PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable moment

gods_promise
May 9th, 2013, 03:15 PM
I had my first prenatal appointment earlier this week and we saw baby's beautiful heartbeat. It's one of those moments I know I will never forget as long as I live. I was in tears and it took me so long after it to compose myself.
At the time of the appt I was 6w5d by my calculations but the u/s put me at 6w4d. The Dr. said baby looked healthy. I am so grateful.

Pumpkin2011
May 9th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I wish you a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy is the most wonderful time isn't it?

That you have seen the heartbeat at 6w5d is exactly what I needed to hear I will have my first appointment in two weeks when I will be exactly 6w5d and I was afraid it would be too early to see the heartbeat but my gyn wants to do a scan because we will go on vacation a couple days later and she wants to make sure it's safe to fly.

Little Lunasa
May 9th, 2013, 04:15 PM
congrats on your healthy baby, and best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy :)

3boys
May 10th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Congratulations this is fantastic news. :)

I can't wait to see my little ones heartbeat either. Nice to know I would be able to see it now if only the Doctor would get his bum in gear (but that's another story) x