PDA

View Full Version : Anyone taken antibiotics & still got pink?

pinkdreamer
May 22nd, 2013, 06:14 AM
I am in the middle of my cycle, due to OV any day now, been trying to hold off taking antibiotics because I've heard from other threads that they sway blue. Has anyone taken antibiotics and still had a successful sway?

a&jmummy
May 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM
Hi
i am only answering bcse i don't want to read and run !
i believe that antibiotics strongly sway blue !!
can i ask what do you need antibiotics for ?
if i were you i would either not take them and look for another methode , for example UTI you could try cranberry juice and lots of water !
but if it's a serious infection i would take the antibiotics but cancel my sway
i wish you good luck with whatever you decide x

xxxx
May 23rd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Pinkdreamer dear, a&jmummy is right as cranberry juice is great for uti.... you can insert yogurt down there and also consume some low fat yogurt....the good bacteria in yogurt helps with UTI. Antibiotics sometimes brings back the infection after few days. If you are convinced by other sites that it sways blue, then that's the more reason you need to be off it. It gives a lot of ewcm and you don't need ewcm for pink, you need creamy CM. As a&jmummy mentioned, If you must take antibiotics, you need to be off sway for now so you do not have anything to blame a failed sway on as it may happen if you take antibiotics.

a&jmummy
May 23rd, 2013, 10:00 AM
i use borage (herbal pills ) for UTI ask at your chemist they are very effective but no idea if they sway one way or another !

pinkdreamer
May 23rd, 2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks so much for your replies ladies, it is quite a bad UTI but managed to hold off until our attempt - which is tonight (eeekk) and then I'll start taking them after :) thanks again x

pinkdreamer
May 23rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
a&jmummy - do you know what those pills contain? I might ask Atomic what she thinks x

pinkdreamer
May 23rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
Oh one more question... does anyone know how long I should leave it after the attempt before taking them?

2lovelyboys
May 23rd, 2013, 01:51 PM
Good luck for your attempt and I hope you feel better soon!

a&jmummy
May 23rd, 2013, 02:12 PM
it's bearberry plant i get it in capsules at chemist

Cagirl09
May 23rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
I don't know how long you can comfortably hold off, but if it were me, I would wait until 24 hours after ovulation to give your eggie a chance to be fertilized under optimum sway conditions.

xxxx
May 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM
3days maybe great, and you may want to use rephresh or vinegar as douche. Gdl dear.

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2013, 11:29 AM
replied in private forum