DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Girl
Boy
Boy
Number of Months TTC
6-9
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was strict LE for about 8 months, so strict I lost too much weight and stopped O - this was confirmed with blood tests to show flat hormone levels. So in the last 2 weeks before conceiving I loosened up on diet, but still no meat or breakfast. But increased cals, sodium and protein to bump my weight up just enough to spit out an egg
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
I started le diet 2 months before we actually started ttc. Then obviously continued month after month of BFN
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH didnt change one thing about diet
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
I dont drink any hot drinks normally so cutting back on caffeine wasnt an issue!! I did however increase alcohol in a way to consume empty cals when I was dropping weight too fast. I also ate lollies like they were going out of style!
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Im not at all adventurous with food and once I found a meal plan for lunch and dinners that fell into my daily intake I just stuck with it. So I basically had the same lunch and dinner for 8 months straight - in the end, it was torture, but I just wanted to stick it out to give it the best chance to work.... It paid off in the end :-)
I also had fibre tablets before each meal
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I got to 55kgs BMI was 18
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I found I stopped O once I dropped under 60kgs. My body is very sensitive to weight loss, and this hasnt been the first time Ive stopped O when I have lost too much weight. So I was very aware it could happen, and tried to consume empty cals (lollies, wine) to keep weight on a bit, but it didnt work. So once we realised I'd stopped O I increased daily intake of food and put on 2 kgs. My plan was to hopefully catch the egg the moment it decided to spit out hoping that would happen before I put on too much weight. It was a gamble, but paid off as I fell pregnant within 2 weeks of loosening up on diet, at least it happened quickly and I didnt put on any more unnecessary weight over a longer period of time
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
my ph was always around 5-6
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Acijel

CM pH at attempt
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
Hard to say as I'd stopped O I didnt know when to really do attempts, so we thought best bet was to attempt every second night. We did this for 3 weeks straight
BD Dates according to Ovulation No idea

Any additional comments?
Have no idea when I O, as it had been over 10weeks since last period (was a very frustrating time) so timing became too difficult and out of my control... SO thats why we did such regular attempts. DH is like the energiser bunny, he can just go and go and go, so that was handy I guess ;-)
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers DTD through Ovulation
BD every few days

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? For some attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
Used rephresh about 12-15hrs before each attempt. Fingertip of aci jel for each attempt. No big O - at all!! for 8 months!!!
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid
acidophiles
Fiber
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
acidophiles

Any additional supplement info?
I originally started both DH and myself on cal and mag supps. But I dropped them after a few cycles. I also was on vitex and SP for many months, but found they too realy messed with my cycle - they really prolonged O to often day 26/28. So these got dropped for the last 2 months also
Did you do anything with Ions?
I wore a neg ions bracelet for the whole 8 months, I never took it off, only once I found out I was preg. I dont really believe in it but didnt hurt. We also DTD with the window open every time
Moon Phase during conception?
First Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
no
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
being on le diet for 8 months and never cheating.
Using rephresh and aci jel
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Having to loosen up on diet the last couple of weeks.
Having no idea when I O so having to DTD so often
Things worth mentioning:
-

Dreamofpink
May 10th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Salsa your sway was incredible and has given me great hope!! I too stopped ov (after 8 months of le) whilst on Clomid through weight loss and the next month once I'd put on 2lb I conceived whilst still taking Clomid. It is a gamble but the weight gain enabled you to get pg but not sway blue. Many congratulations!!!! :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Salsa
May 10th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Thanks DreamofPink, yes there certainly was doubt there for many many months, but as DH kept telling me, I had to put on that bit of weight in order to fall pregnant anyway!! I was never going to get my DG doing what I was doing!!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
How early can you find out what you are having?

Dreamofpink
May 10th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks DreamofPink, yes there certainly was doubt there for many many months, but as DH kept telling me, I had to put on that bit of weight in order to fall pregnant anyway!! I was never going to get my DG doing what I was doing!!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
How early can you find out what you are having?

I'll find out hopefully at the end of July. I'll be 20 weeks then. I don't want to post any of my scan pics in a fortnight as I don't want to nubsess for 8 weeks! Besides I've waited so long for this pg gender doesn't seem as important just now. So happy for you Salsa, you must feel complete! :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Salsa
May 10th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Thank you Dream, I really do. Its still a bit surreal, and I must admit I keep looking at the pictures just to make sure there is no penis suddenly appearing! lol
I didnt want to get a nub pic either, because we had always planned to not find out until delivery (we never found out with any of the others) I too didnt want to nub sess for 6 months! But the first pic she gave me had the clearest nub ive ever seen! And so began the obsessing!! haha
Anyway, Im glad I found out, I can now relax and enjoy the remainder of this pregnancy, I was getting so worked up about gender I was so anxious all the time and could enjoy it. It is def our last baby so now I just want to cherish these last few months before we add to the chaos around here!
Good luck for your 20 week scan, I'll be sure to be stalking you at that time! lol
Meanwhile I hope youre not too sick/tired in this first tri x x

Soar
May 10th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Congratulations on your daughter!!! You must be on cloud 9! great sway by the way! I am hoping I am in your shoes in 16 weeks too! Congrats again!

marriedmomof2
May 10th, 2013, 01:12 PM
congrats!!!

QOTD
May 10th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Congratulations on your daughter! What a great sway.

You give me hope. I also put on a small amount of weight after losing too much. It was so hard to not lose weight on the diet.

All the best for the rest of your pregnancy.

Dollydot
May 10th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Congrats! amazing sway no wonder your having a girl... You are giving me hope as I'm on a LE diet sway break as I've lost to much and my Hb and iron is very low. Thanks for posting and well done.

Salsa
May 10th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Thank you! It certainly was a tiring time. It took massive commitment and I became very obsessive over it all-tried not too as I know that increases testosterone levels which is boy friendly, but that's my natural response to most things!! Obsess!! I hope all you ladies get your DG. But one thing that a lady said to me whilst ttc which really stuck in my mind was that at the end of the day it's your child's soul and character that captures your heart, not what is between their legs. It was just something nice I kept in the back of my mind throughout the whole process....

Dollydot
May 11th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Very true, will keep that in mind thanks for sharing..