PDA

View Full Version : Roonarpia's Boy Sway

Roonarpia
April 26th, 2011, 11:53 AM
NAME Roonarpia
Gender Resulted - :DS:
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? -Natural
PH
CM pH - 7+ with BSF
DH pH - 8+
Baking soda douche -no
Baking soda on finger on attempt or week before - yes day of, 2 times
How did you use Pre-seed, and what was its PH? -no
Egg whites used/type/pH -no
Big O -Yes
MINERALS
Calcium -tried to cut it out totally, ended up getting a tiny bit above maximum
Magnesium -stayed in range
Potassium -Got as much as suggested through diet and taking 99 mg 3 X a day
Sodium -Got as much as suggested
DH minerals -
DIET
Dietary Changes -IG boy diet
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? -no, went on vacation
DH caffeine consumption before BD day -yes
DH caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD -yes, red bull 1 hour before
HORMONES
Drinks -Lemon water
Supplements -L-Arginine 2 X a day, TT 2 X a day,
SUPPLEMENTS
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) -no
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets -yes
Alka Seltzer Gold -no
Green Tea -no
Fertile-CM -no
False Unicorn -no
E -Yes, 400 iu 3X a day
Fish Oil -Yes, 1000 mg 3X a day
Folic Acid -yes, 800 mcg 3 X a day
Flaxseed Oil -no
Alfalfa -no
Drinks -Lemon water
Others -got ACV in homemade dressings, Royal jelly 2 X a day
DH supps -L-arginine 3 X a day, fish oil 2X a day every other day
TIMING
Length of DH abstinance -4 days
BD on O -Yes
How close to O -Right on top I think
BD how often -1 time
Charting O with Temp -yes
Charting O with OPK -yes
Fertility monitor used/type - n/a
suspected O date - January 4th
IONS
Oed in what moon phase -new moon
Changed ions in other ways? - used blow dryer everyday
OTHER
How many kids do you have? - 3
What gender(s)? - girls
# of months TTC - 2
Your Age - 32
BD position - doggy
EWCM present/how much? - none, wet but not EW
DH undies type - boxer briefs
Did you use instead cups/how long? -no
DH cold bath/ shower or ice -no
OWT - anything under bed? - Yes, flip flops and a pee pee tee pee
COMMENTS - hope this is our little man! It is all in God's hands now.----IT is a BOY!!! I am over the Moon! Thanks to the Lord!! Woohooo!!

gizmo77
April 26th, 2011, 02:23 PM
thax for this!! few questions: whats OWT? under supplements, whats TT?
and how did you decide what supplements to use for yourself and DH?
when will you fin dout gender??
congrats!

Zivic-Bubac
April 26th, 2011, 02:28 PM
OWT-old wives tales
TT- Tribulus Terrestris

lightofmylife
April 26th, 2011, 02:50 PM
congratssss Roonarpia :) :)

Frenchesca
April 26th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Congrats!

begonia
April 26th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Congrats and welcome over here!

TTC5
April 26th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Hey R, just wanted to ask about your fish oil and potassium supps you mentioned you say 3 of each daily? I am only taking one daily should I take more too?

Roonarpia
April 26th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Hey R, just wanted to ask about your fish oil and potassium supps you mentioned you say 3 of each daily? I am only taking one daily should I take more too?

I can't remember the exact MG on mine but they were lower than most. How many MGs are you taking of each?

Roonarpia
April 26th, 2011, 07:29 PM
thax for this!! few questions: whats OWT? under supplements, whats TT?
and how did you decide what supplements to use for yourself and DH?
when will you fin dout gender??
congrats!

I find out in 2 weeks! But at my 13 week US the doc said he is 80% sure it is a little man!

TTC5
April 26th, 2011, 11:56 PM
My fish oil is 1,000mg per capsule and my sodium is 66mg per tablet.

TTC5
April 26th, 2011, 11:56 PM
I find out in 2 weeks! But at my 13 week US the doc said he is 80% sure it is a little man!

So lucky, send me some of that blue dust hehe =D

gizmo77
April 27th, 2011, 02:05 PM

thx good luck!!!

gizmo77
April 27th, 2011, 02:06 PM
OWT-old wives tales
TT- Tribulus Terrestris

thx!!!

iyamaryam
April 27th, 2011, 05:36 PM
I find out in 2 weeks! But at my 13 week US the doc said he is 80% sure it is a little man!Goodluck,:pray:he is still a boy. I reconfirm in three weeks time too.

Roonarpia
April 27th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks ladies!

Roonarpia
April 27th, 2011, 05:58 PM
My fish oil is 1,000mg per capsule and my sodium is 66mg per tablet.

For fish oil I was told to take more than 1,000 so I took 2,000. For potassium mine were 99mg and I took them 3X a day because I was charting my intake and never even got close to the 5,000 max.

TTC5
April 27th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Thanks!! xx

My Fabulous Children
April 28th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Thanks for posting, Great sway.

BTW TTC5, I am taking Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 times a day and 99mg 2-3 times a day.

Roonarpia
May 11th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Updated OP!

Flava
May 11th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Roonarpia I see you took vit. E 3/ day I was thinking we only need 1 ! ( Im so taking 3 now when I sway lol) and why did you had flip flops under the bed??

Im happy for you!

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1537/1537931kqky7a0imx.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Roonarpia
May 11th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Roonarpia I see you took vit. E 3/ day I was thinking we only need 1 ! ( Im so taking 3 now when I sway lol) and why did you had flip flops under the bed??

Im happy for you!

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1537/1537931kqky7a0imx.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

I had newborn baby boy flip flops!

Flava
May 11th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Oh ok ! lol I would not think of that . Im like why the flip flop:rofl:

shamid
May 12th, 2011, 04:31 AM
So happy for you, I have three girls in a row and seemed impossible to me to have a boy after, youve proved it can happen, hugs!

babydes56
May 12th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Wow, congrats Roonarpia! You must be over the moon. Question, you say you dtd right on top of ovulation, how did you know? Timing is something i'm having a hard time figuring out

Roonarpia
May 12th, 2011, 11:06 AM
So happy for you, I have three girls in a row and seemed impossible to me to have a boy after, youve proved it can happen, hugs!

Thank you!!! I thought it was impossible too! I am still in shock.

Roonarpia
May 12th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Wow, congrats Roonarpia! You must be over the moon. Question, you say you dtd right on top of ovulation, how did you know? Timing is something i'm having a hard time figuring out

Timing was a real challenge for me as well. I DTD 6 hours after my smiley face OPK. I could feel O pains a few hours before we DTD too. Before the smiley face I was taking O strips and they were getting darker each time I took one. I knew I would be ovulating that day when I got a pretty dark one at noon. At 5 when I got off work I got home and took a smiley face OPK and it was smiling. Do you get more than one day of + OPKs?

babydes56
May 13th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I thought i always had 3 days +++ but this last time it was only 2 days so it gets confusing. I've also had months when i have 3+++ days but am convinced i have ovulated on the first day of the + opk because i get the pain, FF has also confirmed ovulation on that first day

Roonarpia
May 13th, 2011, 01:46 PM
I thought i always had 3 days +++ but this last time it was only 2 days so it gets confusing. I've also had months when i have 3+++ days but am convinced i have ovulated on the first day of the + opk because i get the pain, FF has also confirmed ovulation on that first day

I never got more than one day of +++ so I would go with your pains as well as what FF says. I also paid attention to what time of day my period started and my O pains would usually be the same time of day 2 weeks later...maybe you should pay attention to that as well :)

Cinss
May 13th, 2011, 09:04 PM
COMMENTS - hope this is our little man! It is all in God's hands now.----IT is a BOY!!! I am over the Moon! Thanks to the Lord!! Woohooo!![/QUOTE]

Yay, great sway

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks for posting, Great sway.

BTW TTC5, I am taking Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 times a day and 99mg 2-3 times a day.

Thanks for that :)

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 06:20 AM
I never got more than one day of +++ so I would go with your pains as well as what FF says. I also paid attention to what time of day my period started and my O pains would usually be the same time of day 2 weeks later...maybe you should pay attention to that as well :)

Have never ever thought of this! My periods always started in the middle of the night but this cycle it started in the mid morning! So, if I plan to DTD of an evening (say around 11pm) that would make me 12 hrs before 0... is this good timing do you think?

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 06:21 AM

I have 4 and feel the same way, so hard trying to stay positive but at the same time do not want to get my hopes up =(

Roonarpia
May 23rd, 2011, 11:02 AM
Have never ever thought of this! My periods always started in the middle of the night but this cycle it started in the mid morning! So, if I plan to DTD of an evening (say around 11pm) that would make me 12 hrs before 0... is this good timing do you think?

That is great timing!!! I am :pray: for you!

Roonarpia
May 23rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
I have 4 and feel the same way, so hard trying to stay positive but at the same time do not want to get my hopes up =(

I know I don't have 4 but I know how you feel! I didn't even want to get my hopes up that a sway would work...I talked myself out of every hopeful thought I had. I am sure all of us do that to protect ourselves from the disappointment!

Tink18
May 23rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Wow, this is so awesome! Congrants!