PDA

View Full Version : Help!

My3girls
April 28th, 2011, 02:15 PM
My dh and I dtd last night, using a condom, and guess what i got a pos. Opk today. I don't know if we should dtd again today or just throw this cycle out since we won't have good sperm build up. Any thoughts?

My3girls
April 28th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Anyone, I don't know what to do?

purplepoet20
April 28th, 2011, 03:55 PM
My best guess would be to wait until your next cycle!

ELP
April 28th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Did you not notice an increase in ewcm?? Have you still got it?? How long do you usually get +opk for??

If you didn't notice alot of ewcm then it may be worth missing this cycle and really getting your quantity up for next month:) or if you really want to attempt then see if you've got some guanafisen chesty cough mixture about and have a good serving of that a hour or so before dtd to see if that boosts things last minute for you, gl :)

nuthinbutpink
April 28th, 2011, 03:58 PM
If you can get 48 hours between the last time and the real DTD it should be okay. People give double samples for IUI and counts are fine with only hours apart.

My Fabulous Children
April 28th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I agree If you can get 48 hours between then I would say go for it, but If not then it's better to wait next cycle.

It also it depends on how many +OPK you get? I usually get three so for me I can get that 48 hours, but some people O fast after their + OPK. BTW- I temp to confirm ovulation too.

My3girls
April 28th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks so much for the replies. I have been temping and charting cm since June of 2010. Every month is different. Some months I get 1 pos. Opk and then others I get 3 pos. I think I'm going to skip this month just to be safe. I'm just really mad at myself. I have been doing the ig diet and supplements since January 1st, am I running out of time to be on the diet? Thanks again.

TTC5
April 28th, 2011, 06:12 PM
I would skip the month =)

My Fabulous Children
April 28th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks so much for the replies. I have been temping and charting cm since June of 2010. Every month is different. Some months I get 1 pos. Opk and then others I get 3 pos. I think I'm going to skip this month just to be safe. I'm just really mad at myself. I have been doing the ig diet and supplements since January 1st, am I running out of time to be on the diet? Thanks again.

Ugh. I'm sorry, I've been there, this is exactly what happened to me in Oct 10. I guess it wasn't meant to be this time, this is what I keep telling myself every month. (Something new every cycle:mad:) BUT hopefully May is your month. Good luck to you.

My3girls
April 29th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Thanks again for all the replies. We are going to wait until next month.

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Good luck next month!!

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 01:33 PM
I'm sorry that I wasn't here to answer this Q in a timely fashion! Wishing you the very best for next month and I just want you to know that even should you have to miss a month off the supps and diet, your testosterone levels should stay high during that period - testosterone seems to take its own sweet time changing, so it takes a bit for it to rise but then at the same time it doesn't drop too quickly either.