PDA

View Full Version : One Last Pink Sway - 6 to 7 months away

NCBeachyGrl
May 19th, 2013, 11:24 AM
hi ladies! It has been a while since I have been in the world of swaying and feel a little overwhelmed! DS3 is almost 7 weeks and we would like to make our first attempt in Nov or Dec. I am currently BF'ing and on the mini pill. I have about 30 lbs to lose and have started to diet...not full LE but low fat low protein at least with meat only at night. what should I be doing this far out and when should I start getting serious with diet,supps, etc? I think I want to add exercise toobut dont want to start until closer to attempts.

any advice or suggestions much appreciated!

Dollydot
May 19th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I really think running sways i have just started myself. Prop not a good idea just now as you have had baby, but in time. I know 3 mums who are big in to running and all 3 have girls i think theirs something in it....

NCBeachyGrl
May 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM
I am trying to start weight loss slowly so I have some weight to lose still when nov or Dec comes around and I want to start exercising in October so I need to have some more weight to lose then too.

I am just not sure about what sway tactics to use (besides excercise and LE diet) this go around and I have a lot of time to plan!

I Love Ladybugs
May 20th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I think that your plan sound nice and solid.....and I hope that your newest addition keeps you relaxed and ready for ttcing your little pink bundle.

And I hope that running sways pink...I will find out in about 8 weeks hopefully!!! Best of luck!

marriedmomof2
May 23rd, 2013, 09:07 AM
I know women who run and they have girls I want to start c25k but not if it will mess with my sway

OneLastDream
May 23rd, 2013, 06:46 PM
Do you know how much running sways though?

pebmcpd7
May 23rd, 2013, 06:54 PM
Do you know how much running sways though?

Does running sway pink!!! And do you have to run for an hour 6 times a week???

I am strongly thinking of giving it one more shot!!! I was so sure I managed it this time!!

coocoobananas
May 23rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
Just wanted to say hi NBeachy! Haven't been here forever and when I look there's a post by you!! Anyway, hi! Congrats on your boy:)

Rosie85
May 23rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Coocoo, did your ticker reset or are you pregnant again!?

NCBeachyGrl
May 24th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Hi coocoob! congrats on your little boy too! I can't believe I am back on the swaying threads already. I hope you and little man are doing well.

pebmcpd7
May 24th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Just wanted to say hi NBeachy! Haven't been here forever and when I look there's a post by you!! Anyway, hi! Congrats on your boy:)

Coocoobananas, I see your pregnant again congrats!!!

coocoobananas
May 24th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Oh gawd no!!! Lol! It just reset I guess! I haven't changed it and I can only do from my computer which I rarely go on! My husband keeps saying " maybe you're pregnant" anytime I say anything argh! Freaks me out!!
Although today I saw all moms with 2 boys and a girl and my friend who has girl boy boy just found out today she is having a girl... Gets those damn feelings all riled up! Although now its different because I keep reminding myself, yah I wanted a girl but glad I didn't cause I have Wyatt! But there's still that little twinge dang it! Go away! I have to move on!
Sorry for the ramble;)

coocoobananas
May 24th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Oh and wanted to say that every woman I have seen that has a girl, and often I guess first... And I'm right, is overweight!!! So frustratating!!

fish2012
June 23rd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Coco it is not fair ;-). You know that by now ;-)
NC maybe ttc with you again chick hoping post birth I will get the mythical all done knowledge... Not holding breath!

hotdogz&boyz
June 23rd, 2013, 11:31 PM
I am just hoping "all done" knowledge exists! Lol. Otherwise my hubby is gonna have a grumpy mama for a long while til I accept we are done.

I'll be stalking you NCBeachy! We prolly won't be trying til Baby is 1yr (May at the earliest, prolly more like September-October). But I'll be trying to figure out what we are doing as well. I hope you figure out which tactics you are going to be using and it's easy-peasy for you :)