PDA

View Full Version : Need reassurance.... boy?

minimatron
May 9th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Silly me was at work yesterday, showing my midwife colleague my only potty shot. She was saying she thinks this is out of proportion and not to be sure this is a boy. Now I'm having a little freak. Please tell me what you think. Sonographer said 90% boy.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
May 9th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Boy!!

beachbubs
May 9th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Oooohh yeah....alllllll BOY!! You can even make out the scrotum in this pic!! Congrats x

minimatron
May 9th, 2013, 08:04 PM
The midwife said to me that if this is a boy he's already well endowed.... she's just shoved a little piece of doubt in my mind. However, if your certain, then I can relax a bit.

nuthinbutpink
May 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM
If that's a girl, she has a penis.

minimatron
May 9th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Pmsl.... I know... I just hate when someone throws doubt your way....

Inky
May 9th, 2013, 09:29 PM
DEFINITELY a boy!

ThePack
May 9th, 2013, 09:49 PM

Ha! That is a great line, NBP.

Congrats on your boy!

kaseybaby
May 10th, 2013, 02:01 AM
definitely a boy

The Anchor
May 10th, 2013, 01:03 PM

LOL! That's a BOY mini!

dloui128
May 10th, 2013, 01:09 PM
its definitely a boy

Emily
May 10th, 2013, 01:10 PM
No offence to your friend as I am sure she is trying to help - but if it is out of proportion for a boy how on earth could it be in proportion for a girl LOL.

Mrs_P
May 10th, 2013, 03:23 PM
The midwife said to me that if this is a boy he's already well endowed.... she's just shoved a little piece of doubt in my mind. However, if your certain, then I can relax a bit.

He may well be :oops: my eldest son has always been rather blessed in that department - quite noticeably so and it was clear like that at ultra sound - (sounds a little creepy putting it in a post though)

Dreamofpink
May 10th, 2013, 03:25 PM
He may well be :oops: my eldest son has always been rather blessed in that department - quite noticeably so and it was clear like that at ultra sound - (sounds a little creepy putting it in a post though)

My eldest ds is the same too Mrs P and was very obvious at 20 weeks. Poor ds2 is smaller and the tech couldn't tell the gender at that 20 week scan. :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Mrs_P
May 10th, 2013, 03:37 PM
My eldest ds is the same too Mrs P and was very obvious at 20 weeks. Poor ds2 is smaller and the tech couldn't tell the gender at that 20 week scan. :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Phew not just me then - was worried that seemed really creepy putting it in a post but its that obvious i couldn't have not noticed now i've had him for 8 years LOL

minimatron
May 10th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Too funny girls. Thanks for making my early start to the morning more tolerable! Now I'm more positive. You know it was a moment of doubt and what ifs.... I came across a few stories by accident that boy turned to girl. Well I have an ultrasound on Thursday to check this ones kidneys and there I will be double checking but by the looks of the responses here there's no need to. Thanks all.

PS...daddy will be proud if he is well endowed lol :-)

Jadis
May 10th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Heck to the yeah! that is a boy for sure!