PDA

View Full Version : Having a miscarriage I think :(

Angelone
May 11th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Well I'm 5 weeks today and woke up to bright red blood which has been getting a bit heavier all day but now seems to hav eased... I did a frer and the lines almost non existent but my clear blue digi says 1_2 weeks so obviously it's measuring a week behind what I should be... Just so gutted :( xx
Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Am3a
May 11th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Dazie!!! ((((((Hugs))))))

bunnywabbit
May 11th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Oh no! I'm so sorry, Dazie :hugs:

atomic sagebrush
May 11th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. I agree not a good sign but hoping things turn around. Clear Blues aren't super reliable for dating a pg. Thinking of you.

Angelone
May 11th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Aww thanx girls appreciate the hugs... It's such a horrible time but hopefully we'll be trying to conceive again soon xx

a&jmummy
May 11th, 2013, 12:38 PM
hey ! it's not over yet !! plenty of women bleed during pregnancy and go on to have perfectly healthy babies .
I would have my hcg levels checked and see a dr to see whats going on ! it could be nothing !!
this happened to Katewantsagirl not so long ago , but baby is still there and hanging on ...so don't give up just yet ((((HUGS))))

Wanting-a-girl
May 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
My cousin bled bright red and clots for 7 weeks and then spotted for three and that baby is 3 years old this August so don't lose hope

Angelone
May 11th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Awk thank u so much for those positive comments I really am holding out hope that it's Ok but it's Def not as heavy as it was this morning but I'm thinking the frer was practically non existent when I did it there :( also my Boobs rnt as tender either xxx

Rabbit0809
May 11th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Even if u r having a miscarriage dazie,u should still be getting positive pregnancy tests coz it takes some time for the hcg to get out of ur system,and as for spotting sweety,I spotted the entire first trimester with my little Ds, now he is a healthy naughty 3.5 yr old ;)
Dont lose hope,itll all work out,ill be keeping u in my prayers xx

Angelone
May 11th, 2013, 02:01 PM
I wonder why the frer is showing next to no line at all :( I was really worrying g about the fact my tests weren't getting really strong so maybe it wasn't Ment to b rabbit :( so gutted... It's like a period but has settled since this afternoon xxx

Rabbit0809
May 11th, 2013, 02:43 PM
But if it was a miscarriage that early I dont think the bleeding would stop,I think u should get bloodwork done to check the level of hcg precisely,this is the only thing that would give u the correct definitive answer

Angelone
May 11th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Well I fined the hospital and they said keep an eye on the bleeding and the epu will fone me on Monday as they're only open Mon to Fri so I have to wait til then things always seen to happen at the weekend :( xx

Rabbit0809
May 13th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Any news dazie? Did the bleeding stop? Did u do further poas testing?

Angelone
May 13th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Hey rabbit yes I did another test and it was v negative yesterday morning the bleeding started again yesterday and was heavy enuf but not as heavy as u wud expect.. I am waiting on the early preg unit to fone me today so hopefully they'll hav some answers x

3boys
May 13th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Sorry you are going through this :(

Emily
May 13th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Sorry you are going through this :(

Yes really sorry you are going through this horrible time. If it helps, my chemical was unquestionable, the most painful AF ever and really yucky clots. There is still hope. X

The Anchor
May 13th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I'm so sorry Dazie, my thoughts are with you.

aftmjt
May 13th, 2013, 11:01 AM
I'm sorry

a&jmummy
May 13th, 2013, 11:25 AM
any news Dazie ?

Angelone
May 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Hi girls epu foned me today and said that it's Def a miscarriage and they wudnt see anything on scan at this stage so no point coming up... Gutted but we're just going to hav to get back on ttc.. I just hate the thoughts of how long it will take to get preg again :( x

a&jmummy
May 13th, 2013, 12:08 PM
oh hunny ((((HUGS)))) x

Rabbit0809
May 13th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Oh Dazie, sending u virtual hugs and kisses, with my chemical almost 4 years ago, my obgyn said we can try almost immediatly the next cycle, and I got preggo with my little prince who is 3 now, a chemical is said to make u more fertile and sways girl, fingers crossed xx

Emily
May 13th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Oh Dazie, sending u virtual hugs and kisses, with my chemical almost 4 years ago, my obgyn said we can try almost immediatly the next cycle, and I got preggo with my little prince who is 3 now, a chemical is said to make u more fertile and sways girl, fingers crossed xx

So sorry, hugs. Not sure if it will help you, but after my chemical I tried to think of it as natures way of making sure that only viable pregnancies could continue for 9 months. Weirdly I found focusing on swaying again actually took my mind off things so helped a bit.

Angelone
May 13th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Aww thanx Emily that's probably the best out look and iv seen it said that a chemical or early miscarriage sways pink u just try to see positives in everything don't u.. It wud b too hard if u didn't xx

a&jmummy
May 13th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I had a chemical in april then conceive my lil girl in may! You don't have to wait until next af just start trying when bleeding stops xxx

Angelone
May 13th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Really aandjmummy I was actually wondering did u hav to wait for a full period.. I can't eleven the bleeding has stopped after only two days of medium bleeding it's weird I expected a lot heavier bleeding xx

a&jmummy
May 14th, 2013, 11:30 AM
only two days ? thats not right !
have you had a blood test ? my chemical was a week after bfp and i bleed loads with big clots (sorry tmi !) and very bad cramps !didn't have another af after that got pg str8 away and had a lil girl ! xx

Angelone
May 14th, 2013, 11:47 AM
No they said there's nothing they can do and everyone's different but y do a test in a week etc bit just seems weird doesn't it I really did think it wud b longer and heavier but Wi the test be g neg I just know it's over ya no I Def had a lot of pain on the sat but that's it but Def wud hav liked to get my bloods done x

a&jmummy
May 14th, 2013, 12:19 PM
when did you last test ? try testing tomoz with fmu .

mommymachine
May 14th, 2013, 01:09 PM
After my miscarriage at 7 weeks I bleed heavy with huge clots for 11 days, my miscarriage/chemical at 5 weeks 4 days I bleed heavy with small clots for 7 days...ovulated two weeks after the first day of bleeding..so a week after I finished bleeding, and am now 12 weeks pregnant:)

Angelone
May 14th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Aandjmummy I tested last on Sunday with superdrug and there was nothing I tested Wi frer and cb digi on sat and it only said 1-2 weeks so iv ordered the digi off eBay so hopefully it'll come soon x

xxxx
May 15th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Ooh so sorry daziedazie, had mine in march and I know how it feels. Just see it that something wasn't right with the developmnt. You can get pregnant and sway pink immediately. Bless .

Angelone
May 15th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Lovebabies2 thank u it's just so sad :( u think that it's the uncertainty of not knowing when ul get preg again xx

xxxx
May 16th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Lovebabies2 thank u it's just so sad :( u think that it's the uncertainty of not knowing when ul get preg again xx

I feel you dear, you can start trying right away after bleeding. Lots of Lucks.

Angelone
May 16th, 2013, 06:05 AM
I think that's what were gonna do just go back on the horse so to speak lol xx

Emily
May 16th, 2013, 07:39 AM
I think that's what were gonna do just go back on the horse so to speak lol xx

LOL does DH know you refer to him as a horse!!!

Angelone
May 16th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Bahahaha... Hilarious... X