the best of luck.

MotherSurrogate
May 9th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Oh gosh, Congrats.

Rabbit0809
May 9th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Oh dear,Im worried I might have spoken to early,and worried my fears of a chemical might be turning to reality.
All pregnancy signs and sore boobs and stuff have all vanished i to thin air today,and when i poas ,the bfp line was sooo light and a real squinter,nit a tad bit darker than yesterday :(
Cried for a full hour,sobbed like a baby really,one minute am in heaven,the next am in hell
My chart is still looking good though,and ff said I have a probable triphasic,keeping fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow,pray for me ladies,I meed all the prayers I can get :(

Mathilde
May 9th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Rabbit: I'm so sorry if it doesn't work out.. Hugs!

Rabbit0809
May 9th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Seriously,this wait cant get any worse,well it can if I end up with af obviously,sigh...

coliny
May 9th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Im so sorry. Hopefully tom will be better.