PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE:Cape Grace's GIRL sway-it all worked!!

cape grace
May 10th, 2013, 04:47 PM
:DD:
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
GIRL !!! /
INDENT]
DW Age:[INDENT][I] 34
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy, 4 yrs
Boy, 2 yrs
Number of Months TTC
9-12
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was always a meat eater and ate nutritious and high calorie food - never really went hungry, naturally a big snacker..the Le diet was a huge change
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
I started in Feb 2012 until getting preg in August but then miscarried in Oct - I started diet straight away after my d&C - in total about 9-10 months on diet
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
mostly vegetarian food - limited red meat big time but sometimes ate chicken
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
I lost a lot of weight and was mainly just maintaining when I got pregnant - I was seven stone (112 pounds) but loosened up on calories the month I got preg - I was eating more junk food and food like scones and bread to help increase my calorie intake. I stayed veggie and skipped breakfast. I snacked on choc rice cakes but usually ate two meals a day.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I was 7 stone (112 pounds)
5ft 5" in height
I was underweight
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
no exercise
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
dont know
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
dont know
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

Any additional comments?
We bd twice on Ov day - my dh had very little swimmers left though..it was a big effort:-)
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers DTD through Ovulation

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Clomid
Baby asprin
folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
my dh had been taking cranberry and lic root until i started on clomid in feb - then he dropped them
Did you do anything with Ions?
rose quartz heart under my pillow
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Being on clomid makes me feel positive - i had some watery cm before ov but on day of ov there was very little and none of my usual EWCM at all...I was on the diet for a long time and was underweight...i looked horrible and none of my clothes fitted me anymore! I was a bit sick week around ovulation (just sore throat) and had very broken sleep due to our little boy's terrible night time sleep - two years of broken sleep in fact - so i hope it pays off :-)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
We had dropped almost all sway tactics which worries me as I needed to get pregnant fast - the month I got pregnant was probably my least strict month on the diet as I had to loosen up to give myself a chance to get preg. The week of ovulation we were moving house - this ended up being super stressful.

Things worth mentioning:
I prayed every night before I got pregnant - I needed to stop the swaying as it was getting too hard to continue - now all I hope is that I get my healthy little pink bundle :-)
I JUST FOUND OUT AT 21 WEEK SCAN THAT MY SWAY WORKED! I AM HAVING THE GIRL I DREAMED OF AND WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL TO ATOMIC, HER PERSONALISED PLAN AND PATIENCE WITH ME... AND TO ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES...THANK YOU. I am soooo happy!!

Dollydot
May 10th, 2013, 05:00 PM
congrats! fab sway just said little pink prayer for you dear...

Little Lunasa
May 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Congrats on a great sway! Sending pink dust your way.. :)

fish2012
May 17th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Cape we started ttc ing around same time I missed that you had a lose so sorry, praying for a sticky pink bear xx

lollylegs
May 17th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Hats off to you cape grace - that looks like a stellar sway, more so with the history and length of time. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and hoping it is your little girl xx