TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was on a strict LE diet for the past 5 months but loosened it up this month since I needed to get pregnant asap. I skipped breakfast as often as I could i am working shifts and have to get up at 4am when i am working 1st shift and there was no way I could make it until 12 without eating something. I had big gaps beetween the meals and limited meat to only a couple times a month and only chicken. Didnīt really pay attention to the nutrients though but I think they were on the lower side.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
5 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He didnīt change anyting
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I never had caffeine before but was drinking diet coke this time af-0 and a coffee in the morning.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I lost 10kg since we started TTC and went fom 68 to 58kg. Thatīs my lowest adult weight.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
no exercise at all. When TTC DS DH and I were both into weight lifting, DH was in a very good condition eaitng healthy and working out every other day but he gained 10 kg in the past year and doesnīt have time to exercise anymore.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used?
-
CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
too many xD
BD Dates according to Ovulation 4 Days Before O
3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day
After O

Any additional comments?
We tried to take a hot shower befor BD but didnīt always have the time.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I was on Clomid the past 4 cycles but didnīt have any luck so my RE switched me to femara this time. Since clomid has a long half life I am hoping i will still benefit from itīs pink swaying effect. I am also on Metformin 1500mg daily since TTC and took baby aspirin AF-O. Right after O I started DHA, Prenatals and Magnesium, canīt even tell why I did that but I had that gut feeling that I needed to take it.
Did you do anything with Ions?
I have a salt rocket lamp on my nightstand and used lavender oil every day. We had our windows open day and night and I was wearing an amethyst ring and necklace. Also tried to paint my nails as often as possible, sometimes even twice a day.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
I put girl clothes under my and DHs pillow and a wooden spoon under my bed. Also the moon was in a female sign.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
-Clomid might have still be in my system, I lost 10 kg and was on metformin. I would check my blood sugar at work and it was always between 70-85 mg/dl which is very low.
-I had only very little CM but obviously better quality than on clomid.
-The moon was in a female sign and all the different calenders are predicting a girl for me this time. I know itīs still only 50/50 but it makes me feel better.

-I had bloodwork done in February and my testosterone was on the lower side whereas it used to be way higher than normal.

- I Oīd on cd 16 - as early as never before.

-it took way longer to conceive this time. I got pregnant with DS 2nd round of clomid so maybe thatīs a sign for lower fertility=higher chances of a girl?
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I know that diet is the most important part of swaying and my diet was really bad. Thatīs the only thing thatīs making me nervous. But on the other hand I've seen ladies on a perfect LE diet having boys.
Things worth mentioning:
-

lollylegs
May 12th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Congratulations Pumpkin! This looks, truly, amazing ... wishing you a healthy pregnancy and hoping you will be soon meeting your wished for little girl.

GeCon
May 12th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Great sway, Bump-Buddy. :fingers: for your little pink bundle.

I Love Ladybugs
May 12th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Pumpkin.....your sway is great!!!! There are so many factors leaning pink...may she be baking away!!!!

3boys
May 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Great sway Hun! :) you have a fantastic shot at your DD

Pumpkin2011
May 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks Ladies!
Your opinion means so much to me I feel like I just found out I am really having a girl :). Can't wait to read your sway attempts!

onebigwish
May 12th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Hi pumplin ! Das is ein gute Sway hast du gemacht ! Ich hoffe du kriegst dein Mädchen !! Wo hast du dein Blut testen lassen auf Testosteron , Blutzucker? Ich möchte dass auch testen lassen aber weis nicht was ich sagen soll gegen Hausarzt...

Pumpkin2011
May 12th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Danke dir onebigwish.
Ich war beim Endokrinologen und habe mir Blut auf alle Hormone abnehmen lassen. Den Zucker messe ich immer bei der Arbeit, ich bin Kankenschwester und habe Zugang zu den Blutzucker Messgeräten ;).

Little Lunasa
May 12th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Best of luck hearing pink :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebigwish
June 4th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Danke dir onebigwish.
Ich war beim Endokrinologen und habe mir Blut auf alle Hormone abnehmen lassen. Den Zucker messe ich immer bei der Arbeit, ich bin Kankenschwester und habe Zugang zu den Blutzucker Messgeräten ;).

hallo pumpkin wie geht's?
hast du schon pink gehoert oder noch nicht?
kann ich dich noch mal fragen was du gesagt hast beim Endokrinologe zum Hormonen test will ich mochte dass auch machen.