PDA

View Full Version : Getting an early start on planning a girl sway

JP2007
May 20th, 2013, 04:55 PM
I am not planning on TTC for another year or so, but want to get an early start on planning a potential sway. I currently have a 3 year old son and am pregnant with another boy and am due in October. My oldest son will be 4 when his brother will be born, so by the time the baby is old enough to really play with him, he will be starting school. I was hoping to have them much closer together but we had a much harder time getting pregnant than we anticipated. After trying for almost a year, I got pregnant but it ended in a miscarriage. I had to have surgery, but amazingly fell pregnant the month immediately after and everything is going great so far. I am so happy that my son will have a brother and we can't wait for our new little boy to be here. Planning ahead for the future though, I would love for my youngest son to experience a younger sibling to play with. I am a stay at home mom and would love to have kids close in age that can be home together. Due to my previous problems getting pregnant, I plan on TTC within the first year after my son will be born. Since I will already have 2 boys, I would love to incorporate a girl sway into this plan. I would be happy either way but a little girl would be icing on the cake for me.

Some factors that will influence my sway: I will more than likely still be breastfeeding when I start TTC. I plan on losing weight after baby is born so will be following a low calorie diet. When TTC, I am considering taking Clomid due to previous problems getting pregnant. I have very long cycles and it was hard for me to predict ovulation. I was going to be put on Clomid after my miscarriage but ended up pregnant right away so it was not necessary. I have been doing some research and do plan on incorporating some supplements, the LE diet, and probably some type of lime or vinegar douching to keep PH low. I have read that Clomid sways pink as well so that might help me out some.

I look forward to talking to everyone here and doing some more research. Even though I am not going to be TTC until 2014, I know I will be busy with a newborn and want to have a plan prepared ahead of time. I also plan on starting some sway factors before I start TTC so the more I know now the better. I want to be able to enjoy time with my little boy, not stress over planning TTC and swaying pink.

Little Lunasa
May 20th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Welcome along :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JP2007
May 21st, 2013, 11:58 PM
Thank you for the reply! I look forward to talking to everyone more in the near future.