PDA

View Full Version : Flava

TTC5
April 28th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Hi there!

I understand if you do not want to answer, but thought I would ask anyway?

I know you have 4 girls (like me =) ) and one you swayed boy right? Can I ask, what things did you do then that you won't do next time? Also, is there something you did not do that you will do this time, or anything else you could share with me?

:wave:

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Bump for Flava, if you do not want to answer just tell me to butt out! xx

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 02:40 PM
bump in case she did not see it.

Flava
May 1st, 2011, 06:34 PM
I just find this , sorry. I don't know there are so many posts I never saw it .
Anyway we tried Shettles for DD3 and it didn't worked...So I was thinking we need to do a lot more and I find IG and got DD4...
What I won't do again hmmm for sure Im not taking soy or RJ/WP or TT . The MSU im not sure maybe I do it because I believe I just need that extra help with the sort. ( but now atomic said it still 50/50 after a swim up so Im not sure) On the other hand I got 4 MSU pregnancy so who know if the others where boys or girls?:think: Also Im not going to put on so much weight like last time , I just got fat and no boy...and Im not going to sit on my butt a lot .LOL

What I do different is Im taking some new sups like wheat grass , L-arginine,greapseed, and prenatal too. I only want to put on max 5 lbs and I do workout -weight lifting and try this alkalizing drops for pH. Oh and pick up alka-seltzer gold (just couldn't find any last time around)
I really don't know what else to do different but EVERYONE is welcome to help me out!
Im thankful for Kristin she said she will help me in everything.
I just want my little boy, my son!:sad:

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 07:40 PM
Flava, May I ask why you not taking RJ/BP? This stuff is great most of the people who took RJ/BP were conceiving quickly and conceiving boys.

You can find Alka-seltzer gold from CVS.

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM
Thanks for replying Flava, I understand so much how you want a boy - I am the same xox
When you said you took soy, was that soy isoflavones or soy milk?

Flava
May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Flava, May I ask why you not taking RJ/BP? This stuff is great most of the people who took RJ/BP were conceiving quickly and conceiving boys.

You can find Alka-seltzer gold from CVS.

Because I was taking it every- single-damn -day and still got a girl. So why buy it again and spend all that money on it?

I know CVS suppose to sell it but they didn't have it here.:mad: I asked for it and the woman never heard of it she was thinking im crazy.:worry:

Flava
May 2nd, 2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks for replying Flava, I understand so much how you want a boy - I am the same xox
When you said you took soy, was that soy isoflavones or soy milk?

It was soy isoflavone . I took a lot from it because I was getting bfn's and tamara said to take it and it sways blue...well no I read here it may sway pink?? great...

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Oh bugger, I thought anything soy sways boy? HMMM I have soy milk here and there occasionally should I cut it out completely do you think?

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:40 AM
Because I was taking it every- single-damn -day and still got a girl. So why buy it again and spend all that money on it?

I know CVS suppose to sell it but they didn't have it here.:mad: I asked for it and the woman never heard of it she was thinking im crazy.:worry:
That's weird, how she never heard of it, the only place I can find it at it's CVS..Try another CVS you might find it. If not try to order it online.

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:54 AM
It was soy isoflavone . I took a lot from it because I was getting bfn's and tamara said to take it and it sways blue...well no I read here it may sway pink?? great...

I think Soy may sway blue, because it does increase CM if not then it doesn't sway at all.

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 12:41 PM
Im sure I read that here somewhere atomic said it about they soy but now I can't find it anywhere!:mad:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Im sure I read that here somewhere atomic said it about they soy but now I can't find it anywhere!:mad:

It drives me crazy when I can't find a post I am looking for because it's too many posts!!!

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
omg same here ! and I try to search soy but nothing come up! weird... I think we have to ask atomic about the soy.
Would be better if we don't have so many post...don't know how ...maybe to reply more and not to make new post?

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 01:53 PM
Flava I found this ..

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1881-Super-Soy-for-a-girl-or-a-boy!

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 02:04 PM
Flava I found this ..

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1881-Super-Soy-for-a-girl-or-a-boy!

Sounds to me soy is better for ttc pink !

One thing that does seem to occur with soy that may sway blue is an increase in CM. But, you can increase your CM so many other ways that don't carry the downsides of soy.
so if this is the only good reason to take soy why do it? we can take other sups for ewcm, right?

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Sounds to me soy is better for ttc pink !

so if this is the only good reason to take soy why do it? we can take other sups for ewcm, right?

You right. I took soy one time to help me to get pregnant and it did, but it ended with m/c.

I've seen more boys were conceived on soy! Very confusing ..

I also find ATomic post on the other site about soy:

Soy does help with raising pH and in some people makes more CM, but it lowers testosterone in both men and women and reduces sperm count in men, swaying pink. Nothing in swaying is 100% so there will always be opposites, but I personally am convinced that soy is more girl friendly than boy friendly.

I also believe that soy has risks associated with it that are not yet known, particularly to those TTC boys.

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
That's right! Im not taking any! I was also on soy with all my msu m/c !:thumbsdown:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 04:27 PM
That's right! Im not taking any! I was also on soy with all my msu m/c !:thumbsdown:

Great. No more soy! :agree:

iluvmyman
May 4th, 2011, 02:17 AM
I know CVS suppose to sell it but they didn't have it here.:mad: I asked for it and the woman never heard of it she was thinking im crazy.:worry:[/QUOTE]

I bought my Alka Seltzer Gold on Amazon.com as I couldn't find it anywhere else. I didn't end up taking it though and went for the URAL.

What is the RJ/BP?

iluvmyman
May 4th, 2011, 02:20 AM
I'm no expert but I think soy is bad for you and you shouldn't drink it.

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 12:24 PM
iluv RJ is royal jelly with pollen. I was taking this (http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=royal+jelly+with+pollen&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=5772831511943000088&sa=X&ei=f33BTcHNM8XAtgeL_9m4BQ&ved=0CGgQ8gIwAg#)one with DD4.

iluvmyman
May 5th, 2011, 01:52 AM
iluv RJ is royal jelly with pollen. I was taking this (http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=royal+jelly+with+pollen&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=5772831511943000088&sa=X&ei=f33BTcHNM8XAtgeL_9m4BQ&ved=0CGgQ8gIwAg#)one with DD4.

Gotcha! Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 03:06 PM
I think Soy may sway blue, because it does increase CM if not then it doesn't sway at all.

Soy lowers testosterone and sways pink - this is me and Tamara's favorite argument (NOT)

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 03:11 PM
omg same here ! and I try to search soy but nothing come up! weird... I think we have to ask atomic about the soy.
Would be better if we don't have so many post...don't know how ...maybe to reply more and not to make new post?

If you search on Google and type in your topic + either atomic sagebrush or gender dreaming, you can get the posts to come up right away, I just don't think the search engine works very well on this site..

Also, on the Gender Swaying Discussion, you will see a lot of posts that are called, Links to... and just go to the thing you're interested in and there is a link to it. So for soy, I just went to "Links to supplements for swaying" and there is the link to the soy essay right there. I will also make a complete index of all my posts with a separate one for boys and girls, so everything is more easy to find.

The reason I did it this way is because I found it impossible to ever find anything on IG because people were always starting new posts and I want people to ask Q's and keep it all under as few posts as we can, that way when someone wants to find out about soy, they can just go to the soy thread and then all the discussion is in one place. Rather than having to read like 15 different threads, all the info will be in one thread (and if a new thread starts, I try to link them together) but nothing is perfect and there are still bugs to be worked out obviously.

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Oh bugger, I thought anything soy sways boy? HMMM I have soy milk here and there occasionally should I cut it out completely do you think?

Please read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1881-Super-Soy-for-a-girl-or-a-boy and then you can make up your own mind about it.

I think high intake of soy for long periods of time sways pink because it lowers testosterone.

Flava
May 7th, 2011, 04:09 PM
tnx atomic that's a great idea! And I was taking bunch of soy with DD4 so no way I take it again.

TTC5
May 7th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Think I will stick to my oat or almond milk ;)