TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DD, DS
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was following the LE diet plan for the full 3 months,then I lost too much weight,and I wasnt getting pregnant,I dropped the diet altogether ,Ive been a vegetarian since 11 years already so even though I dropped LEdiet I stayed veggie.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
Just stayed vegetarian,ate alot of carbs and sweets,limited caffeine
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Took prenatals, critical dha fish oil,
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
-
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? Other

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O
After O

Any additional comments?
Usec conceive plus lubricant
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
We BD in the AM
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Was taking prenatals,critical dha fish oil supplements,baby aspirin,and mucinex
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Nothing,it was a horrible sway lol
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I was concentrating on just getting pg,so forgot all about sway tactics,coz when i was swaying I couldnt get pg,then upon stopping I thankfully conceived
Things worth mentioning:
We were concentrating on improving our conception chances,so might have actually swayed the opposite lol

Rabbit0809
May 12th, 2013, 03:38 AM
So as u can see ladies,we messed up our sway pretty darn bad,lol,but really after swaying hard and ttc we started getting worried.We had only until end of may to conceive,if we didnt,then we would have to take a 1 year break for many reasons. I dropped my sway which was supposed to suppress my and dh fertility for DD, and focused on hetting my optimum fertility back,we put our gender desire aside,and just focused on getting pregnant.
I had ZERO cm,so I took mucinex,and used a fertility lubricant called conceive plus( this makes a perfect boy sway I know :(
And I took prenatals and fish oil with dha supplement ( again a perfect boy supplement :(
Took baby aspirin for better chance at implantation.I have very short af bleeding time,I bleed only 2 days,so I figured maybe my uterus has a thin lining,and aspirin heleped us thankfully.

So as u c, perfect boy sway while ttc a girl, but we will be overjoyed with any gender,praying for a sticky rainbow baby :)
If IF if and only IF I do get my girl after such a sway,then Id be an example that u always have a chance at ur desired gender.

Little Lunasa
May 12th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Best of luck!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pumpkin2011
May 12th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Congrats again, h&h 9 months and fx this little bean is a sticky (pink) one ;).

3boys
May 12th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Rabbit this is exactly what I did. swayed hard and then couldn't get pregnant. So I took prenatals and basically everything to improve my chances of TTC. Probably even swayed boy more than ever as I didn't know about swaying with DS1 and 2 then DS3 was an IG sway then DS4 (the babe I lost) was an LE sway.

I think you still have a great chance :) good luck Hun xx

lollylegs
May 12th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Congratulations on the addition to your family! I appreciate your honesty and I am optimistic - sometimes it is just luck you know?! hoping so in your case!

I Love Ladybugs
May 12th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Just think though....you were on the LE for a while, limited bd attempts...those will sway in your favour. And you will be so over the moon with a little rainbow!!!

marriedmomof2
May 13th, 2013, 04:26 PM
wishing you and your sticky bean (hopefully a pink one) a happy and healthy nine months!

Rabbit0809
May 13th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Thank u my lovely ladies xoxo
Fx we get our girlies that our hearts desire :)

Rabbit0809
August 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM
BIG FAT JUICY PINK UPDATE, YAAAAAY, ITS A GIRL :)
My sway was horrible,I would have bet a fortune that I was having a boy,I did all things I can to help increase my fertility because ttc was taking a toll on my life,I was dying for a girl,and was swaying hard for many months and couldnt get pg,then I eased up big time,I think this gives hope to us all.
Thank u Atomic and all the wonderful ladies on this site,luv u all

Funkyfry
August 1st, 2013, 04:57 PM
Congrats on your girl

Cauliflower
August 1st, 2013, 05:09 PM
Congratulations :) so happy 4 u

MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY
August 1st, 2013, 05:12 PM
Oh yay! And you were so convinced it was a boy:) Congratulations on your girl!! I am so happy for you and your fam.

Soar
August 2nd, 2013, 07:02 AM
Congrats on your girl!!!!!!!!

odd
August 2nd, 2013, 02:21 PM
congratulations

Rabbit0809
August 6th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Thank u lovely ladies
I am really surprised I got the gender I desired because if u look closely at my sway,it is really as if its a boy sway,so Im just sooo greatfull and blessed.
Using antibiotics a month before attempt and mucinex and fish oil and conceive plus lubricant,OMG typical boy,thats why i was sooooo convinced I have a blue bundle,I think I also took maca root for some time before my attempt.

Little Lunasa
August 6th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Wow, just saw this update, huge congrats to you! :)