PDA

View Full Version : Anyone drop/ease up on sway after m/c...?

Satox3
May 15th, 2013, 05:44 PM
First off, if youre reading this, then i imagine youve also m/c and i am so sorry for your loss. I hope i am not prying too much or opening any wounds. But i was wondering if anyone has been in this position... After a m/c, just feeling like you want to be pregnant again and just dropped parts of the sway or eased up on the sway... did you have any regrets/stress regarding the decisions... do you have any advice or thoughts to share?

I am wondering what I should do. Had a miscarriage a couple weeks ago. I am now showing signs of ovulating again, and we have been actively trying since the bleeding stopped. But part of me is worried... As all the weight I had lost prior was found again when I drowned my sorrows in peanut butter cups and French fries. There are other things as well that have me wondering if I am setting myself up to have an opposite. Which doesn't sound bad at all, and I think I'd have no gender disappointment... It would be more disappointing not to have another baby at all. I am rambling, but I hope you all can understand what I am getting at? Do you think I am feeling this way due to the recent loss, and if I were to conceive an opposite, would I then regret forgoing the sway and rushing the pregnancy? I thought maybe someone had been through this and could offer some insight.

xxxx
May 16th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Satox3 dear, am so sorry for your loss, hugss! I had chemical in march and didn't get pregnant the next month.. bcos either I missed O day or something is just not right. I felt bad and dropped so much red meat intake but I increased my veg, peanut butter, beans, fruits and water. I was so desperate but after 5days, I realised something inside me really wants blue. I had to start red meat consumption again but this time on reduced rate as my beans intake was so high. I feel you, this happens sometimes when all you want is just to have a baby. But within few weeks you may find some peace when you think something may have been wrong with the foetus dev., which led you to misscarry. I wish you so much luck next trial and i also pray you get your DG despite easing your sway. MC though is likely to sway pink. GD dear.

Adia
May 16th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I had a blighted ovum in Dec so I have been swaying since.

I tried Fertile CM and the l-argnine interfered with my shingles so I had to drop that. I tried EPO but it made me too ripe, if that makes sense, so I dropped that. I have cut down on a lot of supplements and increased Folic acid and VIt D. I have tried to exercise with weights at least once a week, which is hard for me as I am a nanny, mom to 3 girls and I work the night shift....not a lot of me time except when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep!

Since I am TTC blue I just cut back on all my supplements but still maintained the diet, etc.

Hope that helps. Sometimes a tweek here and there does the trick...I hope!!!

1+2+3boys
May 18th, 2013, 05:22 AM
I had a blighted ovum too and wanted to get pregnant again straight away to ease the pain. Three months past and I was not pregnant so stopped trying to sway and I got pregnant straight away, 4 months after the MC. I regretted it when I found out it was twins and that if they were boys then I had blown all chances of ever being able to sway because I only wanted three. They are boys but I don;t regret it because if I had not stopped trying to sway that month then I may not have even gotten pregnant and I would not have my beautiful twins. To be pregnant again did make me get over the MC.
Goodluck with TTC again and sorry to hear of your MC, they sure do suck don;t they. Hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you next time

3boys
May 18th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I swayed with both my losses (and DS3) so this time I just concentrated on being healthy. I still kept a few things but I did lots of no no's too. My main concern was to get pregnant and have a healthy baby. Hope you experience a happy and healthy next pregnancy x