PDA

View Full Version : TTC PINK! Nov/Dec 2013

marriedmomof2
May 9th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Hello , my dh and I will start ttc pink at the end of the year. Well he will be just bding. Does not know about the pink part :-) is anyone else going to start trying at the end of the year?

mommy2j&l
May 29th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Hi- hoping to try for a girl around Dec 2013 into the new year. I plan on making a plan :) just have to figure out what all that will involve! My husband will be doing the same as yours, as the diet & supps are not gonna be his thing. Are you going to try diets or any kind of plan?

LeftPinky
May 30th, 2013, 04:45 PM
We're planning to start trying for a girl in November :). I think the most I'll be able to get my DH into is timing... He is supportive but he is also pretty laissez-faire about the whole thing... He'd be just as happy with 3 boys but he knows I'd like the experience of raising a daughter.

marriedmomof2
June 2nd, 2013, 08:34 AM
Hi- hoping to try for a girl around Dec 2013 into the new year. I plan on making a plan :) just have to figure out what all that will involve! My husband will be doing the same as yours, as the diet & supps are not gonna be his thing. Are you going to try diets or any kind of plan?
Hi there :) yes I plan to do the LE diet and buy the plan from here or attempt to figure one out myself. I am sure I will buy the plan because I am a very indecisive person and will change things all of the time lol. NICE TO MEET YOU!

lovemy2blessings
June 14th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Hello I will also be TTC in hopes of PINK Novemberish lol...I'm new to this site so in the mean time I'm looking around and learning how to sway PINK, good luck to us!

aidansmum
June 21st, 2013, 11:52 PM
Hello! Also going for PINK here anytime from Oct-Dec 2013! I am having Vitex right now and will add SP for at least 3 months before trying, drop it and then have Clomid. I will also do the LE diet for 6 weeks prior. DH is not doing much, maybe baby aspirin or OLE. I was considering timing but I've heard it is already so hard to conceive on Clomid that timing would be a waste of time, still unsure if I will try a 2 day cut off on the first cycle, just to humour myself. It will be interesting to see how many pinks come out of this post! Wishing you all good luck with your sway!

marriedmomof2
June 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM
As I am sure you might have already figured some of this out TTC Pink library is a great place to start on here when trying to figure out whats what. Good luck and I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say/sway methods :happy:
Hello I will also be TTC in hopes of PINK Novemberish lol...I'm new to this site so in the mean time I'm looking around and learning how to sway PINK, good luck to us!

marriedmomof2
June 27th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Good luck on your swaying. My dh does not know that I want a daughter lol. For the longest time I wanted three sons and now I do want a daughter.I had even named him if we had a third son.
We're planning to start trying for a girl in November :). I think the most I'll be able to get my DH into is timing... He is supportive but he is also pretty laissez-faire about the whole thing... He'd be just as happy with 3 boys but he knows I'd like the experience of raising a daughter.

bunnys3
June 28th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Hi Ladies :) We will also be hoping to join team pink nov/dec. My dh and I would both really love a daughter after us having two little guys (DS1 Just turned 3 & DS2 just turned 1) and DH's two brothers both have 3 boys each and we've decided to sway for our 3rd and final. They seem to be a boy producing family! DH said he would happily support my sway, not sure if he knows what he has got himself in for lol

mommy2j&l
July 2nd, 2013, 09:03 PM
Hi there :) yes I plan to do the LE diet and buy the plan from here or attempt to figure one out myself. I am sure I will buy the plan because I am a very indecisive person and will change things all of the time lol. NICE TO MEET YOU!

Nice to meet you too- we should stay in touch as it sounds like we will be doing the same thing around the same time! I have decided to buy a plan also when the time comes, simply because there is SOSOSO much info out there, & I want to know that I gave it the best shot possible! Plus, I am such a worry-wart, I would constantly be wondering if my plan was a terrible one, etc...

mommy2j&l
July 2nd, 2013, 09:10 PM
Good luck to all you ladies!
Hoping we will be busy showing off the u/s pics of our GIRL at this time next year!

marriedmomof2
July 3rd, 2013, 10:54 AM
So you decided to buy the plan, I have as well when do you plan on purchasing it? I am still unsure about when to buy it. I know they say its good for 6 months but in case the first couple of months don't work out I want to still have it there. I was thinking late August. That would give me 2 full months, technically 3 because my cycle will be late Nov. I am getting very excited about this :)
Nice to meet you too- we should stay in touch as it sounds like we will be doing the same thing around the same time! I have decided to buy a plan also when the time comes, simply because there is SOSOSO much info out there, & I want to know that I gave it the best shot possible! Plus, I am such a worry-wart, I would constantly be wondering if my plan was a terrible one, etc...

atomic sagebrush
July 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM
The coaching service can be renewed another 6 months for $25 and it's all downloadable and printable so you can have access to your plan itself, the diet book, sample diet, and shopping list forever. :)

Now is a great time to buy a plan because I only have one to do right now and can get to yours almost right away.

mommy2j&l
July 4th, 2013, 11:10 AM
So you decided to buy the plan, I have as well when do you plan on purchasing it? I am still unsure about when to buy it. I know they say its good for 6 months but in case the first couple of months don't work out I want to still have it there. I was thinking late August. That would give me 2 full months, technically 3 because my cycle will be late Nov. I am getting very excited about this :)

I am planning on getting one in late Sept, partly due to the fact that both of my boy's birthdays are in July (I must like conceiving in Oct/early Nov. ish, so I would like to have a later Fall or early Winter baby! Not so sure I could plan a 3 in 1 birthday party ;) & make it a hit!
If hubby would agree though, would love to ttc now, but that is not the case, so I need to be patient! I figure if I am just starting the plan at the end of Sept, that will make me not want to ttc in Oct, as I would like to have a chance to be on the LE diet, etc.. for a couple months.

mommy2j&l
July 4th, 2013, 11:16 AM
The coaching service can be renewed another 6 months for $25 and it's all downloadable and printable so you can have access to your plan itself, the diet book, sample diet, and shopping list forever. :)

Now is a great time to buy a plan because I only have one to do right now and can get to yours almost right away.

Thanks Atomic! I have been reading all of your info on here & it is AMAZING! Thank you so much for all your research & I am SO looking forward to getting the plan in a couple of months & getting to chat with you more!!!!! Looks like there have been some really amazing swaying results, praying I get to be one of those too!!! ;)

marriedmomof2
July 6th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Being patient is so hard! Lol. Earlier this year I was so sad thinking it would take forever for August to get here to buy my plan. Now I am like a kid waiting for a gift. I feel like I am going to explode lol. But like you I know that I have to be patient.
I am planning on getting one in late Sept, partly due to the fact that both of my boy's birthdays are in July (I must like conceiving in Oct/early Nov. ish, so I would like to have a later Fall or early Winter baby! Not so sure I could plan a 3 in 1 birthday party ;) & make it a hit!
If hubby would agree though, would love to ttc now, but that is not the case, so I need to be patient! I figure if I am just starting the plan at the end of Sept, that will make me not want to ttc in Oct, as I would like to have a chance to be on the LE diet, etc.. for a couple months.

milliemolly
July 6th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Hi girls ,
Just wondering if I could join in as I will be ttc Dec '13. I have two boys and this is my last chance and Im going to do everything I can between now and then . Loads a research and hopefully loads of advice from each other on what we going to do .I to am going to give it my best shot as don't want any regrets .
Exciting times ahead .... : ) Is the plan expensive to buy ?

marriedmomof2
July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
HI! Welcome! The plan is $79 for 6 months. To renew it is $25. Not bad to me if it means that it is a less stressful process.
Hi girls ,
Just wondering if I could join in as I will be ttc Dec '13. I have two boys and this is my last chance and Im going to do everything I can between now and then . Loads a research and hopefully loads of advice from each other on what we going to do .I to am going to give it my best shot as don't want any regrets .

mommy2j&l
July 8th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Hi girls ,

Hi & welcome! Look forward to chatting with ya more! I feel the same about not wanting to have any regrets! Want to go about this knowing that we tried everything possible, as my husband will not agree to HT, so this is our shot at getting our dd :)

mommy2j&l
July 8th, 2013, 10:35 PM
HI! Welcome! The plan is $79 for 6 months. To renew it is $25. Not bad to me if it means that it is a less stressful process.

Completely agree with you- much less stressful process, and not at all a bad price to increase chances of getting a :princess:

mommy2j&l
July 8th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Being patient is so hard! Lol. Earlier this year I was so sad thinking it would take forever for August to get here to buy my plan. Now I am like a kid waiting for a gift. I feel like I am going to explode lol. But like you I know that I have to be patient.

I feel like I am waiting for a present too!! Usually, I love summer and dread the weather change.. This year around though, can't stop thinking.... Is it fall yet?????????

milliemolly
July 11th, 2013, 06:05 AM
That is a good price : ) what to you get for your money ? is it the preferred diet etc ? Just want to have all sorted and get my head around it over the next few months so I can be ready ! Also want to be able to explain all to my Dh so he's on board too . Dunno if he l do the diet but I'm sure he'l do the supplements etc - That might change though haaa

WillowsGirl
July 11th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Hello, I hope you don't mind but I'd like to join you. We will be trying this December and into the new year if I don't conceive. I feel a little crazy but I have a four month old baby right now and already thinking about our next. Is anyone else planning a close age gap like this? I feel a little ashamed of myself.

milliemolly
July 13th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Willow why should you be ashamed . Its fantastic to have them close together : ) It will be great to have this group going so we can be on this journey together. Is this your first ?

WillowsGirl
July 13th, 2013, 02:09 PM
No I have another son who will be four in October. My family can be very judgmental about how close your kids are. They might not celebrate the baby as much and try to make me feel guilty or like I don't know how to use birth control. They're wonderful sometimes. :worry:

Coyleof7
July 13th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Hello, I hope you don't mind but I'd like to join you. We will be trying this December and into the new year if I don't conceive. I feel a little crazy but I have a four month old baby right now and already thinking about our next. Is anyone else planning a close age gap like this? I feel a little ashamed of myself.

Hi just thought I'd point out my kids are 9, 7, 6, 4 and 6mths...our 6yr old was conceived when our 7yrs old was 4mths old exactly. All our kids were planned too.
We're planning our pink sway for September! So DON'T be ashamed - be proud you have so much love to share (I am) xxx

WillowsGirl
July 13th, 2013, 10:11 PM
That's awesome Coyleof7. I just tend to worry a lot, about everything. Very concerned with how others think of me. It's a curse.

marriedmomof2
July 15th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Hello willowsgirl! Nice to meet you! Excited to have you join us!

calciumconfused
July 17th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Hello everyone,

After loads of research and some talks with the hubby we've decided to have our first attempt October-ish. I got pregnant on the first cycle twice, getting pregnant early in October would get my due date uncomfortably close to the date of my sister's wedding, so we may wait for November.

Before ttc my gall bladder needs to be removed, so it is somewhat dependent on the date I get for my surgery too... So many factors, sometimes I feel like I'm going nuts. But, I think my sway plan is pretty much ready, that has given me some peace at least...

I already have two boys, and wouldn't mind a third, so we're not doing anything drastic. I'll be trying to exercise intensely and doing the diet and that's pretty much it;-)

WillowsGirl
July 18th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I bought a swaying plan a few days ago...I can't wait to get started!

marriedmomof2
July 23rd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Welcome!! I completely understand having to wait for medical reasons. While that is not the reason i am waiting, it may push me back to December or Jan. But hopefully not! I am so excited to have you join us. I look forward to all of us having each other there for support. Three boys wouldn't be bad for me either although a little girl would be great!
Hello everyone,

After loads of research and some talks with the hubby we've decided to have our first attempt October-ish. I got pregnant on the first cycle twice, getting pregnant early in October would get my due date uncomfortably close to the date of my sister's wedding, so we may wait for November.

Before ttc my gall bladder needs to be removed, so it is somewhat dependent on the date I get for my surgery too... So many factors, sometimes I feel like I'm going nuts. But, I think my sway plan is pretty much ready, that has given me some peace at least...

I already have two boys, and wouldn't mind a third, so we're not doing anything drastic. I'll be trying to exercise intensely and doing the diet and that's pretty much it;-)

marriedmomof2
July 23rd, 2013, 01:10 PM

Yay!! That's exciting!

mommy2j&l
July 24th, 2013, 03:06 PM

Very excited to hear how the plan is for you, and just remember- you have all of us here for support :) Best of luck, looking forward to updates!

odd
July 24th, 2013, 10:04 PM
planning to start my TTC pink journey in Nov/Dec 2013 as well :) good luck with everything ladies :)

calciumconfused
July 25th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Welcome!! I completely understand having to wait for medical reasons. While that is not the reason i am waiting, it may push me back to December or Jan. But hopefully not! I am so excited to have you join us. I look forward to all of us having each other there for support. Three boys wouldn't be bad for me either although a little girl would be great!

Thanks! I look forward to the support too! I think I am close to finalising my sway plan and have joined a gym today to add more exercise opportunities, so things are becoming more real. It's almost Fall! (Pretty hard to imagine at the moment, as we're in the middle of a heat wave here, but still...)

AlyssaRose
July 26th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Hello ladies! My husband and I will start trying to sway pink this November/December. He gets home from his deployment right before then, so hopefully it'll happen fast for us! He's on board with doing whatever it is that we have to do, to even out our family :) I've started charting this cycle, im on CD 3 right now, so I'll have some data for when we're ready to begin BD'ing! We plan on taking supplements, using the moon to guide us, and following the diet, and tracking our pH. :) Hopefully it'll be enough to get us a baby girl!

Mars
July 27th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Hi! I think I fit in here too :) I have just finished the pill yesterday and started changing my diet to LE. Going by the Chinese gender charts Sept or Nov/Dec are good months to conceive and as I need to get my cycles back on track after being in the pill I think I will wait until November.
I'm starting to second guess myself now we are doing all this stuff... With my boys we just decided to have a baby so this time is alot different as I want a baby but I also want a girl so will give it my best and if it turns out to be a boy then so be it, I can say we tried everything and obviously we are meant to have boys :)

marriedmomof2
August 1st, 2013, 11:01 AM
Welcome!! And thanks same to you! Hoping that this is an easy process for us all.
planning to start my TTC pink journey in Nov/Dec 2013 as well :) good luck with everything ladies :)

marriedmomof2
August 1st, 2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks! I look forward to the support too! I think I am close to finalising my sway plan and have joined a gym today to add more exercise opportunities, so things are becoming more real. It's almost Fall! (Pretty hard to imagine at the moment, as we're in the middle of a heat wave here, but still...)
LOL I agree, I looked at the calender and was like wow, at first I was dreading such the long wait and now it seems as though it is creeping up really fast, I am still super excited about it though!

marriedmomof2
August 1st, 2013, 11:05 AM
Hello ladies! My husband and I will start trying to sway pink this November/December. He gets home from his deployment right before then, so hopefully it'll happen fast for us! He's on board with doing whatever it is that we have to do, to even out our family :) I've started charting this cycle, im on CD 3 right now, so I'll have some data for when we're ready to begin BD'ing! We plan on taking supplements, using the moon to guide us, and following the diet, and tracking our pH. :) Hopefully it'll be enough to get us a baby girl!
Welcome!! It seems as though you have it all planned out, that's great! Plus the support of your husband that's always a plus. Good luck and pink baby dust to us all. :cheer:

marriedmomof2
August 1st, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hi! I think I fit in here too :) I have just finished the pill yesterday and started changing my diet to LE. Going by the Chinese gender charts Sept or Nov/Dec are good months to conceive and as I need to get my cycles back on track after being in the pill I think I will wait until November.
I'm starting to second guess myself now we are doing all this stuff... With my boys we just decided to have a baby so this time is alot different as I want a baby but I also want a girl so will give it my best and if it turns out to be a boy then so be it, I can say we tried everything and obviously we are meant to have boys :)

Welcome and I understand, being the only lady in the house wouldn't be bad but having a princess would be great! I am also on the pill but I will be stopping in Nov because the pill is said to possibly sway pink. That's what I said as well, I don't want to look back and say that I didn't try for her. Then I could say that I was just meant to be a boy mom. But still good luck and pink baby dust :happy:

hope
August 1st, 2013, 11:44 PM
Hi everyone :)

My hubby and I will be TTC pink at the end of this year, going into beginning of next year. Dh very supportive and will do everything he needs to do to help our sway, we have 5 boys and we desperately want a girl more than anything.

Im from Australia and have just paid for the annual membership so I havent looked at the sway plans of the diets in depth yet.

mommy2j&l
August 4th, 2013, 08:58 AM

My hubby and I will be TTC pink at the end of this year, going into beginning of next year. Dh very supportive and will do everything he needs to do to help our sway, we have 5 boys and we desperately want a girl more than anything.

Im from Australia and have just paid for the annual membership so I havent looked at the sway plans of the diets in depth yet.

Hello & welcome!! This site is packed full of so much amazing information- best of luck and hope you get your little girl this time around :wink:

mommy2j&l
August 4th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Are any of you gals planning on going team green and not finding out gender until baby's birthday?
I am contemplating this, as my hubby would like it to be a surprise.. On the other hand, I feel like it would be good to prepare myself, perhaps??
Also, as silly as it sounds- a lot of my friends who are boy moms have not found out on their most recent, and so far- all of these have been girls, so I am sort of afraid to find out when that time comes...
Anyway, still a long way from that, have to TTC 1st-lol, but was just wondering everyone else's thoughts...

hope
August 5th, 2013, 01:33 AM
We wont be finding out until birthday, with our last baby they told us girl 6 times from 18 weeks all the way up to 30 weeks and then at 32 weeks the lady said oh actually that might be boy bits there but i cant be sure. There is no way i am going through that again so I would rather not know at all. It was absolutely devestating to be told again and again yes its a girl yes its a girl for to be told 8 weeks from bringing her home that no sorry looks like it could be a boy, not to mention having to change all the pink stuff.

So definitely team green here :)

hope
August 5th, 2013, 01:34 AM
But im a bit off that too lol have to ttc first haha.

calciumconfused
August 5th, 2013, 06:11 AM
I'm pretty sure I'll want to know. I'll try not to obsess over nub-shots and wait until the 20-week scan, but maybe I'll have an earlier private scan just for the gender at 16 weeks.

I'd rather have the disappointment at 20 weeks, so I can get used to the idea and be extremely happy at the birth, rather than having the gender disappointment at the birth.

mommy2j&l
August 7th, 2013, 09:41 AM
We wont be finding out until birthday, with our last baby they told us girl 6 times from 18 weeks all the way up to 30 weeks and then at 32 weeks the lady said oh actually that might be boy bits there but i cant be sure. There is no way i am going through that again so I would rather not know at all. It was absolutely devestating to be told again and again yes its a girl yes its a girl for to be told 8 weeks from bringing her home that no sorry looks like it could be a boy, not to mention having to change all the pink stuff.

So definitely team green here :)

I am really afraid of that too! Would hate to be told the opposite and get all prepared! Are you afraid you will feel sad if you get another boy on birthday??

Guess I will have to see how I feel at the 20 wk scan to know if I truly can be patient enough to not find out....

calciumconfused
August 9th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Yes I can imagine. The disappointment of being told girl then finding out it's a boy seems far greater than just finding out it's a boy.

I think that I wouldn't dare believe it until there had been more scans confirming it to begin with, but after this story I'd still be very cautious. Hmmm...

marriedmomof2
August 14th, 2013, 11:26 AM
lol no I can't go team green I am too impatient lol. I am one of those people that can't wait.
Are any of you gals planning on going team green and not finding out gender until baby's birthday?
I am contemplating this, as my hubby would like it to be a surprise.. On the other hand, I feel like it would be good to prepare myself, perhaps??
Also, as silly as it sounds- a lot of my friends who are boy moms have not found out on their most recent, and so far- all of these have been girls, so I am sort of afraid to find out when that time comes...
Anyway, still a long way from that, have to TTC 1st-lol, but was just wondering everyone else's thoughts...

Mars
August 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM
I said I wouldn't find out next time but I am worried about gender dissapointment again :( I think after 38 weeks of pregnancy I would feel connected enough with baby to not care if it was a boy or a girl but I would also love to know early on. Guess we will see in a few months :)

girliedreamz
August 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Hi ladies – got room for one more? :)
I’m hoping to TTC a girl in Dec. We’ve got three lovely little boys (ages 13, 3, and 13mo), and as much as we swore that Baby #3 was it for us, I’m just not sure our family is complete without a little princess. Just trying to get the DH on board now! We're talking about it, and I'm hoping he’ll be 100% behind it by Dec. I think his one concern is that we’re both on the older side (me 36, him 43), but I know he adores the boys and does like the idea of a Daddy’s little girl. Wish me luck!

As far as me, I’ve been on a low cal (1200-1500) diet for the past month and more strictly the LE diet for about two weeks. It is so hard, but I am losing baby weight from #3, so I can’t complain too much. Hoping to start incorporating exercise soon, too. I definitely want to buy atomic's plan, but I’m just a) saving up a bit and b) wanting to make sure Dh is 100% first. If he has any reservations, I don’t want to push the issue just yet.

Good luck to all of you, and I hope we see lots of pink in 2014!

marriedmomof2
September 3rd, 2013, 10:41 AM
hey there nice to meet you! I hope that you can get your dh on board, I recently introduced the idea to dh, just to let him think about it :-)
Hi ladies – got room for one more? :)
I’m hoping to TTC a girl in Dec. We’ve got three lovely little boys (ages 13, 3, and 13mo), and as much as we swore that Baby #3 was it for us, I’m just not sure our family is complete without a little princess. Just trying to get the DH on board now! We're talking about it, and I'm hoping he’ll be 100% behind it by Dec. I think his one concern is that we’re both on the older side (me 36, him 43), but I know he adores the boys and does like the idea of a Daddy’s little girl. Wish me luck!

As far as me, I’ve been on a low cal (1200-1500) diet for the past month and more strictly the LE diet for about two weeks. It is so hard, but I am losing baby weight from #3, so I can’t complain too much. Hoping to start incorporating exercise soon, too. I definitely want to buy atomic's plan, but I’m just a) saving up a bit and b) wanting to make sure Dh is 100% first. If he has any reservations, I don’t want to push the issue just yet.

Good luck to all of you, and I hope we see lots of pink in 2014!

marriedmomof2
September 3rd, 2013, 10:43 AM
Well I commend you for even thinking about waiting, I can't wait.
I said I wouldn't find out next time but I am worried about gender dissapointment again :( I think after 38 weeks of pregnancy I would feel connected enough with baby to not care if it was a boy or a girl but I would also love to know early on. Guess we will see in a few months :)

marriedmomof2
September 11th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Hey there just checking in to see how you all are doing. I know it's been a while. Have you started the diet yet? I have eliminated breakfast and cute back on sugar so far (this is the hardest thing ever!) lol. Oh and I got my husband to agree to timing and supplements. I am Quite excited about this.

marriedmomof2
September 11th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Hey there just checking in on everyone to see how they are doing. Have you started any sway tactics yet? Diet? I cant believe it's mid Sept already. I hope all is well!

mommy2j&l
September 11th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Hey there just checking in to see how you all are doing. I know it's been a while. Have you started the diet yet? I have eliminated breakfast and cute back on sugar so far (this is the hardest thing ever!) lol. Oh and I got my husband to agree to timing and supplements. I am Quite excited about this.

HI! Great to hear your husband has agreed to try a few things!! My husband has agreed to timing and supporting my diet (lol!) but we haven't talked about any supps yet, was kind of waiting to discuss this when I get info from the plan. I never eat breakfast, only ate it (to eat healthy) when we started planning ds2, so that is already done- woohoo! Sugar & salt are gonna be the real kicker for me, but I can do anything if it increases the chances for girl :running: Plus, husband says he wants no more than 3, so even if our next is a boy, we will be thankful for what we have and move on, which makes me sad & seems to put a lot of pressure on... Just trying not to think about that and just stay positive!
I read on 1 of Atomic's posts that it is good to start the diet 90 days to 6 weeks before the attempt, so waiting until the beginning of Oct. to start anything, as we are going to start trying after my mid- Dec. period :)
So excited for December to come, but getting nervous too!

Are you guys still planning on trying in November? So glad to hear you are starting already- if you need support, we are here!!!

girliedreamz
September 11th, 2013, 02:17 PM
I've been semi on the diet for about a month, but kicking it into high gear now! I've started adding exercise and, man, is it hard to get that 1 hour each day! Hoping I can keep it up... and maybe it will get easier?
I still haven't gotten the dh on board yet... but I'm working on him. He's the type who needs to ponder every possible angle before agreeing to anything. Can you tell I'm the snap decision maker in the house? ;) But I have been *sneaking* some girl sway things into his diet and lifestyle. I'm hoping to TTC in December!

marriedmomof2
September 12th, 2013, 10:25 AM
HI! Great to hear your husband has agreed to try a few things!! My husband has agreed to timing and supporting my diet (lol!) but we haven't talked about any supps yet, was kind of waiting to discuss this when I get info from the plan. I never eat breakfast, only ate it (to eat healthy) when we started planning ds2, so that is already done- woohoo! Sugar & salt are gonna be the real kicker for me, but I can do anything if it increases the chances for girl :running: Plus, husband says he wants no more than 3, so even if our next is a boy, we will be thankful for what we have and move on, which makes me sad & seems to put a lot of pressure on... Just trying not to think about that and just stay positive!
I read on 1 of Atomic's posts that it is good to start the diet 90 days to 6 weeks before the attempt, so waiting until the beginning of Oct. to start anything, as we are going to start trying after my mid- Dec. period :)
So excited for December to come, but getting nervous too!

Are you guys still planning on trying in November? So glad to hear you are starting already- if you need support, we are here!!!

Thanks! I am starting the diet full force Oct 1st. I don't think that I am going to count November as the start of swaying because I am stopping b/c around Nov. 20th (last blue pill in the pack). I should also have a period mid December which I would count as the first official month of ttc. lol my dh would probably think that I am nuts if I asked him to do the diet lol. He is a huge meat eater! Have you started to think about your meal plans? I have found that to be the hardest, I know that there are sections on here but a lot of that stuff I don't eat, I am going to bite the bullet and try some but stuff like hummus... I just can't lol. Glad that your dh has agreed to timing and is supporting you!! That's great. 3 is also my dh's number. Actually it was 2 but he agreed to one more. So if we don't get a girl this go around we will never get her. Which sucks to think about but I also look at it like I would rather have a healthy child first and foremost so if that means it will be a boy, so be it..... On the bright side, time is flying by. :happy:

marriedmomof2
September 12th, 2013, 10:37 AM
I've been semi on the diet for about a month, but kicking it into high gear now! I've started adding exercise and, man, is it hard to get that 1 hour each day! Hoping I can keep it up... and maybe it will get easier?
I still haven't gotten the dh on board yet... but I'm working on him. He's the type who needs to ponder every possible angle before agreeing to anything. Can you tell I'm the snap decision maker in the house? ;) But I have been *sneaking* some girl sway things into his diet and lifestyle. I'm hoping to TTC in December!

lol that's funny my dh is the exact same way, and I am like you. For about a year now I have managed to really cut down on our red meat intake just for health purposes and switched to turkey. I haven't started exercising but I plan to Oct 1st as well as the hardcore diet. I know that I read somewhere that atomic said that it doesn't have to be strenuous exercise, so I plan to walk simply because it will be easier to do it at work. Or the exercise bike, we have one in our bedroom, so I have no excuse not to do it occasionally. I hope that your dh jumps on board, I told mine that I really think that I deserve to have a mother daughter relationship because I never had one with my mom and I don't care what side I am on but I at least deserve the opportunity. He knows my relationship with my mom so he was on board after that with the idea, just this past Tuesday I brought it up again and asked him if he would be willing to help me by doing some things himself and he said yes after I gave him a list of things that he could do.
So what have you been doing diet wise? Exercise wise? Running, walking?
Looking forward to December and hoping/praying we all get BFP and healthy baby girls!

marriedmomof2
September 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hey there, just checking in to see how everything is going. Have you looked into everything further? Thought about your sway tactics and implemented any thing yet? Hope all is well! :happy:

marriedmomof2
September 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM

Hey there, just checking in on everyone to see how everything is going. Hope all is well! :happy:

girliedreamz
September 12th, 2013, 04:31 PM
I know that I read somewhere that atomic said that it doesn't have to be strenuous exercise, so I plan to walk simply because it will be easier to do it at work. Or the exercise bike, we have one in our bedroom, so I have no excuse not to do it occasionally. I hope that your dh jumps on board, I told mine that I really think that I deserve to have a mother daughter relationship because I never had one with my mom and I don't care what side I am on but I at least deserve the opportunity. He knows my relationship with my mom so he was on board after that with the idea, just this past Tuesday I brought it up again and asked him if he would be willing to help me by doing some things himself and he said yes after I gave him a list of things that he could do.
So what have you been doing diet wise? Exercise wise? Running, walking?
Looking forward to December and hoping/praying we all get BFP and healthy baby girls!

Thanks! I've been running/walking (about half and half since I just can't run for 1 hour straight yet), and doing the elliptical – also in my bedroom, so I have no excuse not to. Some days I wish I did. :) I actually really love going for long walks, so if that does the trick, I'm in.

I hope dh gets on board, too! With baby #3, I really had to beg, plead, bribe, and I promised it was the last one even if we didn't get a girl. Well, we didn't a girl. So I'm going to have to really convince him to go for another try. We're going on a family vacation next week with our boys and my niece (the only girl in our extended family! eep!), so I'm hoping after a week of family time, he'll really see how much this means to me. And how fun it can be.

I love the idea of talking about the mother daughter relationship! I may use that line... :)

pickle_mom
September 15th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind my butting in...!
My husband and I have 4 boys (9,6,5,2) and will be TTC a girl in October.
I've been doing the LE diet for a month and intense exercice for 3 weeks now, I've already lost 7 pounds and hope to lose some more.
Glad I've found this thread so I can share my ups and downs and connect with some gals that are going through the same thing!!

marriedmomof2
September 16th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Hello there and welcome!! Nice to meet you :happy: keep up the good work!
Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind my butting in...!
My husband and I have 4 boys (9,6,5,2) and will be TTC a girl in October.
I've been doing the LE diet for a month and intense exercice for 3 weeks now, I've already lost 7 pounds and hope to lose some more.
Glad I've found this thread so I can share my ups and downs and connect with some gals that are going through the same thing!!

Dragonmother
September 17th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Hey ladies! I'm planning on swaying november-januari, very excited and a bit nervous as i simply can not grasp what exactly is most important for the best sway-odds ; ) i have a 1 yr old boy, conceived during a strict caveman-diet
( proteine), while losing weight. Diet was supposed to be lowering my testosterone(acne)
Im very interested in theories, diets and research concerning swaying, really wondering if i really have that big of an influence.

Anyhow: happy to be here and being able to relate and chat with you!
x

marriedmomof2
September 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Hi there nice to meet you, from my understanding one attempt at +opk and diet are the most important, but that could just be my take on it. Try starting out here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/23588-ttc-girl-library.html and you can always ask atomic. I understand being nervous and excited I think the all are :happy: . Praying for pink baby dust for us all when the time comes!
Hey ladies! I'm planning on swaying november-januari, very excited and a bit nervous as i simply can not grasp what exactly is most important for the best sway-odds ; ) i have a 1 yr old boy, conceived during a strict caveman-diet
( proteine), while losing weight. Diet was supposed to be lowering my testosterone(acne)
Im very interested in theories, diets and research concerning swaying, really wondering if i really have that big of an influence.

Anyhow: happy to be here and being able to relate and chat with you!
x

Dragonmother
September 19th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Thanks! I will continue my read at the library!
Sidenote: i did'nt sway with my boy, but looking back it was a real boy sway in every way!

Im starting to think a plan may help : )
Feeling a bit guilty for wanting a little girl but i don't think we harm others with our secret wish.. Every child is loved so much!

mommy2j&l
September 20th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Thanks! I will continue my read at the library!
Sidenote: i did'nt sway with my boy, but looking back it was a real boy sway in every way!

Im starting to think a plan may help : )
Feeling a bit guilty for wanting a little girl but i don't think we harm others with our secret wish.. Every child is loved so much!

Welcome! We are here to help & listen to you, so any concerns or feelings you are having, feel free!
P.S. Completely agree with your last paragraph- I feel the same :)

mommy2j&l
September 20th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Hey there, just checking in on everyone to see how everything is going. Hope all is well! :happy:

Well, I have started the LE diet, but having trouble getting enough cals for 1 day without going over on everything else :O
Married- have you gotten your plan from AS yet? Was considering getting mine soon, hoping it will help me relax a bit! Not sure if I am going to want to do OPK's or PH testing, as I am afraid I will stress and raise my testosterone!
My husband is *kinda* supportive of me doing the diet, but did respond with- well, if I had to do a diet like that, we would for sure be having another boy! LOL- can't help but laugh at my dear husband sometimes- thinking the diet isn't all that bad, just hard to plan meals!
Thinking you had previously said you started the diet- how is it going for you??

mommy2j&l
September 20th, 2013, 09:01 PM
We can always share meal ideas/ nutrition facts on here if anyone is interested? I have seen other forums out there for this as well..

marriedmomof2
September 20th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Lol my issue is calories also. I saw that some said that they we're eating things like candy and drinking soda to help with calories. I haven't bought my plan yet, my doctors finally think that they know what's wrong with me I wanted to wait until after my last stretch of medicine and another endoscopy. So around the 4th of Oct I will be buying one, I am super excited. I have completely cut out breakfast. Well I have coffee and a cup of water lol. I have lowered my sugar and only have red meat once a week. No candy really either, I am a candy addict lol. I also stopped my vitamins.
So Oct is going to be a challenging month for me. Starting hardcore diet, and exercising. Dh won't change his diet either, I can fix stuff at home but out and at work I can't change his eating habit. Lol about your dh, men love their food don't they. I am doing opks. The thought of trying to test ph is nerve wrecking. Ordering some opks next month. The closer it's getting to December the more I am on here, which is ALOT lol. Glad to hear back from you! :happy:
Well, I have started the LE diet, but having trouble getting enough cals for 1 day without going over on everything else :O
Married- have you gotten your plan from AS yet? Was considering getting mine soon, hoping it will help me relax a bit! Not sure if I am going to want to do OPK's or PH testing, as I am afraid I will stress and raise my testosterone!
My husband is *kinda* supportive of me doing the diet, but did respond with- well, if I had to do a diet like that, we would for sure be having another boy! LOL- can't help but laugh at my dear husband sometimes- thinking the diet isn't all that bad, just hard to plan meals!
Thinking you had previously said you started the diet- how is it going for you??

marriedmomof2
September 20th, 2013, 11:15 PM
We can always share meal ideas/ nutrition facts on here if anyone is interested? I have seen other forums out there for this as well..

Sounds like a great idea!

mommy2j&l
September 24th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Lol my issue is calories also. I saw that some said that they we're eating things like candy and drinking soda to help with calories. I haven't bought my plan yet, my doctors finally think that they know what's wrong with me I wanted to wait until after my last stretch of medicine and another endoscopy. So around the 4th of Oct I will be buying one, I am super excited. I have completely cut out breakfast. Well I have coffee and a cup of water lol. I have lowered my sugar and only have red meat once a week. No candy really either, I am a candy addict lol. I also stopped my vitamins.
So Oct is going to be a challenging month for me. Starting hardcore diet, and exercising. Dh won't change his diet either, I can fix stuff at home but out and at work I can't change his eating habit. Lol about your dh, men love their food don't they. I am doing opks. The thought of trying to test ph is nerve wrecking. Ordering some opks next month. The closer it's getting to December the more I am on here, which is ALOT lol. Glad to hear back from you! :happy:

Lol- yes, men do love their food!! I have to admit though, so do I :(
Just keep telling myself- if this increases chances for a girl, I can do it! Hard to resist all of the "boy" foods that are a quick go to for lunch/supper ideas...
Great to hear back from you too! What kind of opk's are you going to try? Thinking maybe I can do those, not too stressful:) Would like some good ones, but there seem to be so many different choices floating around, & something practical (price wise) is always a plus!

marriedmomof2
September 25th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Lol- yes, men do love their food!! I have to admit though, so do I :(
Just keep telling myself- if this increases chances for a girl, I can do it! Hard to resist all of the "boy" foods that are a quick go to for lunch/supper ideas...
Great to hear back from you too! What kind of opk's are you going to try? Thinking maybe I can do those, not too stressful:) Would like some good ones, but there seem to be so many different choices floating around, & something practical (price wise) is always a plus!

lol boy do I ever understand, my last "real meal" we be at Red Robins lol. Crazy choice but I love burgers.
I want to use these opk's Pregnancy Ovulation Tracker - Walmart.com (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Answer-Daily-Ovulation-Tracker-20-tests/10719896)
Or these Ovulation Mid****** Tests (http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovmidt.html)
Oh and I decided against buying a plan because I know what I am willing to do and what I am not willing to do and if I get a boy and buy a plan, I won't be a very happy camper (feeling as though I have wasted money so to speak). I feel as though my sway will be very strong, so if a little man makes it through all that then he was meant to be here no matter what I do lol. I'll be posting it in a few days in the "review my sway" section.

Kittybear
September 28th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Hi ladies, please can I also join you? :)
We will hopefully be starting to ttc the end of dec/ jan. We were actually initially ttc this month but during our holiday a couple of weeks ago we decided that it wasn't the right time just now and to delay till dec instead. So I've been kinda doing the diet for a couple of months already and have reduced salt, the amount of meat I eat and skipped breakfast virtually every day since January this year! I've also lost a fair bit of weight; I think my m-I-l thinks I have an eating disorder :o! Lol
I've also just bought a plan to double check what I'm doing and carry on my work! Going to also add some exercise; if it's to be another boy for us, I want to know that I at least tried for a girly and he must have really fought and wanted me to be his mummy to beat the odds!
Good luck to all! X x

girliedreamz
September 28th, 2013, 01:15 PM
he must have really fought and wanted me to be his mummy to beat the odds!

Oh, I love this! You can't be disappointed if you get a boy like that, right?

I bought my plan from AS, and I've been doing the LE diet as strictly as I can lately. I had the calories issue, too... then I added vodka to my sway. Lol! Amazing how quickly you can consume empty calories with alcohol. Okay, I can't drink too much on the LE diet, as I just get loopy from such low cals, but I read that alcohol sways, so a cocktail before dinner isn't' a bad thing. Keeps me from being, too stressed also! The hardest thing for me is keeping sodium low, but since it's not a big sway factor, I'm not worrying too much.

Still trying to get dh on board with the sway thing. How did I get such a hard-headed guy?

mommy2j&l
October 2nd, 2013, 10:58 AM
lol boy do I ever understand, my last "real meal" we be at Red Robins lol. Crazy choice but I love burgers.
I want to use these opk's Pregnancy Ovulation Tracker - Walmart.com (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Answer-Daily-Ovulation-Tracker-20-tests/10719896)
Or these Ovulation Mid****** Tests (http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovmidt.html)
Oh and I decided against buying a plan because I know what I am willing to do and what I am not willing to do and if I get a boy and buy a plan, I won't be a very happy camper (feeling as though I have wasted money so to speak). I feel as though my sway will be very strong, so if a little man makes it through all that then he was meant to be here no matter what I do lol. I'll be posting it in a few days in the "review my sway" section.

Will be looking forward in reviewing your sway! Thanks also for the links for the OPK's! I am going to check into those!
Mmmmm... a big burger sounds SO good, lol!! the other night I actually dreamed about cake (love cake) and now I can't seem to get it out of my head! Might have to break my rules and have a tiny piece!
Can understand the feeling of not wanting to spend your money on a plan- seems like you have done lots of research and planning :highfive: which is awesome!!
I still plan on buying a plan soon, too much of a worry fanatic to do a plan myself, plus I feel like I might miss a few things. Picked up an extra shift at work last month with intentions of using that money for my plan- figure if I don't buy it and get a lil boy, will be kicking myself thinking "just if I would have gotten the plan maybe it would have helped".. If we still get a lil boy after the plan, then kinda have the same thought as you- a lil boy is meant for us... We shall see-December is gonna be here before we know it!

mommy2j&l
October 2nd, 2013, 11:05 AM
Hi ladies, please can I also join you? :)
We will hopefully be starting to ttc the end of dec/ jan. We were actually initially ttc this month but during our holiday a couple of weeks ago we decided that it wasn't the right time just now and to delay till dec instead. So I've been kinda doing the diet for a couple of months already and have reduced salt, the amount of meat I eat and skipped breakfast virtually every day since January this year! I've also lost a fair bit of weight; I think my m-I-l thinks I have an eating disorder :o! Lol
I've also just bought a plan to double check what I'm doing and carry on my work! Going to also add some exercise; if it's to be another boy for us, I want to know that I at least tried for a girly and he must have really fought and wanted me to be his mummy to beat the odds!
Good luck to all! X x

Absolutely, welcome! DH & I are planning Dec/Jan to start TTC as well.... Were planning Nov/Dec., but now that 2 different couples plan to get married around the exact time the baby would be due if we got pregnant Nov/Dec., we decided to push it back a month.
Congrats on your weight loss- what do you think of the LE diet & plan? Good luck to you as well!

mommy2j&l
October 2nd, 2013, 11:10 AM
Oh, I love this! You can't be disappointed if you get a boy like that, right?

I bought my plan from AS, and I've been doing the LE diet as strictly as I can lately. I had the calories issue, too... then I added vodka to my sway. Lol! Amazing how quickly you can consume empty calories with alcohol. Okay, I can't drink too much on the LE diet, as I just get loopy from such low cals, but I read that alcohol sways, so a cocktail before dinner isn't' a bad thing. Keeps me from being, too stressed also! The hardest thing for me is keeping sodium low, but since it's not a big sway factor, I'm not worrying too much.

Still trying to get dh on board with the sway thing. How did I get such a hard-headed guy?

These men can be so stubborn huh? I also have the sodium issue- everything seems to be full of it! I eat lots of salads, and actually had to resort to making my own salad dressing just due to the crazy amount of sodium! My resort for calories has been alcohol occasionally as well (2 glasses of wine) but have to wait until our kids go to bed, because I get loopy as well from it :)

marriedmomof2
October 2nd, 2013, 12:02 PM
lol dreaming about food may happen more often than not on this diet, it's better to have some small pieces than one day giving in to one giant piece of cake. Definitely hoping that we all get our girls. If I could pick up at work to pay for it I would, without dh knowing, if he knew I was paying $80 for someone to tell me something he would have a fit, (he is so cheap or frugal shall I say) and that's the bad part about being me I am so indecisive. If I did buy a plan it would be on the 18th just to reinforce and put my mind at ease about everything. 2 weeks of swaying my way and then followed by the plan won't be worse that swaying 10 weeks of wondering what if. kwim? lol I am the same way in the stores, it drives dh nuts I go back and forth on everything. However last night I had a dream that I was pregnant with a girl. and God told me a girl was meant for me this time. Praying that was more than just strong hopes and dreams but the actual truth. December will be here soon! I better make my mind up.
Will be looking forward in reviewing your sway! Thanks also for the links for the OPK's! I am going to check into those!
Mmmmm... a big burger sounds SO good, lol!! the other night I actually dreamed about cake (love cake) and now I can't seem to get it out of my head! Might have to break my rules and have a tiny piece!
Can understand the feeling of not wanting to spend your money on a plan- seems like you have done lots of research and planning :highfive: which is awesome!!
I still plan on buying a plan soon, too much of a worry fanatic to do a plan myself, plus I feel like I might miss a few things. Picked up an extra shift at work last month with intentions of using that money for my plan- figure if I don't buy it and get a lil boy, will be kicking myself thinking "just if I would have gotten the plan maybe it would have helped".. If we still get a lil boy after the plan, then kinda have the same thought as you- a lil boy is meant for us... We shall see-December is gonna be here before we know it!

mommy2j&l
October 7th, 2013, 09:32 PM
How has everyone been doing?? Getting sway plans together?? Any husbands on board with the idea yet?
I did decide to get a plan from Atomic- so excited to see it, and :pray: I can behave and follow it! The LE diet has been -honestly- great.. Makes me wonder why I was eating so crappy to begin with once I cut out all of the junk food that my diet used to consist of!
Hope everyone is well-look forward to hearing about the BFP's that will hopefully be here sooner than we realize!!!!!!!

WillowsGirl
October 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Hello mommy2j&l, how is your plan?

I'm so happy I bought one because it made me realize I had some false information on some things and it has really taken the stress out of it. My hubby does not know I bought though because he would also have a fit. He is completely not on board with swaying at all so I'm going alone on this. I am anxious my baby has weaned himself at night now and my cycles could be coming back soon. I have some signs of ovulation maybe showing up soon. I can't believe November is nearly here.

Mumto3boys
October 17th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Hi Ladies, I would like to join you too! I've been on the diet for just over a week, no meat! got all my supps happening and even have all my ions ready... we were going to TTC dec but might bring it forward to nov :) Hubby is on board with his OLE and is cutting down meat now too... I'm doing out a 'schedule' for weeks leading up - all so overwhelming! hopefully I remember it all... hope you're all doing great:flowerz:

mommy2j&l
October 20th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Hello mommy2j&l, how is your plan?

I'm so happy I bought one because it made me realize I had some false information on some things and it has really taken the stress out of it. My hubby does not know I bought though because he would also have a fit. He is completely not on board with swaying at all so I'm going alone on this. I am anxious my baby has weaned himself at night now and my cycles could be coming back soon. I have some signs of ovulation maybe showing up soon. I can't believe November is nearly here.

Hi... very thankful that i purchased a plan as well, it is great, & has made me realize as well, that I was going to do a lot of things that would be wrong ;) for sure it takes the stress off of my shoulders so much! My dh has agreed to do a few things, which I am thankful for! Think he understands how much I would love to have a baby girl & how hard I am actually trying... atomic says if dh doesn't do anything to help out, it is ok too though... how exciting your baby is weaning & you will soon be able to TTC!! Seems like I have been counting down until we get to TTC and certainly hard to believe it is almost here!!!
How are u doing in the diet???

mommy2j&l
October 20th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Hi Ladies, I would like to join you too! I've been on the diet for just over a week, no meat! got all my supps happening and even have all my ions ready... we were going to TTC dec but might bring it forward to nov :) Hubby is on board with his OLE and is cutting down meat now too... I'm doing out a 'schedule' for weeks leading up - all so overwhelming! hopefully I remember it all... hope you're all doing great:flowerz:

Welcome & congrats on your no meat... It is a very hard thing to cut out of a diet.. Please keep us updated if u TTC in Nov. & how it all goes!! Would send you pink dust if I had any, lol.. we will be trying either the beginning or end of Dec., told my dh that he could make that call, since either time is fine with me.. Best of luck & look forward to hearing how everything is going for you!

WillowsGirl
October 21st, 2013, 12:21 AM
I think I'm doing all right on the diet just slowly cutting back meat. Now I just have a tiny bit chicken for dinner and that's it. I haven't been tracking food or anything just trying to take a relaxed approach to this. I just think to myself that all those girl moms didn't count every gram of fat and I really don't want to either but we'll see how it goes. That is great your DH on board with swaying. Mine is ecstatic with two sons and he doesn't want to be bothered with swaying.

mumto3boys what is OLE?

Mars
October 21st, 2013, 03:24 AM
Hi ladies mind if I join?

I am TTC a girl in November. I've been doing LE for a few months now although some days I fall off the wagon and eat bad. :( I am walking 6km a day 3-4 times a week which is more then what I was doing when I conceived my 2 boys. Freaking out about having another..starting to doubt if it's the best thing and if I really want this.

mommy2j&l
October 23rd, 2013, 11:02 AM
Hi ladies mind if I join?

I am TTC a girl in November. I've been doing LE for a few months now although some days I fall off the wagon and eat bad. :( I am walking 6km a day 3-4 times a week which is more then what I was doing when I conceived my 2 boys. Freaking out about having another..starting to doubt if it's the best thing and if I really want this.

Hi and welcome! Great to hear you are able to exercise- that is a good swaying tactic!!! Just make sure that no matter, girl or boy, you *want* another baby! You could always push your ttc back a month if you are doubting yourself about wanting another?... Sounds like you have really been trying though if you have been doing the diet and exercising.. You can always talk to us on here, we are here to support one another :bighug:

fullredbarn
October 23rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Did any of you gradually implement the LE diet? I have been cutting out breakfast and would like to start cutting out meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

WillowsGirl
October 24th, 2013, 05:09 PM
fullredbarn that's how I have been doing it. I have just recently cut back on meat and will be meat free here soon. It was difficult to change my thinking on how to make meals without meat though. Especially sandwiches.

Mars
October 25th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Hi and welcome! Great to hear you are able to exercise- that is a good swaying tactic!!! Just make sure that no matter, girl or boy, you *want* another baby! You could always push your ttc back a month if you are doubting yourself about wanting another?... Sounds like you have really been trying though if you have been doing the diet and exercising.. You can always talk to us on here, we are here to support one another :bighug:

Oh yes don't worry I have had this discussion on my mind for 14 months now... I will not ttc unless I want another baby and not just a girl. I think what has me doubting is that my son is 17months old and at that active into everything stage. It's so crazy! Then the thought of being pregnant makes me weak at the knees and I get excited.

No meat? Eeek! I don't think I could do that but I have cut out red meat and eating smaller portions of chicken. How do you ladies do this diet when you have z family to feed as well? I hate cooking so would hate to be making up 2-3 different meals a night!

mommy2j&l
October 25th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Oh yes don't worry I have had this discussion on my mind for 14 months now... I will not ttc unless I want another baby and not just a girl. I think what has me doubting is that my son is 17months old and at that active into everything stage. It's so crazy! Then the thought of being pregnant makes me weak at the knees and I get excited.

No meat? Eeek! I don't think I could do that but I have cut out red meat and eating smaller portions of chicken. How do you ladies do this diet when you have z family to feed as well? I hate cooking so would hate to be making up 2-3 different meals a night!

:) completely understand where u are coming from on that then!!! I have a 15 month old and a 7 year old.. The huge age difference between my boys kind of bothers me, BC ds1 doesn't really like to play with ds2.. go figure! So, I guess reasoning for myself is- although I will be running around like a chicken on the loose some days, at least my 2nd & 3rd kidscan have each other to play with & ds1 can continue playing by himself, as that is his favorite way anyway! ;)
I love cooking, so usually either make pasta and add sauce & meat for my family after I take my portion of noodles out, or else cook 2 meals...

Dragonmother
October 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Can i join you? We are planning on ttc in december/january(finishing my final 3 birth control pill-strips)
My husband doesn't know about my wish and sway.
Because the info makes my head spin, and makes me change plans all the time like some of us experience ; ), i think it is better to let a custom made plan guide me..
I'm excited about our plans!
Ps: i already have the amazing son i hoped for, it would be great if i got blessed with the little girl of my dreams..

Mars
October 28th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Argh! AF arrived a week early... Annoyed but excited as that means its nearly sway time! Annoyed as last Month I had a 34 day cycle when before that I was averaging 30 days and now Ive just had a 28 day cycle so now I can only guess when I will ovulate.
Speaking of, I'm still not really clear when to have this sway attempt. Before or after O?
I'm also annoyed as I've been sick for a few days and had a bad diet so from today I'm back to eating less and upping the calcium intake. Starting with ice cream for dessert :)

WillowsGirl
October 31st, 2013, 01:26 PM
Everyone suggested I just make dinner normally and just eat all the sides but not the meat part. That has been working very well for me. I am not very into cooking so I was not going to be making two meals every night. I do think cutting out meat is important for my sway or I would not have. I love meat. Scaling back to very little or every now and then may be enough but I will crave it unless I just don't eat it.

WillowsGirl
October 31st, 2013, 01:27 PM
Argh! AF arrived a week early... Annoyed but excited as that means its nearly sway time! Annoyed as last Month I had a 34 day cycle when before that I was averaging 30 days and now Ive just had a 28 day cycle so now I can only guess when I will ovulate.
Speaking of, I'm still not really clear when to have this sway attempt. Before or after O?
I'm also annoyed as I've been sick for a few days and had a bad diet so from today I'm back to eating less and upping the calcium intake. Starting with ice cream for dessert :)

That's so frustrating! Maybe the diet is messing things up? It seems like it could be normal for that to happen once you switch. I would take it as a good sign even though it's frustrating.

Mumto3boys
November 2nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Thank you!! well I have AF on CD3! ahhhhh... and OLE is Olive Leaf Extract my DH takes one a day instead of Cranberry. I'm super nervous but we are throwing everything at this. DH has been downing soy and diet coke and no meat (can't believe it cause hes a weight lifter and no meat is killing him! haha) I'm getting him his tighty whites today ready for his abstain ;)

Mumto3boys
November 2nd, 2013, 07:44 PM
Sorry I wrote above in case you don't see my post OLE is Olive Leaf Extract instead of Cranberry
I think I'm doing all right on the diet just slowly cutting back meat. Now I just have a tiny bit chicken for dinner and that's it. I haven't been tracking food or anything just trying to take a relaxed approach to this. I just think to myself that all those girl moms didn't count every gram of fat and I really don't want to either but we'll see how it goes. That is great your DH on board with swaying. Mine is ecstatic with two sons and he doesn't want to be bothered with swaying.

mumto3boys what is OLE?

Bayoudancer
November 4th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Hi all may I please join? This is cycle #2 and cd1! Just a little background: I have endometriosis, PCOS, and on September 13 I had my tubal reversal! DH and I have two beautiful boys ages 4 and 2 we would LOVE to add a little princess to the family but will be happy with another prince too! I go back to Dr on December 19 for another test (to check function of my tubes) and possibly either progesterone or Clomid or both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Mumto3boys
November 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Well I'm on CD8 and took my first OPT today - DH is not wearing his tighties today :/ first time in months after taking all the supps I had a 28 day cycle so they do really work. I'm nervous as hell and almost want to back out, please please pray!!

Mrs_Incredible
November 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Hi, I'm due first attempt next week. Been putting it off for past year xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Mars
November 8th, 2013, 03:14 AM
I'm on CD12 and tonight is our first attempt....eeeeek! Husband and i are having s nice warm bath then i have a lavender candle ready to burn as well. We have a party tomorrow night do being super good today. Debating if I have a glass of coke with tea or not.

good luck to everyone this month.

WillowsGirl
November 8th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Good luck to everyone about to have a try. I feel I will be CD1 tomorrow and then we will try too!

mommy2j&l
November 9th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Good luck to all of you girls that are ttc this month!! Looking forward to hearing about your BFP's!!!!!!!!!
We aren't trying until after AF arrives end of December (I think, although I am feeling awfully impatient!) but will be cheering you all on in the meantime!

girliedreamz
November 9th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Good luck, ladies! We're waiting until at least December... maybe longer. Life has caught up to me this month, and it's kicking my sway's booty. :)

Mumto3boys
November 10th, 2013, 06:21 AM
CD10! Hubby on his 4 day abstain so far :) hot baths for him and wearing tight underwear was so funny I couldn't stop laughing at him he really is trying which make me so proud - been doing lots of visualizing and also bought a mum/daughter heart necklace which made me cry - please god!... Last thing to get is my Sudafed and antihistamine... throwing everything at this - GOOD LUCK GIRLS :)

Mars
November 11th, 2013, 12:57 AM
So close now Mum2boys! We dtd last Friday but I think it was about CD12 so we will have another crack in a few days, probably Wednesday which will be a 5 day abstain. Hope that's enough. I had a shocking weekend diet wise, husbands party so lots of alcohol and a cheeseburger for the hangover.

lovemy2blessings
November 11th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Hi ladies can I join you? I've been TTC for a while, but was recently put on Provera to start a period. I'm on CD10 today and will be getting me progesterone levels checked next Thursday so I can finally start Clomid. I hope to get a bfp soon as it has been a long rough journey for me.

WillowsGirl
November 12th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Hello bgtorres, so sorry you have been unsuccessful. But clomid will be great for your sway, I almost wish I needed and could get it.

Girliedreamz sorry that life is getting in the way. Hopefully things will look up for you soon.

So excited for everyone's attempts, anxiously awaiting my turn. Nervous that I don't have a super strong sway. I cannot find the time to do exercise.

Mumto3boys
November 14th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Update - CD 15 and got a positive this morning! Day9 Abstain for Hubby (he looks like crap) haha! .... So today is the day, I've done my rephresh, and have stopped supps except Folic. I have lavender incense burning, I'm wearing my tree of life rose quartz necklace, I have my salt lamp on, goodies under my bed including pink baby outfit, wooden spoon, my old barbie, a bracelet with Graces name on it, a mother/daughter necklace for her, and a letter praying for her!... Hubby is glad that this is the last day he's wearing his tight underpants and is aching for a piece of red meat which is requested tomorrow. :) Not me though I'm continuing on with my diet until a hopeful BFP. I will be giving hubby and I a facial, bath, candles, lavender and I know that I've done all that I can do. Your prayers will be helpful. :ttcgirl: Love to all that are TTC this month or any other month, I know how hard this is, how hard to keep strong. Its a great feeling to know that I'm not alone, so thank you. Natalie xo

lovemy2blessings
November 15th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Mum I hope you get your bfp this month Fx! As for Mr nothing ;(

christinelab
November 16th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Hi all! :)
May I join you?

We plan to ttc in january-february. I'm doing the LE diet since the end of october... find the meals a litlle bit boring. ;) I have 2 DS (6 and 20 months) and dream of a little girl since i am a teenager! Hope my dream come true. I'm trying to get clomid, need to have an apointment with an other doctor... I have my personalize plan fro AS, salt lamp, a lot of lavender stuff, Ionic Air Purifier, cetirizine, sudafed for when we'll bd, Replens, rephresh, diva cup, etc...

:ttcgirl:

girliedreamz
November 16th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Crossing my fingers hard for you, Mumto3boys!

Ii just got my Clomid for next month - yay! Hoping I feel *ready* then to start TTC. (If not, I'm saving it for Jan.) I've been on the diet for 6 months and needed a break for a couple of weeks, which is why I'm thinking of delaying a bit. But I really want to make sure I'm hard-core with it for the weeks leading up to sway. Will see if I can do that with the holidays around, too.

Welcome, Christinelab! I'm loving the lavender stuff, too. My dh says my office always smells like "girlie stuff" now. Here's hoping!!

mommy2j&l
November 19th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Hello bgtorres, so sorry you have been unsuccessful. But clomid will be great for your sway, I almost wish I needed and could get it.

Girliedreamz sorry that life is getting in the way. Hopefully things will look up for you soon.

So excited for everyone's attempts, anxiously awaiting my turn. Nervous that I don't have a super strong sway. I cannot find the time to do exercise.

Your last paragraph describes me as well! Not enough time in the day to exercise, so just trying what I can & staying positive! We will do great & one way or the other, the result will be a beautiful baby :)

Mars
November 21st, 2013, 01:04 AM
How's everyone going? So I'm in the tww or so I thought :/. The last couple days I've had an upset tummy and lots of CM. Today I'm crampy and feel bloated. So now I'm wondering if I Od later or is this implantation signs. I told myself I wouldn't over think it this time but this is the most exciting part besides the actual birth :)

lovemy2blessings
November 21st, 2013, 05:32 AM
Mars I'm hoping this is your month, stay positive those are good signs. As for Mr today is my 21 day progesterone check with my doctor and I believe today is the day he prescribes Mr another round of Provera and my most awaited Clomid prescription. I pray that before the year is over I get a bfp (better yet, it would be such a wonderful AMD amazing Christmas gift) ;)

Mars
November 21st, 2013, 05:39 AM
Thanks LM2B :) I have been very lucky with my boys and conceived them first month so i'm ok just waiting but it is exciting. I hope you get a BFP soon...it would be the ultimate Christmas gift!

lovemy2blessings
November 21st, 2013, 06:05 AM
m. EverMe too Mars! Never in my life have I had stopped Ov ot had issues getting pregnant (always on my 1st attempt), but since doing the 60min/6 days a week cardio and Le diet I stopped Ov...no periods, no nothing for 6 months ;( I pray every day that I can soon get my bfp and I can stop this craziness of starving until noon and excercising at 5 in the morning. I just want to be ME again ;(

Quad7114
November 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
We are trying this month...patiently waiting for opk + I think this Sunday might be the day :) Good luck everyone!

Mars
November 23rd, 2013, 06:11 AM
Good luck Quad!

So still lots of CM and cramps. Feel tired but that's not unusual considering I have two young kids! I am trying to not test as Af is due in 6 days but i think the signs are good :)

Mars
November 23rd, 2013, 06:12 AM
Good luck Quad!

So still lots of CM and cramps. Feel tired but that's not unusual considering I have two young kids! I am trying to not test as Af is due in 6 days but i think the signs are good :)

Mumto3boys
November 27th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Update BFP - Tues 26th :)

Mars
November 28th, 2013, 04:28 AM
OH congrats!!! Sprinkling pink dust all over you!

So AF is due and still nothing. I have done 3 tests and all negative. I am going to wait until the weekend now. I still have so many signs so I feel like I am pregnant but I don't know.

Mumto3boys
November 29th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Good luck Mars! I was the same I had all the signs of my period coming so I was saying to DH that we killed them all :( where gonna have to do it all over again...

Mars
November 30th, 2013, 04:06 PM
OK now i'm confused. I'm on CD35. I never have this long of a cycle. Normally its 30 days. I have done numerous tests and all BFN. What is going on?

SweetLily
November 30th, 2013, 11:38 PM
OK now i'm confused. I'm on CD35. I never have this long of a cycle. Normally its 30 days. I have done numerous tests and all BFN. What is going on?

Mars, it could be either a late implanter with a late bfp (my only DD was like that). What kind of test are you using--if its a digi it may not be sensitive enough. waiting to hear your good news!

Mars
December 1st, 2013, 02:12 AM
I've used 6 first response tests. I had lots of cramping about a week and half ago which lasted until Friday which I thought was a good sign. If AF was due I normally put on weight but I have lost weight! I think if AF isn't here by Tuesday I will make a Dr's appointment and see if I can get a blood test. This really is out of the ordinary for me.

SweetLily
December 1st, 2013, 02:21 PM
Well that is weird, I had that happen a few times, only to get AF 3 or 4 weeks late. I think they are missed babies. FX you have a sticky bean in there!

Mars
December 2nd, 2013, 04:13 AM
Thanks Sweetlily. I went to the Dr today and had a bloodtest so will know tomorrow. I'm hoping by doing this it will make Af show up lol! Dr did mention the cramping could mean eptopic pregnancy but we won't get ahead of ourselves.
How is everyone else going?

lovemy2blessings
December 2nd, 2013, 05:20 AM
I hope that It's your bfp month Mars, as for me I apparently Ov on Thursday Cd 27 after Provera..I'm a bit upset as I cheated more often, had the Big O's and dtd in whatever pattern thinking I wasn't going Ov. I'm still in shock since my 21 day Progesterone came back at .1 but I guess we shall see. I will be testing this Friday at 8dpo with the FRER 6 days sooner test.

SweetLily
December 2nd, 2013, 06:33 PM
whats the word mars? we are on teneterhooks for ya here!

lovemy2...your progesterone came back at .1???? they put me on progesterone for 8! It's up to the 50's on my hcg shots, so doing better. its not a typo?

Bayoudancer
December 2nd, 2013, 07:29 PM
Hey congrats on the the BFP!! I am 13dpo temp drop this am (not sure how accurate I was up several times throughout the night) but still no AF... BFN... Maybe tomorrow AF will arrive which is strange because the last three cycles I have been VERY regular with 28 day cycles! Sigh....

SweetLily
December 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
Bayoudancer, lets hope af stays away...hugs!

Bayoudancer
December 2nd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Thanks! I sure hope so! I checked and creamy cm and no spotting or anything soooooo idk what's going on!

Mars
December 4th, 2013, 03:17 AM
So negative blood test...and still no AF!! On CD38. I have never had a cycle this long. I'm not stressed, diet hasn't changed, not exercising at all (slack I know!) and i'm not sick. I'm still getting the achy cramps on my right side...I just don't know whats going on. So tonight I am going to DTD again... got to try something!
Good luck everyone else... waiting to hear some more BFP in here :)

lovemy2blessings
December 4th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Yes my progesterone was a .1, at my 21 day bloodwork. Here I'm 6dpo (was not even thinking I would Ov on my own) I Ov cd28. I will be testing this Friday with FRER 6 days sooner.