PDA

View Full Version : Getting close to our attempt

AmyM
May 11th, 2013, 10:33 PM
I was thinking of changing it up and doing an abstain. It would only be for about 5ish days but my husband will be 35 in 2.5 weeks. Do you think that would be ok? He's very healthy. Eats healthy and exercises regularly.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2013, 03:01 PM
5 days is fine at any age. I think that is absolutely fine, it's not technically abstain but that is the frequency/pattern that got me my DD.

Just to clarify, it's NOT your husband's health or lifestyle, that makes no difference. It's just age - the number of times his cells have divided over the course of his life. The more times the cells ahve divided (as years go by) the more opportunity for tiny errors to creep into his DNA.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2013, 03:02 PM
5 days is fine at any age. I think that is absolutely fine, it's not technically abstain but that is the frequency/pattern that got me my DD.

Just to clarify, it's NOT your husband's health or lifestyle, that makes no difference. It's just age - the number of times his cells have divided over the course of his life. The more times the cells ahve divided (as years go by) the more opportunity for tiny errors to creep into his DNA.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2013, 03:02 PM
my husband was 42 at the time